Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 268 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice Episode Depths Discussion

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

If you want to read my review then Young Justice Season 2 Episode 10 Depths But this isn't about that this is to discuss the episode. So lets begin discussing! And this will hold spoilers if you couldn't tell.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By evilvegeta74

The episode was decent, I'm concearned about Aqua Lad though!

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#3  Edited By X9

I have to say... that was the greatest episode EVER!

EVERYONE played their part, the team was badass as hell and I bet many of the rescued kids will be joining them pretty soon. (not only the ones we already know that will become heros)

I LOVED that episode, that was what I was waiting for.

Last but not least: Kaldur - Artemis - M'gann....WOW!

TheCrowbar

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#4  Edited By TheCrowbar

I bet M'gann screwed with his mind so much, he doesn't know he's a double agent anymore.

rav4

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#5  Edited By rav4

uh... the episode was called "Before the Dawn" ... not "Depths" (which was episode 7 of season 2)

xfactor26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By xfactor26

That would be interesting. Having Aqualad thinking that he really does work for the Light. It would put Artemis in a tough position as well of the team if they do not realize in time that he does not think he is a double agent

Hourdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Hourdude

Did anyone else notice the kid in the chamber with heroes looked awfully like static

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By X9

@xfactor26 said:

That would be interesting. Having Aqualad thinking that he really does work for the Light. It would put Artemis in a tough position as well of the team if they do not realize in time that he does not think he is a double agent

Oh, if that happens M'gann will so deserve to be punched.... but it could go the other way. He'll forget he was pretending to be a bad guy and wake up like "What am I doing here? Artemis, why are you dressed up like that?!" The plan would be in risk anyway :P

I just would like to have seen Nightwing's reacting when Beast Boy told the team that M'gann had confronted Kaldur. He should have been, at least, worried.

But, well, that episode certainly proved that Kaldur was not a triple agent.

Hourdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Hourdude

At the very least M'gann should stop being so ruthless with enemies.

Hourdude

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Hourdude

And got to say loved the focus on Blue beetle, it was cool to see the armor used to it's full potential

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#11  Edited By danhimself

The blonde that was captured alongside Tim and Barbara was Stephanie Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By X9

@danhimself said:

The blonde that was captured alongside Tim and Barbara was Stephanie Brown!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking about it too, but I hope you're wrong. I see no room for Steph now.

It'd make more sense if she was Arrowette or sth...

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#13  Edited By danhimself

@X9 said:

@danhimself said:

I was thinking about it too, but I hope you're wrong. I see no room for Steph now.

It'd make more sense if she was Arrowette or sth...

No Caption Provided
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By X9

: Forget what I just wrote, I saw the credits :P

Perhaps that means we're gonna have a third season? Or perhaps it was just one the show's happy cameons...

Anyway, I just hope Babs don't show up in the next season in a wheelchair. She's so much fun to watch...

For the time being, it was just a cameon.

evilvegeta74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By evilvegeta74

Babs is cool , I'm starting to dislike Miss Martian though, she keeps abusing her power.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By X9

@evilvegeta74 said:

Babs is cool , I'm starting to dislike Miss Martian though, she keeps abusing her power.

Babs managed to stand out among (most of) the new members. Like she's really experienced and secure enough. I like it :)

M'gann is nice too, especially as a character. With her powers there's really a temptation to cross the line. I guess she'll be more careful from now on.

Avatar image for madeinbangladesh
    MadeinBangladesh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 59

User Lists: 172

#17  Edited By MadeinBangladesh

@Ravager4 said:

uh... the episode was called "Before the Dawn" ... not "Depths" (which was episode 7 of season 2)

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By JohnnyGat

This whole situation with MM and Kaldur was great. One of the most interesting things about the season, I'm thinking of all the possibilities that may happen in this situation in regards to the team.

How will MM confront Nightwing about this, with MM doing something she regrets should the secret come out of AL's double agent lifestyle will Conner be as deeply affected by not telling anyone about MM's constant abuse of power? What happens to AL now?

The last question I've been thinking and reading some theories on what will happen and I find most of them intriguing possibilities mostly centered around two theories.

One theory is that he'll be in a comma for most of the season. I like the possible drama aspects this holds especially if the team manage to get Kaldur back to their base assuming the secret of Nightwing and friends mission has already been revealed. It'd be great to see how MM would react around Kaldur's comatose state. It's be even greater if she tries to fix him but can't do so at all. The thing going against this though is that I still believe that there should be a Chesire-Aqualad battle ever since it was stated that Chesh wants vengeance also going against it is the last teaser they showed showed MM face to face with Manta possibly aqualad might just be Black Manta wanting revenge for what MM did to Kaldur.

Another theory is that AL recovers but starts to believe he is a villain and since this theory implies that all his reasoning for being a double agent would have been mind wiped from him the memories from when NW put the glamor charm on Artemis would probably be gone thereby making Artemis be in a position where even AL wouldn't know she's Artemis. This would create an interesting dynamic with Artemis because it puts her in a position where she is the lone undercover agent within the organization. Assuming the Manta in the teaser is Kaldur it would make for an interesting match-up for MM putting her in a position to take out the monster she has created.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#19  Edited By Black_Claw

I'm really expecting both Nightwing and M'gann to be chewed out for all of this. Nightwing (and possibly Wally) for keeping this huge secret from everybody, and M'gann will most likely be chewed out by Conner (and possibly Aquaman) for mind raping Kaldur. After something like that he might not even fully recover. To say M'gann fucked up big time would definitely be an understatement.

X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By X9

@Black_Claw said:

I'm really expecting both Nightwing and M'gann to be chewed out for all of this. Nightwing (and possibly Wally) for keeping this huge secret from everybody, and M'gann will most likely be chewed out by Conner (and possibly Aquaman) for mind raping Kaldur. After something like that he might not even fully recover. To say M'gann fucked up big time would definitely be an understatement.

Hum...I don't think they would leave the team, not now. (hello, big alien invasion, catch as many heros you can get)

Plus, it's not the first time someone makes a mistake or even keeps secrets from the others.

M'gann is using her powers the wrong way and I'm pretty sure she learned her lesson. The others have a clue that she's been using them that way...she left Psimon in a vegetative state, they all knew that and said nth.

After the invasion, yeah, things can get a little tense, but during it...they're mature enough to move on.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Sad I can't see this

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.