Life on the farm is not easy, especially when you're twelve years old and you really can't stand life getting in the way of YOUR life! But all of a sudden Donald finds himself thrown into a new one that might be much better when he moves to the big city to attend a fancy school with lots of new kids to become friends with. However, things are actually not as easy as they seem. Donald will fall in love, deal with new teachers, homework, assorted crazy adventures, and realize that growing up is really difficult, especially when you're really only a kid!
Celebrate Donald Duck's 85th anniversary with this special eight-part story brand-new to the U.S.!
- Episode 1: A Boatload of Cabbage
- Episode 2: Brand-New School, Same Old Mess!
- Episode 3: The Importance of Being A Koala
- Episode 4: King of the
- Episode 5: Always Change A Winning Team
- Episode 6: Grufus the Magnificent
- Episode 7: The Show Must Go On!
- Episode 8: Coding A Disaster