Follow

Young Justice

Team » Young Justice appears in 269 issues.

Young Justice started as another legacy team consisting of a generation of sidekicks younger than the original Teen Titans lineup. Like the Teen Titans, they would eventually increase membership beyond sidekicks and make a name for themselves beyond their mentors.

Help make Young Justice Season 3

tahmidk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By tahmidk
    https://mobile.twitter.com/BrandonVietti/status/261904811971194880
      if it wins a people choice award, there will be a lot less chance of it being cancelled and a lot more change of it being renwed. spread the news!!!!
    Nightw BR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 10

#2  Edited By Nightw BR

Agreed

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Twentyfive

Cool.

I thought it was another petition. Do those things work?

But to be more realistic, I do believe it is on its way to the chopping block. Look at the show. When was the last time you have seen a cartoon that beautiful, with animation so great. That stuff costs money, and I am willing to bet that YJ is the most expensive animated show on TV right now. They can't keep that up for long.

Franchise1590

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Franchise1590

I could totally support this. If they did cancel YJ they should get the same team to do their inevitable Justice League cartoon.

The creators and writers of Young Justice seem to have a great grasp on many characters. I've loved their interpretations of every character except the Joker so I think it'd be a worthy successor to JLU.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Let Season 2 Finish

Nightw BR

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

CrimsonCake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By CrimsonCake

More time skips!

britsera

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By britsera

Such a lovely show. I think they'd be more successful if they moved it to something like Wed or Thurs evening. All the people I know who watch it too old for Sat morning cartoons.

TheCannon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 25

User Lists: 47

#9  Edited By TheCannon

@CrimsonCake said:

More time skips!

LOL. No.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@britsera said:

Such a lovely show. I think they'd be more successful if they moved it to something like Wed or Thurs evening. All the people I know who watch it too old for Sat morning cartoons.

Friday?

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

#11  Edited By papad1992

I hope people vote.

callmecaptain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By callmecaptain

I voted. Can't say I'm feeling terribly optomistic though. Maybe if I can get a signal boost going on Tumblr we'll stand more of a chance? If you have a tumblr yourself doooo it!

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Jnr6Lil

Let Season 2 finish.

Avatar image for marcus_the_weilder
    Marcus_the_Weilder

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Twentyfive: In this day and age it doesn't cost that much to produce. Advertising is what really cost but the series speaks for itself and the fans spread the word. And to answer your question about a beautiful cartoon with great animation and great stories, Thundercats, Galaxy Rangers, Cops, Bravestarr, GI Joe, Transformers and so on. It cost money then but somehow they managed to get several season going. Is it going to last forever, NO but this hasn't even gotten the chance to get started. Technology is such now that you can't really blame cost on how a show does. Look at Ben 10. I'm not a fan but that has been running a while now and my opinion, it's way less than Young Justice. Money is usually the excuse used but never the real reason. I believe that when we let DC or Marvel just do as they please then we will always have the disappointing projects such as the live actions they do. Granted DC's are better storys but we can't let flash and explosion distract us from good story lines. Just my take on it.

All in All though, we need to support the show. https://www.facebook.com/pages/End-the-DC-Nation-Hiatus/397078163699366

Twentyfive

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Twentyfive

@Marcus_the_Weilder: Since I posted my comment, I've been thinking. Maybe the reason why CN put the thing on hiatus is because DC is reworking the Batman cartoon. If you look at DC's past two shows, they've been airing sneak peeks during around fall, which I think Beware the Batman was supposed to do for the sake of consistency. But since the Batman killer in Colorado decided to shoot and kill innocent people for absolutely no reason, DC has had to redo the whole thing over, because they said they felt their version of Alfred might offend the families of those victims. Their Alfred even changed appearances from initial till current. Maybe they had to redo all the animation that he appeared in.

Whatever the case, this sucks.

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Jnr6Lil

@Marcus_the_Weilder said:

@Twentyfive: In this day and age it doesn't cost that much to produce. Advertising is what really cost but the series speaks for itself and the fans spread the word. And to answer your question about a beautiful cartoon with great animation and great stories, Thundercats, Galaxy Rangers, Cops, Bravestarr, GI Joe, Transformers and so on. It cost money then but somehow they managed to get several season going. Is it going to last forever, NO but this hasn't even gotten the chance to get started. Technology is such now that you can't really blame cost on how a show does. Look at Ben 10. I'm not a fan but that has been running a while now and my opinion, it's way less than Young Justice. Money is usually the excuse used but never the real reason. I believe that when we let DC or Marvel just do as they please then we will always have the disappointing projects such as the live actions they do. Granted DC's are better storys but we can't let flash and explosion distract us from good story lines. Just my take on it.

All in All though, we need to support the show. https://www.facebook.com/pages/End-the-DC-Nation-Hiatus/397078163699366

Good post

SUNMAN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#17  Edited By SUNMAN

looks like things are getting desperate with YJ, Does it have a toy dal and its just doing poorly or is it something else. If people's choice is its saving grace I see no hope of a season 4.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

#18  Edited By Black_Claw

Well at least it's gonna be back on the air soon.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#19  Edited By JasonTodd13

Yeah lets get season 3. maybe in season three, they'll do the Titans Tomorrow storyline where they go to about ten years in the future, to find their future selves taken up their mentors mantles (Superboy-Superman, Robin lll-Batman, Wonder Girl-Wonder Woman) and have gone bad, that would be interesting to see.

PrinceIMC

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By PrinceIMC

@JasonTodd13: I dunno, they already jumped forward 5 years. I want the show to be consistent from now on....though I'd like to see some of the things that happened between season 1 and 2 too.

JasonTodd13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By JasonTodd13

@PrinceIMC: I heard rumours that if they do season 3, then they will do another time skip. And im with you on that point, i like to see what happened between season 1 and 2.

SmoothJammin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By SmoothJammin

Well this is depressing. T__T

ACastanholi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By ACastanholi

I just want to know why it is not going to have a third season? IT'S FU@¨%$!ING AWESOME! THIRD SEASON THIRD SEASON!!! (agreed,aprove come on!)

Jnr6Lil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah lets get season 3. maybe in season three, they'll do the Titans Tomorrow storyline where they go to about ten years in the future, to find their future selves taken up their mentors mantles (Superboy-Superman, Robin lll-Batman, Wonder Girl-Wonder Woman) and have gone bad, that would be interesting to see.

Static-Black Lightning

DGreg12321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I want season 3 to be made i have heard rumors that Raven, Star Fire, and Super Girl will be in it if it will be made.

Avatar image for michael12052000
    Michael12052000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think we should protest for season 3 if we want one and if there is a season 3 i hope its not messed up so protest for season 3

Avatar image for michael12052000
    Michael12052000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

About the time skip i think its messed up in my opinion

SuperMattBat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By SuperMattBat

I really hope DC/CN realize that the fans want Young Justice BACK!!! If they eventually make season 3, I hope, somehow, they bring back Kid Flash. I thought that was a TERRIBLE ending to Season 2, unlike Season 1 which was amazingly awesome. That is the ending.

AjO16

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By AjO16

Is it possible it might come back with a different name? Maybe just Justice League.

Batman did let them use the Watchtower at the end.

Luv_Ta_Luv_Ya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really wish the show would return. It had the best display of Robin (Dick Grayson) and Robi (Tim Drake) I mean like you culd just tell the difference plus the voices, the plot everything just fit together well

Electrozone

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish they would make a Season 3 because the ending to season 2 sucks.Really sucks why did you kill wally when I saw that I thought is this game of thrones.If they make a season 3 they should bring back wally for say a portal like the crystalline gem in the ending of season 2 because he give the fans a sense of comic relief in the serious episodes and some cocky attitude to great some bad guys.I really hope that a season 3 and other seasons as well as the comeback of wally.

jpperrotti

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It's not like CN couldn't hold off on an episode of Almost Naked Animals for an Episode of Young Justice.

Black_Claw

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 48

BUMP

Just wanted to post that the video game will be released in November. Hopefully high sales of the game might bring back the show.

I'm not holding my breath though.

SupBatz

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

@black_claw: Very wishful thinking. Chance is small but we can dream.

At least we'll be getting the video game made by the creators of the show. Hopefully it will be heavily story driven and might help bridge the gaps between the two seasons.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.