Follow

Young X-Men

Team » Young X-Men appears in 94 issues.

The X-Men have been reassembled by Cyclops in the final genesis to protect mutantkind from its own. They are possibly the last generation of X-Men.

WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN.

Nezhno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#1  Edited By Nezhno

I think Ink might be the character who dies in the series that Marc Guggenheim had said might die. MY THEORY OF HIS DEATH IS COMBAT INK WOULD FACE A FOE WHO TEARS HIS SKIN THUS NO SKIN MEANS NO TATOO'S WHICH EQUALS NO POWERS
    Post Edited:2008-03-18 18:21:33

pixelized

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By pixelized

I choose Blindfold to die. she's disposable. lol.

Avatar image for telekinetic_kid
    Telekinetic Kid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By Telekinetic Kid

Yeah well i agree i think it is going to be Ink that gets killed

Nezhno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Nezhno

i just saw a preview and wolfcub or rockslide will die

greekpimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By greekpimp

Is that a prediction or a fact? I kinda whant Graymalkin to die, i dont even know what his powers are, but by the looks of him he looks stupid and usless. I'd rather see him replaced by a cooler former student like match or loa.

icarus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By icarus

I agree with greekpimp. Greymalkin looks kind of stupid and i don't want a dead Ink- he has such a great power!!

Endymion

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#7  Edited By Endymion

Either Ink, Wolfcub or Dust will be the one to die. The dead person in Blindfold's dream had pieces of flesh ripped out, so it couldn't be Rockslide. Blindfold and Greymalkin were off on one side, so neither of them are going to die.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Ketch

What's with the Greymalkin hate? He hasn't even shown up yet. I would like Wolfcub to die. One less "feral" mutant isn't going to bother anyone.

greekpimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By greekpimp

I just think its stupid that they always feel the need to kill someone. It sucks that one of the less explored ones have to die, so much about that character can be discovered if just given time.

Ketch

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Ketch

You want characters to be explored yet you want to kill Greymalkin because he "looks stupid"? How does his character get explored if you kill him because of his outward appearance?

And by "less explored ones" who are you talking about? It's either Ink or Wolfcub who gets killed by the looks of it (Rockslide doesn't bleed and Dust is behind Pierce) so you must mean one of them. Ink is obviously unexplored because he's new, and I do agree that it would be a waste if they killed him, but I don't think they will. Wolfcub has been around for 6 years, hasn't really done anything in that time and has now apparently patterned himself after Wolverine (like we needed more of that) so I think it's time for him to go. I wouldn't feel like he's being wasted if he gets killed. He's had time to let his character be discovered and he hasn't used it. Time's up.

greekpimp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By greekpimp

Haha I guess I was going against my own statement. Well I said I wanted Greymalkin dead because someone is gonna die, I just thought that he should go because I was more connected to the other characters. But I bet that Wolf Cub is the one to die. I do agree that Wolf Cub is becoming less Wolf Cub and more Wolverine. It looks like Blindfold is changing too. When I think of Blindfold, I think of purple robes and shalls, not some skin tight uniform that makes her look just like every other mutant girl (minus Dust). But I'm still gonna read the comics and see where it goes.

The Enigma

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By The Enigma

Is "Final Genesis" set before or after the first arc of X-Force? How come Wolfsbane is on the Brotherhood when she is meant to be in Purifier captivity?

I think the New Brotherhood has been selected quite well: each and every member is angry or annoyed. Moreover, the X-Men have disbanded so there is very little mutant support or base for these mutants. If the X-Men had not disbanded then mabye this Brotherhood would not exist.

Here are possible reasons why the members are on the Brotherhood:

• Wolfsbane: If "Final Genesis" si set after the first arc of X-Force then one can see why. Cyclops asks her to join a new squad and to ditch her friends from X-Factor. He then gets taken prisoner and then shot and drugged by the Purifiers whilst on mission.

• Cannonball: His brother died at the institute, when in reality the X-Men could have prevented Icarus and thus prevented his death. In 'Divided We Stand: Book One' he seemed a bit bummed about his loss to Sinister.

• Moonstar: She was kicked out of the Institute after loosing her powers.

• Magma: Forced to kill Mr M whilst staying with the 198, furthermore she has destroyed a town before.

• Sunspot: Lord Imperial of the baddest club in town.

However, all of these characters appear the cover for Uncanny #500, where only X-Men members are, suggesting that they may rejoin the X-Men when they reform.

As stated in previous posts, the Cyclops shown may not actually be Cyclops himself and they may not be truly evil, hell, Young X-Men may not be an official squad. 'Cyclops' could be an Hellfire villain (not truly cyclops) that is pitting Young X-Men against Sunspot's team: we do see Pierce killing a member... it may be him with new implants.

Nezhno

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Nezhno

i think NEZNHO SHOULD JOIN THE YOUNG X-MEN ROSTER THEY WOULD ALL LOOK GOOD 2GETHER AS A TEAM DONT U THINK

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#14  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

I don't think Cyke is the genuine article...this one is a bit too sinister if you ask me. And isn't Cyclops supposed to be somewhere else right now anyway, say...san francisco? I'm not sure what the timing is of each of the stories, which one comes before the other..Maybe if that got figured out things might be a little clearer...

Ebony Bishop

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Ebony Bishop

KumoriKunoichi says:

"I don't think Cyke is the genuine article...this one is a bit too sinister if you ask me. And isn't Cyclops supposed to be somewhere else right now anyway, say...san francisco? I'm not sure what the timing is of each of the stories, which one comes before the other..Maybe if that got figured out things might be a little clearer..."

Yeah, I'm kind of leaning towards that as well. It's either not Cyclops, a test, or some real horrible characterization by the writers, who haven't had problems before.

But Ink is kind of a tool, so I wouldn't miss him.

KumoriKunoichi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

#16  Edited By KumoriKunoichi

Endymion says:

"Either Ink, Wolfcub or Dust will be the one to die. The dead person in Blindfold's dream had pieces of flesh ripped out, so it couldn't be Rockslide. Blindfold and Greymalkin were off on one side, so neither of them are going to die."

It's either Ink or Wolfcub. The person who "dies" is clearly wearing yellow pants and the boots. You don't know what Dust is wearing underneath her outfit but had she been the one to die, you would have most likely seen part of her outfit, which would have been a dead giveaway to the readers. That's why it has to be Ink or Wolfcub: It'll make you guess which one of them is unlucky.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.