Kill off Lagoon Boy

• 72 results
#51 Posted by Suprman (458 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't hate Lagoon Boy but I find him to be a little obnoxious. Thankfully it looks like he'll be out of commission for a few episodes because of his leg.

#52 Posted by Jnr6Lil (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fallen_Crippled said:

I think his death would make Miss Martian have more of a reason to be annoying. Kill him in the last episode so we don't have to hear from Miss Martian.

#53 Posted by Kreature (199 posts) - - Show Bio
Loading Video...

Promo for next episode and if tv has taught me anything, it's that "talking" is never a good sign for couples.

#54 Posted by Mojo65 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't really get the hate for Lagoon Boy, I don't think he's really done enough to inspire any strong emotion in one way or the other.

Though I do wish he was written in the show the way Weisman wrote him in the tie-in comics, he comes across better there.

Avatar image for abigail_the_magical_person
#55 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (39 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill Lagoon Boy and Wally takes his place on the team.

#56 Posted by Mojo65 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abigail_The_Magical_Person: There is no need to kill anyone if they want to bring Wally back, that's just something they could do in these last few episodes.

plus La'gaan and Wally would serve totally different functions on team.

Avatar image for abigail_the_magical_person
#57 Posted by Abigail_The_Magical_Person (39 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mojo65: Either way Lagoon Boy is extremely annoying. And does he even serve a purpose beside being annoying? (and pissing off connor)

#58 Posted by Mojo65 (141 posts) - - Show Bio

@Abigail_The_Magical_Person:

He's strong and he can function in the water best out of everyone.

#59 Posted by pokemonmon (50 posts) - - Show Bio

the problem with these characters isnt that theyre annoying or useless. the writers just dont do a good job with them

#60 Posted by Jnr6Lil (8723 posts) - - Show Bio

@pokemonmon said:

the problem with these characters isnt that theyre annoying or useless. the writers just dont do a good job with them

They don't. Lagoon Boy revolved around MM

#61 Posted by Perfect 10 (1655 posts) - - Show Bio

uhm...no. lets NOT kill super heroes. we shouldnt be killing anyone especially not the good guys. look i get you all got your egos hurt when your emo king got pushed aside for someone who actually smiles but uhm, let it go. he's good to and for meggan and he's such a minor character you barely have to deal with him

#62 Posted by SUNMAN (7823 posts) - - Show Bio

@Perfect 10 said:

uhm...no. lets NOT kill super heroes. we shouldnt be killing anyone especially not the good guys. look i get you all got your egos hurt when your emo king got pushed aside for someone who actually smiles but uhm, let it go. he's good to and for meggan and he's such a minor character you barely have to deal with him

you know Ms. Martian just dumped him right?

#63 Posted by not2baad (663 posts) - - Show Bio

With all the Lights muscle like Devastation, Blockbuster, Mammoth, and the Terror twins. the team needs a strong guy like Lagoon Boy

#64 Posted by BlackWind (9787 posts) - - Show Bio

As a fellow male, I gotta say it sucked seeing Lagoon Boy realise he was being used.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
#65 Posted by Yung ANcient One (5298 posts) - - Show Bio

@BlackWind: Yup it always sucks to get dumped, but it's better than being cheated on. (+)

#66 Posted by jasontodd7 (116 posts) - - Show Bio

@not2baad said:

With all the Lights muscle like Devastation, Blockbuster, Mammoth, and the Terror twins. the team needs a strong guy like Lagoon Boy

i don't know if Lagoon is on that level..

Wonder Girl, Miss M, Superboy are..

But i don't want Lagoon dead, it may be childish sometimes but he's loyal and interesting.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
#67 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (17241 posts) - - Show Bio

@jasontodd7 said:

@not2baad said:

i don't know if Lagoon is on that level..

Wonder Girl, Miss M, Superboy are..

But i don't want Lagoon dead, it may be childish sometimes but he's loyal and interesting.

yeah, id put L'gann in maybe the 10 ton level at most

Avatar image for fallen_crippled
#68 Posted by Fallen_Crippled (6475 posts) - - Show Bio

We have two more episode, do you think it would be nice to see one of the Young Justice members get killed off? It would be more memorable. I think Lagoon Boy would be the perfect choice to kill off.

#69 Edited by mobilesleepy (20 posts) - - Show Bio

Lagoon Boy needs to go back to his planet.

And die on the way.

Aw, that's mean. But he is kind of bleh.

#70 Posted by Rumble Man (11197 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't wanna kill , he's a decent poster

ya'll just cray

#71 Posted by lagoon_boy (11337 posts) - - Show Bio

@Rumble Man said:

I don't wanna kill , he's a decent poster

ya'll just cray

Ahaha! Thanks man, I actually thought this was a hate thread towards me.

#72 Posted by John Valentine (16467 posts) - - Show Bio

@Fallen_Crippled said:

We have two more episode, do you think it would be nice to see one of the Young Justice members get killed off? It would be more memorable. I think Lagoon Boy would be the perfect choice to kill off.

He's always seemed like a complete dick. This is the best way to redeem him.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.