Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice?

This topic is locked from further discussion.

magicman620

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By magicman620

Do you think that they will be having a new generation of young justice anytime soon? I feel like some of the new roster could be  Damian Wayne, Iris West, and maybe Lian Harper ? Anyway if you can think of  anyone one else who could drop off a line.

iLLituracy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#2  Edited By iLLituracy

Maybe after they age a little. Lian Harper is still too young, I'm not even sure if she's even had any formal training, Iris just got her speed powers. Damian is the only one I'd see being able to handle a team somewhere down the line, but even he is too violent and selfish right now.

Nighthunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 4

#3  Edited By Nighthunter

would love a new Young Justice roster, written by Peter David of course.

Listing the ones above (which would be the logical choices) we have one representant of the batman, green arrow and flash families, hadn't Chris Kent aged he would also fit the team quite well. 

I can't think of any other hero that young but maybe have a few returning characters like:

Red Tornado
    Slobo (Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaase)
    Secret (Pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase)

and maybe some new heroes which would fit like a new user of the Dial H for a H.E.R.O.

xerox_kitty

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 22

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.