Young Justice Jason Todd

theredhood44

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By theredhood44

In YJS 2 we saw Jason's hologram but now we need to see him as red hood! How do you think they should introduce him and what would he have a love interest?

sleepygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh wow sorry I just wanted to say I was talking to someone about how Jason Todd got knocked off the popular wiki boards recently and young justice has climbed up there but I genuinely can't stop cackling over how the latest board on Young Justice is about him anyway

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Keep him dead

sleepygirl

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

oh boy yes so I hope he comes in as an antagonist for at least some time because it'd be really shitty to just give a nod at him being around but not really include him much? I'd hope he actually gets to face off against some of the batfam maybe actually show a friendship with Roy. Not sure what I want his inclusion to be really yet

Avatar image for batofgotham2000
    batofgotham2000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think it would be really cool to see him as red hood. I could see him having beef with grayson because of something in the past.

Rurgandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Rurgandy

There's no point in introducing Red Hood. The show is about teens growing up within the greater DCU. No need to rehash a tired Batman story when Batman is only a minor character in the show.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By AbdullahZubair

@rurgandy said:

There's no point in introducing Red Hood. The show is about teens growing up within the greater DCU. No need to rehash a tired Batman story when Batman is only a minor character in the show.

How about having him introduced when Batman is presumed missing or something and the Young Justice team has to deal with him as he comes directly to target Tim Drake instead, but Nightwing and Aqualad are the only 2 people that know who Jason Todd is as no one told Tim..Or u can just make him target Young Justice first as he would be revived by Ra's Al Ghul who died in season 2 due to the team so he brings him back 4 revenge against the team..

Basically, Red Hood isn't just a Batman character, he has had interactions with Tim and Drake as well as Roy Harper...

Rurgandy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@abdullahzubair: His only decent stories are ones where he's a Batman antagonist.

Tim Drake and Roy Harper are very different characters in YJ. Roy has his own major character arc with Lian to be addressed.

AbdullahZubair

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rurgandy said:

@abdullahzubair: His only decent stories are ones where he's a Batman antagonist.

Tim Drake and Roy Harper are very different characters in YJ. Roy has his own major character arc with Lian to be addressed.

That's why I said to have him have a different sort of relationship with Tim than in the comics..And there already are 2 Roys, any one of them can feel rejected by Green Arrow and go the Red Hood way

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.