Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

I solved the One To Rise, One To Fall, One to Die Mystery

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
    BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

#1  Edited By BlueLantern1995

Only part I am kinda not sure about is the rises part the rest is officially solved(in my mind anyway):

Tim Drake rises to Robin(reason why not sure is because he may already be Robin at beginning of game...though I doubt he is), Aqualad "falls", and Tempest(if he's playable he's a member) dies. Makes perfect sense to me.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

I would think Dick Grayson ascends and Tula dies. One thing I have learned from Young Justice is...expect the unexpected though, so I really do not even know anymore

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By cattlebattle
    @BlueLantern1995 said:

@cattlebattle: Tula does die but Tempest couldn't live without her...we all know he joins the team but no evidence has been shown that she does. I predict Tempest's death. Zatanna could be the one to rise...rise is a unknown variable the other 2 are pretty firmly cemented in my mind anyway.

Well, Its possible that Tula and Garth broke up over the time skip so him not being able to live without her is questionable, Garth, Kaldur and Tual were all life long friends, her death could have been what cause Garth to leave the team

I would figure Tula was on the team being Nightwing referred to a mission she was apparently on when she died

I agree..any of the hints could mean anyone, I would be prone to think Nightwing rises due to him not even being team leader at the end of season 1
    X9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By X9

That sentence "One will rise. One will fall. One will die" appears when the backgroud image is from the group of the first season. That being said, I think the one who rirses is Robin (to the leader position as Nightwing) the one who "falls" is Aqualad (pretending to join forces with his father) and the one who "dies" is Artemis (she fakes it, but, to most characters, she's really dead and she's gonna be treated as if she was by the other from now on)

And honestly I think we've had enough of these speculations...

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By CrimsonCake

Maybe they'll reveal it in the game.

Bestostero

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 5

#6  Edited By Bestostero

@CrimsonCake said:

Maybe they'll reveal it in the game.

Seeing that the tagline is specifically for the game. I'm sure it will. Should also note that because the game takes place during the five year gap, anything that occurs post the time skip can't be it (i.e. Artemis fake death)

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

#7  Edited By papad1992

@X9 said:

That sentence "One will rise. One will fall. One will die" appears when the backgroud image is from the group of the first season. That being said, I think the one who rirses is Robin (to the leader position as Nightwing) the one who "falls" is Aqualad (pretending to join forces with his father) and the one who "dies" is Artemis (she fakes it, but, to most characters, she's really dead and she's gonna be treated as if she was by the other from now on)

That actually sounds really plausible and the one speculation that really makes any sense!!

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Twentyfive

@X9 said:

Thank you, sir. This series seems to be riding on that, and in my opinion, that is what is dragging this show from being great. It is just okay right now. Some episodes are good, but nothing separates as great from the rest of the good shows.

Avatar image for impulse_kidflash
    Impulse_KidFlash

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By Impulse_KidFlash

Only part I am kinda not sure about is the rises part the rest is officially solved(in my mind anyway):

Tim Drake rises to Robin(reason why not sure is because he may already be Robin at beginning of game...though I doubt he is), Aqualad "falls", and Tempest(if he's playable he's a member) dies. Makes perfect sense to me.

I think Tim Drake is already Robin in the game and I think it`ll make more sense If Aqualad Falls to the villain`s side as a double agent, while Nightwing rises as the team leader. As to who dies, It can`t be Tempest because I checked the young justice wiki and he appears on episode 20 of season 2 "Endgame". I think the one who will die will be the twelvth mystery villain that they haven`t revealed yet. I read from some places that he`s an exclusive to the game. So if he doesn`t appear later in the season, then he`s probably dead.

Avatar image for jorok_goldblade
    jorok_goldblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By jorok_goldblade

We know from producer comments that the team members who came and went during the five year gap were: Tempest, Aquagirl, Robin (Jason Todd), Troia, Sergeant Marvel and Lieutenant Marvel (assuming those are the YJ versions of Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr.)

Of those characters, Tula and Jason are known to be dead. I'm assuming the "one will die" is one of them.

Magmaster12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Magmaster12

@jorok_goldblade:

We know from producer comments that the team members who came and went during the five year gap were: Tempest, Aquagirl, Robin (Jason Todd), Troia, Sergeant Marvel and Lieutenant Marvel (assuming those are the YJ versions of Mary Marvel and Captain Marvel Jr.)

Of those characters, Tula and Jason are known to be dead. I'm assuming the "one will die" is one of them.

I think it's been pretty clear from Tula's the one that will die since Tim is already Robin.

Avatar image for jorok_goldblade
    jorok_goldblade

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jorok_goldblade:

@jorok_goldblade said:

I think it's been pretty clear from Tula's the one that will die since Tim is already Robin.

Yeah- knowing where things were at the start of season 2, I'd say:

Tula dies

Kaldur "falls" into the hands of the light

Nightwing rises to the mantle of leader.

MESBD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.