Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Upcoming Episodes

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By cattlebattle

The show looks to continue.......thank god

It also appears I was right about those green aliens being Kolotareans

Young Justice: Invasion
    Saturday, May 5th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#28 Earthlings"

Miss Martian, Superboy, Beast Boy and Adam Strange arrive on the distant planet Rann to stop the alien infiltration of Earth at its source.

Saturday, May 12th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#29 Alienated"

The Team and the Justice League continue to hunt the Kroloteans that have invaded Earth—but the aliens have help from an extremely unexpected source.

Saturday, May 19th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#30 Salvage"

While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing and company try to salvage the soul of a former comrade fallen from grace.

Saturday, May 26th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#31 Beneath"

Jaime Reyes searches for a missing friend, while Miss Martian, Batgirl, Bumblebee and Wonder Girl return to Bialya to discover what lies beneath.

Saturday, June 2nd, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#32
    Bloodlines
    No details provided

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By Primmaster64
    @cattlebattle: ..where the heck does Nightwing come from????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH The suspense is killing me!!!!!!!!!!
    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

#3  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Im so freakin psyched for this season

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Primmaster64: We will find out in a little over twelve hours, I am thinking the whole format of the show is changed being I am seeing names like Batgirl and Nightwing in there.....I am confident the writers know what they are doing.
    BatteredArmor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By BatteredArmor

Another Nightwing reference? Things are looking good for Tim hopefuls out there

Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

Yup yup, it's Tim Drake time baby : h

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Primmaster64

LOL I wish I could see you're faces when it said its Dick or Jason. (Jokes aside, I will be disappointed if its Drake)

Comicman1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Comicman1000

I wonder how the "former comrade fallen from grace" is, could it be Aqualad? He did have on armor similar to that of Black Manta and his henchmen, or is it Roy who has fallen into despare and becomes Arsenal.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#9  Edited By Bestostero

Looks like Batgirl might have a bigger role after all, hurray

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#10  Edited By papad1992

@cattlebattle said:

Saturday, May 26th, 2012 at 10:30am (ET/ PT) - "#31 Beneath"
    Jaime Reyes searches for a missing friend, while Miss Martian, Batgirl, Bumblebee and Wonder Girl return to Bialya to discover what lies beneath.

An all girl team... yay! Just wondering where the heck are Zatanna, Artemis, and Rocket!!

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#11  Edited By Rixec

I'm theorizing that in the episode, "Beneath" that Jaime's missing friend is Paco, who has been turned into the Blood Beetle by the Reach.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Rixec said:

I'm theorizing that in the episode, "Beneath" that Jaime's missing friend is Paco, who has been turned into the Blood Beetle by the Reach.

excellent theory...probably correct

@Primmaster64 said:
    LOL I wish I could see you're faces when it said its Dick or Jason. (Jokes aside, I will be disappointed if its Drake)

Its got to be Tim, the outfit he has is identical and of course.....the Bo staff
    Avatar image for deranged_midget
    Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

#13  Edited By Deranged Midget

@BlackArmor said:

Another Nightwing reference? Things are looking good for Tim hopefuls out there

Apparently due to a recent interview with Greg Weisman on IGN, he clearly reveals some inspiration they had for creating a "modern" Dick Grayson and it's very much been him throughout the entire first season. Here's the link and quote for anyone who's curious:

http://tv.ign.com/articles/122/1223871p1.html

"I think our Dick Grayson is very Dick Grayson, and … I guess there are two small aspects [that are different]," he said. "His costume has some Tim Drake influence, but frankly, the little elf shorts weren't going to fly in the 21st century, so anything we did to give him long pants was going to feel sort of Tim Drakey. Then the other thing is that we gave him hacking skills, which we think would just suit the Dick Grayson of the 21st century as well. But personality-wise, I think our Dick Grayson is clearly Dick Grayson. His background is the circus. He's the acrobat first, martial artist second. … How this evolves going forward throughout this season or potential future seasons, I don't really want to get into. But I really do feel that aside from a couple of pretty superficial elements, our Robin is and always has been very Dick Grayson and has never been very Tim Drake."
    Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Avenging-X-Bolt said:

Im so freakin psyched for this season
    Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Skaddix

Oh joy more miss martian and superboy getting all the screen time while the rest of the S1 Team stands in the background.

Avatar image for notquitevarsity
    notquitevarsity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By notquitevarsity

I'll only but happy with Tim if they bring in Bart too. But NIGHTWING!!!! I'm pumped to see what he will look like.

Although it's possible they'll keep Dick as nightwing and team leader. From what I've seen robin lost the cape but still looks pretty much the same. Maybe they'll just change his name to nightwing as a copout

Primmaster64

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Primmaster64

Looks like Wally and Atermis might be dead.

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By CrimsonCake

The Salvage episode seems to be implying that they'll be seeing one of there past team mates.I just hope they fill in the gaps of what happened through flashbacks.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By cattlebattle

BTW.....if anyone cares, the episode "Bloodlines" is Wally centric, so....he is very much alive, possibly Artemis will be there as well

sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#20  Edited By sethysquare

"While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing and company try to salvage the soul of a former comrade fallen from grace" Its either Jason Todd, Artemis or Aqualad.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By cattlebattle
    @sethysquare said:

"While Superboy and Blue Beetle battle Intergang, Nightwing and company try to salvage the soul of a former comrade fallen from grace" Its either Jason Todd, Artemis or Aqualad.

Most people assume Aqualad, its all about the armor he is wearing. I have a feeling his father has lied to him and told him Aquaman killed his mother and this is only in addition to Garth and his love interest being together, Its looking like Garth joined the "team" at some point, maybe this further drove him...and The Light has Oceanmaster in Alantis to manipulate him aswell
    sethysquare

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#22  Edited By sethysquare

@cattlebattle: Perhaps. I dont think they'll start talking about Jason so soon. They'll leave the big guns for later.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
    haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

I am hoping for these upcoming episodes to be good. I guess we will have to wait and see

ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

#24  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

BTW.....if anyone cares, the episode "Bloodlines" is Wally centric, so....he is very much alive, possibly Artemis will be there as well

Makes a lot of sense once you think about it.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By Bestostero

Bloodlines... very plausible, he is in the Flash family....could also mean Bart Allen is gonna join the team...possibilities, possibilities...CANNOT wait for the next episode, its PAINFUL!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By cattlebattle
    @ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yup,.....It is a possibility due to Kell Hu revealing that she recorded in that episode, the only two characters Kelly Hu voiced were Artemis' relatives, so the reason behind the speculation is pretty solid. Its also unlikely they would build Wally and Artemis up for a season just to ditch the relationship., I mean...even if they aren't still together I imagine she will still be in it in some capacity
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yup,.....It is a possibility due to Kell Hu revealing that she recorded in that episode, the only two characters Kelly Hu voiced were Artemis' relatives, so the reason behind the speculation is pretty solid. Its also unlikely they would build Wally and Artemis up for a season just to ditch the relationship., I mean...even if they aren't still together I imagine she will still be in it in some capacity

Yes, I totally agree. What's your opinion on the ZatannaxGrayson thing? Do you think that they're done, or not really?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cattlebattle
    @ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

Yes, I totally agree. What's your opinion on the ZatannaxGrayson thing? Do you think that they're done, or not really?

They were never really dating, they just had a flirtatious relationship, I am willing to bet Barbara and Dick were much closer due to being in school together and sharing the same uh...."personal life"
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

They were never really dating, they just had a flirtatious relationship, I am willing to bet Barbara and Dick were much closer due to being in school together and sharing the same uh...."personal life"

You think so? I'd hate that.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By cattlebattle
    @ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

Why, that has been their relationship in the comics for quite some time, and while this show is based on an alternate earth.....the amount of details it takes from actual comic books is mind blowing, it actually borrows a lot more than JL or JLU did
    ReVamp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By ReVamp

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

@cattlebattle said:

@ReVamp said:

Why, that has been their relationship in the comics for quite some time, and while this show is based on an alternate earth.....the amount of details it takes from actual comic books is mind blowing, it actually borrows a lot more than JL or JLU did

Yeah, I can definitely see that as well, but they also change a bunch of things and I'd hope that one of them would be the relationships.

TheGremlin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By TheGremlin

God the more I read the more I come to horrible conclusions.

I just can't help but think that either Kid Flash or Artemis is dead and Aqualad might have had something to do with it.

Hopefully they're all alive and it's either Aqualad just went bad or my dreams have come true and they finally gave Jason Todd some screen time.

I also really don't like the name "Bloodlines" for the Wally centric episode. That is kinda forboding and scary when it's about one of my favorite characters.

JSAVen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#33  Edited By JSAVen

@Bestostero: "Bloodlines" is about Legacy, Jay, Wally, Barry and maybe Bart Allen.

im sure hardcore Flash fans gonna enjoy this episode. that`s one beautiful thing about DC, their Legends. and Rich History.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Bestostero

@JSAVen: if Kelly Hu voices in that episode, it could also be about Cheshire and Artemis...or it could be both about the Flash family and the whacky family that Artemis has...

Skaddix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Skaddix

@TheGremlin said:

I just can't help but think that either Kid Flash or Artemis is dead and Aqualad might have had something to do with it.

Hopefully they're all alive and it's either Aqualad just went bad or my dreams have come true and they finally gave Jason Todd some screen time.

I also really don't like the name "Bloodlines" for the Wally centric episode. That is kinda forboding and scary when it's about one of my favorite characters.

Jason Todd has no impact. Besides DC Fanboys no one who is not versed in DC Lore would care about Jason Todd. It would be he first appearance on the show. We would have never seen him as a comrade.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#36  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Skaddix said:

@TheGremlin said:

Jason Todd has no impact. Besides DC Fanboys no one who is not versed in DC Lore would care about Jason Todd. It would be he first appearance on the show. We would have never seen him as a comrade.

Good point. Compared to Dick & Tim he's new to the DCAU

htb106

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37  Edited By htb106

@Rixec said:

Unless it happened in the old universe I do not think this would happen because this is happening in the new 52 series and it would be a bit too soon.

FinalAvalanche

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#38  Edited By FinalAvalanche

Good news, the 7th new episode of Invasion is scheduled to air June 9th! It's called "Depths".

Rixec

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#39  Edited By Rixec

@htb106: Just saw the episode. Stop reading here if you haven't seen it and don't want spoilers. Apparently it's a new character named Tai who was rounded up with other runaways by Queen Bee for the "Partner." We may see Reach agents yet if it is the Reach.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40  Edited By Bestostero
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By Avenging-X-Bolt

It's Ty no Tai but it looks like we might be seeing a return of the Ultimen/Superfriends

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Bestostero: Yes....I saw that too

Also, the June 9th episode will be called "Depths", I am expecting a break between episodes soon since we have had like 15 straight
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Bestostero

@cattlebattle: NO WAY! We deserve more episodes after the hiatus break hell they put us through! lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Bestostero said:

@cattlebattle: NO WAY! We deserve more episodes after the hiatus break hell they put us through! lol

LOL...unfortunately Cartoon Network doesn't give a crap about us....

I am expecting them to both (GL and YJ) to take hiatuses and then one will probably be replaced with the new Batman show in between seasons....they will alternate
    Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By Bestostero

@cattlebattle: this is gonna suck, as much as I like YJ, i think GL appeals more to the kiddies and that will probably be around with Batman since they're both cg... bleh

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By cattlebattle
    @Bestostero: The Batman show could be interesting...we won't know until it premieres,
    ReclaimerM3GTR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By ReclaimerM3GTR

Wait the next episode isn't till the 9th. Crap. Also for all I care new Batman show can go die. I hate CG shows. YJ is so much better than crappy GL.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.