Naruhiko Tohno has finally hit it big with Wakkamon, his new manga series about life in a small island village. But thanks to tight deadlines and a no-nonsense editor, it’s been a long road to success. As Nakuhiko answers interview questions, he recalls the stressful days before he made his debut...and it’s not going to get any easier from here on out! The story of an ordinary manga creator’s ordinary life comes to a close in this final volume.
- Chapter 12: Delinquent Characters: The Dream and the Reality
- Chapter 13: My Emotional Conflict Regarding a Kitty
- Chapter 14: The Kitten's Too Cute, and I Can't Focus on Anything
- Chapter 15: I Went to the Beach to Look for Material but Ended Up Looking for Something Else...
- Chapter 16: Typhoon, Deadline, and Naruhi-Can-Do-It!!
- Final Chapter: Life Happens, but the Work Goes On
- Bonus Chapter