Young Justice season 3 Discussion Thread

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So what do you think..?? With the series returning, should they add new members or complete the stories of the characters already there? Or remove some characters? And do you want the team to Mourne the loss of Kids Flash or just skip that part.? And who should be the main focus of this new season? Last season the spot light was ok blue beetle the most. Should there be a flashback focusing on the main team only? Should Jason Todd show up.?

Any ideas about Young Justice

sleepygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

As much as I'd love the introduction of new characters, I feel like s2 didn't really give a chance to develop it's large cast so fleshing out who already exists is high on my list of hopes.

I think there were too many nods at Jason to totally ignore him and I'd adore to see his inclusion this season. With both Jason and Wally's return, it's be nice to see the effect on the other characters, I think again it'd be a great way to show their responses and how far they've come (that and it'd be a lovely challenge for Tim)

Can't wait to see what's in store

The_Dog_of_War

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope to see Captain Marvel again.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So basically u want more focus on the team as it is currently..?? How about making red hood the villain..?? Making him come back 2 life by Ras Al Ghul as revenge for his death in season 2

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.