Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

You've just become an X-Man....Who's your villain?

• 54 results
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

You've just graduated into the X-Men and get to go on missions with your favorite heroes! Meaning either your living your dream of fighting for equality and the world, or crapping yourself because people keep "hoping you survive the experience". Either way your on the team....

But of course it's the X-Men, so even if you lock yourself in the bathroom your guranteed to:

• piss someone off
    • be revealed as someones mutant spawn
    • have a tragic backstory that comes back to haunt you
    • cause someone to betray the team
    • Become possessed by a cosmic entity
    • Or become the center of attention because of your mutant powers attracting the attention of someone "sinister"

Luckily you get to choose....So who's your villain and why are you fueding.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

Batman3000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Magneto scares me so not him.

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By william300

Apocalypse. I'm s direct descendant of the first mutant. Because of this my x-gene is unique and Apocalypse wants me as a horsemen.

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Condiment Man from batman the animated series. He somehow crossed into my universe, and is pissed cause i spilled ketchup on him. Since then we have been the worse enemies. Like Peter Griffin and the Chicken.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

Lol but how will they ever get anything done? Aaron and Bendis' need to not accomplish anything will conflict with Morrison' need to bring everything to an end. And Aaron's and Morrison's need to create weird horrifically hideous mutants with stupid powers will directly conflict with Bendis' need to create weird pretty boy teenage mutants with stupid powers.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@william300: so you're a direct descendent of Selene? She's far older than Apocalypse.

My enemies would be true to the premise of the X-Men, humans! No reason to believe time would soften their hearts as a whole, that's kumbaya millennial thinking. People still hate and fear things that are different and not much in the real world has changed for it to be so different in the Marvel universe.

BaBaBoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

I think you're gonna need help with a villain as strong and over-rated as that, we should team up!

@koays said:

Lol but how will they ever get anything done? Aaron and Bendis' need to not accomplish anything will conflict with Morrison' need to bring everything to an end. And Aaron's and Morrison's need to create weird horrifically hideous mutants with stupid powers will directly conflict with Bendis' need to create weird pretty boy teenage mutants with stupid powers.

*Aarendison creates a new character with the lower body of a chicken, the arms of a lobster,with a body covered with eyes and has a face of a pretty boy. This abomination is called the Gold-Eye-Lobster-Chicken-Boy! He has the power to fart sugar, spice and everything nice! He's also forced to come out of the closet by a very intrusive telepath teammate that everyone loves because progress!*

dernman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By dernman

Magneto he's the top supremacist terrorists. Unlike the other X-Chumps I wouldn't give him a pass just because he's a mutant. Maybe I'll stick him on my fridge to give a new meaning to fridging.

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Apocalypse. He notices my potential and tries to recruite me. I refuse and war is waged.

Nightlocke

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sinister. He is SO over his obsession with Jean and the creation of the ultimate mutant and decides to study my teleportation powers so he can find the ultimate vacation and get a wicked tan.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Sinister. I'm a prime mutant specimen, and he wants to sample my......genes.

skyroid

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By skyroid

The humans are my enemies. I'll be like Magneto. Change side with him and often kill humans

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bababoom said:

@koays said:

*Aarendison creates a new character with the lower body of a chicken, the arms of a lobster,with a body covered with eyes and has a face of a pretty boy. This abomination is called the Gold-Eye-Lobster-Chicken-Boy! He has the power to fart sugar, spice and everything nice! He's also forced to come out of the closet by a very intrusive telepath teammate that everyone loves because progress!*

As long as the telepath goes back to her time at the end of the story...i'd buy the book.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#15  Edited By HAWK2916

@bababoom: Lol yea a team-up would be awesome. I dont know if I can handle this on my own. Especially if all their fanboys join in the fight

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Meh. From what I can tell, Selene's origin as an ancient mutant has more or less been retconned. I've never seen her origin even referenced sense they did it, plus there have been multiple stories that have straight up stated that Apocalypse is the first mutant. Such sideways retcons are pretty common.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

@william300: it was referenced not even 10 years ago showing her actual birth by a cult that worshipped her as a goddess from birth, thousands of years before Apocalypse was born. Before that it was referenced that she was around for 10,000 years and was an old enemy of Kulan Gath.

YodaPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Xmen generally don't solo much besides wolverine and even then at least one other is keeping tabs on him. So with assistance i'll take on whomever.. brotherhood, outsiders, morlocks ... whatever.

but if it's just me.. Hammerhead cus idk what my power is but chances are i could beat him even if it's something lame.

william300

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: Yet we've seen books that contradict this, books that confirm Apoclaypse as the first mutant. I kind of view her predating him as having been sidways retconned.

CobraCommander

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Storm

After I shoot her with Forge's gun and lock her in a small closet.

LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@william300: what books? There are books that contradict your contradiction.

Iron Apollo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

The Owl, tragic back story option.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Siena Blaze

No Caption Provided

In attempt to permanently end the X-men, Sienna establishes the All New Upstarts. A twisted form of initiation calls for new recruits to hunt down and kill students of the JGS. One of her fresher recruits targeted me, but was easily defeated. Siena sensed my potential and tries to recruit me . I refuse, causing her to target me as their number one threat then. As Siena's numbers grew so did my powers and our encounters.

For those of you who don't know what Sienna is capable of..

Siena can disrupt a planet's electromagnetic energy spectrum, absorbing the energy into her body until she releases it, usually in the form of destructive blasts of energy. The released energy would tear a hole in the local electromagnetic field and repeated use of her power would theoretically destroy the planet. Even limited use of her abilities could potentially cause catastrophic ecological changes to the planet. She can also use magnetic energy to fly at 150 mph or to teleport herself along the planet's electromagnetic field, but every time she teleports she permanently damages the field at the point of departure, causing a powerful explosion.

-Marvelwiki

No Caption Provided

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By adamTRMM
    @hawk2916 said:

With such treacherous and overwhelming foes, you'll need all allies you can possibly gather, and Adam cannot simply stand by and watch my fellow mutant bro fight evil of this scale alone - let it be known this great pact of alliance against forces evil was formed this very day!

No Caption Provided

(I think I'm stealing @koays' line, but he will forgive me, he will see that it's for the greater good)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Koays

@adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

With such treacherous and overwhelming foes, you'll need all allies you can possibly gather, and Adam cannot simply stand by and watch my fellow mutant bro fight evil of this scale alone - let it be known this great pact of alliance against forces evil was formed this very day!

No Caption Provided

(I think I'm stealing @koays' line, but he will forgive me, he will see that it's for the greater good)

If there is a fellowship forming to take on any form of Bendis i will lend more then my words.

No Caption Provided
    McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

The purifiers

I'd more down to earth mutant not trying to be a super hero that gets forced into it maybe stryker has my rival

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#28  Edited By cattlebattle
    @roddy010 said:

Siena Blaze

In attempt to permanently end the X-men, Sienna establishes the All New Upstarts. A twisted form of initiation calls for new recruits to hunt down and kill students of the JGS. One of her fresher recruits targeted me, but was easily defeated. Siena sensed my potential and tries to recruit me . I refuse, causing her to target me as their number one threat then. As Siena's numbers grew so did my powers and our encounters.

Yeah, Siena Blaze and all the Upstarts were sort of wasted characters. You could have basically had what the Hellfire Club was in the 1980s in the 90s with the Upstarts. Their whole entire plot line from recruitment to dissolution was squandered. But alas, it was the 90s, every good idea essentially became wasted.

A bit off topic and just a fun fact—but did you know that Siena Blaze was a quasi replacement for Zaladane (post Polaris power theft)? This is the reason why she was a female villain with electromagnetic powers. In fact, the whole idea of the Upstarts was taken from Claremont before he left the book, although, his version was called the “Wild Boys” and featured Mr Sinister as the mysterious figure manipulating the parties from behind the scenes instead of the “Gamesmaster” or whatever that guys name was, which actually made more sense, seeing as throughout most of Sinsters appearances in the 80s he referred to mutants fighting each other as “the game”. Also, Ahab, who was a technologically advanced villain from the future, was replaced by Fitzroy.

So there you go. The original version of the Upstarts would have been a primary threat throughout he 90s and would have been an amazing collection of rogues.....You would have had this guy....

No Caption Provided

Manipulating Shinobi Shaw, a guy who had a hard on for usurping the Hellfire Clubs leadership, Matsuo T'Surayaba, who led a sect of the ninja clan, The Hand, The Fenris twins, who commanded a group of Hydra Neo- Nazis, Fabian Cortez who was supposed to be revealed to be a wealthy industrialist who used connections to insert various agents within S.H.I.E.L.D, Zaladane, who would have used her massively destructive powers to try to bring the Savage Land into the geo-political forefront with the Savage Land Mutates at her side.....and finally Ahab, who was supposed to turn the remaining Morlocks that survived the Mutant Massacre into “Hounds”, so essentially, a concept similar to what became “Gene Nation” years later, and by doing that, bring the Days of Future Past reality closer to being a reality on Earth 616.

So, there you go, the 90s and the Upstarts could have been terrific villain wise, and I guess this entry could also double as who my villains would be of I were an X-man......so yeah.....Claremonts version of the Upstarts would be my villains if I was an X-Man...though, I am not sure if Hounds, ninjas, Nazis, industrialists and dirty government agents are as scary as a writing tenure by Bendis.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

No Caption Provided

If there is a fellowship forming to take on any form of Bendis i will lend more then my words.

No Caption Provided

Welcome to our Brother.... I mean X-team!

No Caption Provided

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry for the bump, but this is a really neat idea.

I'd be interested to see if any one else had ideas.

Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Nasty
    Boys

Super_ninja

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Mystique.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

After giving it some thought if I could chose powers I'd go with telepathy, telekinesis and energy generation/projection.

As for a villain, Selene.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#34  Edited By judasnixon

I'm going with Spiral..... She such a cool character that no one is using....

No Caption Provided
    poisonfleur

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

No Caption Provided

Hello! Selene a.k.a The Black Queen. Most underrated X-villian EVER.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Emma.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:
    @koays said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bwahahaahhahah

This was amazing! Good times...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: lmao.....further proof of the awesomeness we could accomplish on this site if i get myself a laptop for christmas

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@poisonfleur: She is pretty awesome, in a scary suck out your life type of awesome.

Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Goblin Queen, cause first she would make me an offer to join her and daddy loves underboob. See ya X-men losers!

RaunJisto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#41  Edited By RaunJisto

I'd say the purifiers since I'd be a Christian mutant. I'm sure that'd be more than a few kinds of blasphemies for them.

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

Emma Frost. I'd be constantly torn between smack her and wanting her to tie me up and bash my p******e with her diamond studded.........well....... you get the idea

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Goblin Queen, cause first she would make me an offer to join her and daddy loves underboob. See ya X-men losers!

Too late. New Marvel Order does not tolerate the underboob.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 140

@koays: because there is nothing like a good p******e orgasm lmao

Rubear

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Rubear

@adamtrmm said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @koays said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Bwahahaahhahah

This was amazing! Good times...

No Caption Provided

Count me in.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HighAccuser

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Stryker for sure.

Religious Fanatics rub me the wrong way and one who slaughters mutants...no. I'm coming after him.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Arcade. He puts so much effort and cash into elaborate traps that I break out of. Such a thoughtful nemesis.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.