Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Young Justice 207/33 "Depths" Discussion (Spoilers)

• 158 results
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#151  Edited By Bestostero

@TheGremlin said:

@Bestostero:

They should have lie detectors in trials. 99.9% correct is still better than what typically comes out. If Casey Anthony had taken a lie detector test she wouldn't be in hiding she would either be in jail (I think she did it) or openly recognized as a victim. MM can read minds that means she is 100% right everytime she strips the knowledge from someone dangerous. It's like in the JLU series when Doomsday got lobotomized. He was permanently stopped and he was still alive. You can say whatever you want dangerous villains should be taken down in a permanent fashion.

I'm with you, but the law is the law and no one is above it, it's a flawed system but that's what we got. It's not ethical to do those actions no matter how it is justified.

You should watch Superman vs the Elite, this conversation reminds me of the moral story to that movie. lol

sidlow26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#152  Edited By sidlow26

For anyone that hasn't figured it out yet: Original Robin/Nightwing has a crush on Artemis!!!

*SPOILERS!*

How do I know this? Well, Robin took that picture with Artemis on her first day at Gotham High, saying "We'll laugh about this one day." I thought it was originally just him planning on showing her it when they were adults as just friends. But NO! In Depths, when Nightwing was in the warehouse looking at the picture, I thought he was just mourning but when Artemis walked in, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Why else would he be looking at the picture if he knew she was alive?! He loves her but since Wally and him are BFFs (they both pointed that out multiple times in the episode) he can't exactly act on his feelings. And also, when Wally and Artemis were kissing goodbye, Nightwing turns his face away from them, as if he couldn't stand the idea of it- unlike Aqualad, who just looked away without moving his head at all. Now, I bring you back to the picture. He planned on showing her that picture when they were older, possibly together and even maybe show it to their possible children or even grandchildren.

I'm rooting for Nightwing. I hope he tells her how he feels! :3

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#153  Edited By Bestostero

that's a first...but I don't see it, he never showed any interest at all towards her, but as soon as Zatanna joined the team in season 1 he was all over Z. lol

srk12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#154  Edited By srk12

I just don't see it. Nightwing looking that photo can be interpreted in several ways. I think it was just put so the audience really believes that Artemis is dead and Nightwing is sad about it. In reality its probably Nightwing saying that they would all laugh about this whole under cover mission some day. Also it makes no sense because he has never shown an interest towards Artemis ever before. Besides, that would be a really forced romantic angle and I think the writers are better than that.

Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Eh, I've seen the whole Nightwing loves Artemis theory brought up before, and I don't buy it. All that "evidence" can easily be interpreted as simple concern over a teammate. None of it is convincing.

Avatar image for underachiever007
    Underachiever007

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Also, the bit about Kaldur not looking away when Artemis and Wally kiss is clearly false. Kaldur looks away as well. Watch the episode again.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#157  Edited By Bestostero

@Underachiever007 said:

Eh, I've seen the whole Nightwing loves Artemis theory brought up before, and I don't buy it. All that "evidence" can easily be interpreted as simple concern over a teammate. None of it is convincing.

Yeah, they never showed any interest towards each other further than that. But as soon as Zatanna joins the team, Dick was immediately smitten and it was obvious, he never showed any of that towards Artemis, nor she to him. She only got jealous when Wally gave Miss Martian attention.

vernierhawk001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#158  Edited By vernierhawk001

@sidlow26 said:

For anyone that hasn't figured it out yet: Original Robin/Nightwing has a crush on Artemis!!!

*SPOILERS!*

How do I know this? Well, Robin took that picture with Artemis on her first day at Gotham High, saying "We'll laugh about this one day." I thought it was originally just him planning on showing her it when they were adults as just friends. But NO! In Depths, when Nightwing was in the warehouse looking at the picture, I thought he was just mourning but when Artemis walked in, it hit me like a ton of bricks. Why else would he be looking at the picture if he knew she was alive?! He loves her but since Wally and him are BFFs (they both pointed that out multiple times in the episode) he can't exactly act on his feelings. And also, when Wally and Artemis were kissing goodbye, Nightwing turns his face away from them, as if he couldn't stand the idea of it- unlike Aqualad, who just looked away without moving his head at all. Now, I bring you back to the picture. He planned on showing her that picture when they were older, possibly together and even maybe show it to their possible children or even grandchildren.

I'm rooting for Nightwing. I hope he tells her how he feels! :3

Never heard that one before. I was assuming it was just Dick being his smart self and saying that one day she would find out who she was. I was hoping it was just a show of how close the old team has come. Like even in the ep where they went undercover at Haley's circus, there were some really nice Miss Martian/Robin moments made (and I really hope they explore that this season...in a totally platonic way) . I figured it was just showing the progression of the team

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.