Follow

Xavier Institute

Team » Xavier Institute appears in 468 issues.

Students enrolled in the Xavier Institute.

To Many X-Titles?

Avatar image for daredevilfan182
    Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By Daredevilfan182

Dont get me wrong, all these X-Titles are great but whats the need for so many? I mean Wolverine is all over the place, why are these people from from X-Factor and different X-Groups appearing with other X-People outta no where and can you say continuity eras? I mean it all alittle confusing.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#2  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

Daredevilfan182 says:

"Dont get me wrong, all these X-Titles are great but whats the need for so many? I mean Wolverine is all over the place, why are these people from from X-Factor and different X-Groups appearing with other X-People outta no where and can you say continuity eras? I mean it all alittle confusing."

There's alot of mutants and alot going on with them.We need so many to cover it all.

fesak

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By fesak  Moderator

How many Batman titles are there? He's just one guy, but a never hear anyone complaining about him having too many titles.

vance_astro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By vance_astro  Moderator

aztek_the_lost says:

"Vance Astro says:
    "Daredevilfan182 says:
    "Dont get me wrong, all these X-Titles are great but whats the need for so many? I mean Wolverine is all over the place, why are these people from from X-Factor and different X-Groups appearing with other X-People outta no where and can you say continuity eras? I mean it all alittle confusing."
    There's alot of mutants and alot going on with them.We need so many to cover it all."
    which is funny cause M-Day should be lessening the amount of X-Books not increasing them"

No,because the problems that the mutants face haven't gone away and they were on a larger scale than that of the Avengers until Secret Invasion.

Avatar image for daredevilfan182
    Daredevilfan182

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

#6  Edited By Daredevilfan182

fesak says:

"How many Batman titles are there? He's just one guy, but a never hear anyone complaining about him having too many titles."

Thats true. But the point of the matter Im trying to bring up in continuity in general. I mean isnt there people to follow shit ike this and say, whoa hold up that person already has an on-going book. Cuz now and days there trying to bring realism to comic and it doesnt work if theres 100 different people in 1000 different places at once ya know?

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 4

#7  Edited By John Valentine
    fesak said:
    "

How many Batman titles are there? He's just one guy, but a never hear anyone complaining about him having too many titles.

"
    There are in excess of 10.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.