Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Let's flood CN facebook page!

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By csguterres

There are a lot of Young Justice and Green Lantern fans flooding Cartoon Network facebook page, join us! At least we will annoy them and show support for our favorite cartoons.

http://www.facebook.com/CartoonNetwork

MrShway88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By MrShway88

I think the only way we can keep YJ and GL is if a rich dude or a bunch of people paid Cartoon Network.

csguterres

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By csguterres

They didn't say anything about not cancelling the shows, but at least Cartoon Network acknowledged the massive reaction from the fans on facebook.

"Thank you to all our fans for expressing just how much you love DC NATION on Cartoon Network. There's still more new Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated series to enjoy in the coming weeks. And DC Nation isn't going anywhere! There will be plenty of new adventures coming your way later this year!"

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By Wardemon32
    k4tzm4n

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#5  Edited By k4tzm4n  Moderator

Sadly, I doubt it'll do anything. Their latest response seems like a professional way of just saying "LOL NO." 

Thank you to all our fans for expressing just how much they love DC Nation on Cartoon Network. There's still more new Young Justice and Green Lantern: The Animated Series to enjoy in the coming weeks. And DC Nation isn't going anywhere; there will be plenty of new adventures coming your way later this year.

ChaoticBlades

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#6  Edited By ChaoticBlades

Another thing that can be done is to email me with letters that I'll print out and send en mass on this up coming Monday along with a few items I made.

Here's the email to send it to:

saveyjandgltas@gmail.com

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.