Follow

    X-Men

    Team » X-Men appears in 13436 issues.

    The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

    You've just become an X-Man....Who's your villain?

    • 54 results
    • 1
    • 2
    Avatar image for koays
    Koays

    21461

    Forum Posts

    100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    You've just graduated into the X-Men and get to go on missions with your favorite heroes! Meaning either your living your dream of fighting for equality and the world, or crapping yourself because people keep "hoping you survive the experience". Either way your on the team....

    But of course it's the X-Men, so even if you lock yourself in the bathroom your guranteed to:

    • piss someone off
    • be revealed as someones mutant spawn
    • have a tragic backstory that comes back to haunt you
    • cause someone to betray the team
    • Become possessed by a cosmic entity
    • Or become the center of attention because of your mutant powers attracting the attention of someone "sinister"

    Luckily you get to choose....So who's your villain and why are you fueding.

    Avatar image for hawk2916
    HAWK2916

    5186

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 0

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    Avatar image for batman3000
    Batman3000

    5654

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 9

    Magneto scares me so not him.

    Avatar image for william300
    william300

    783

    Forum Posts

    138

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #4  Edited By william300

    Apocalypse. I'm s direct descendant of the first mutant. Because of this my x-gene is unique and Apocalypse wants me as a horsemen.

    Avatar image for darkpesmerga10
    Darkpesmerga10

    177

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Condiment Man from batman the animated series. He somehow crossed into my universe, and is pissed cause i spilled ketchup on him. Since then we have been the worse enemies. Like Peter Griffin and the Chicken.

    Avatar image for koays
    Koays

    21461

    Forum Posts

    100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @hawk2916 said:

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    Lol but how will they ever get anything done? Aaron and Bendis' need to not accomplish anything will conflict with Morrison' need to bring everything to an end. And Aaron's and Morrison's need to create weird horrifically hideous mutants with stupid powers will directly conflict with Bendis' need to create weird pretty boy teenage mutants with stupid powers.

    Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

    9238

    Forum Posts

    42

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @william300: so you're a direct descendent of Selene? She's far older than Apocalypse.

    My enemies would be true to the premise of the X-Men, humans! No reason to believe time would soften their hearts as a whole, that's kumbaya millennial thinking. People still hate and fear things that are different and not much in the real world has changed for it to be so different in the Marvel universe.

    Avatar image for bababoom
    BaBaBoom

    371

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @hawk2916 said:

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    I think you're gonna need help with a villain as strong and over-rated as that, we should team up!

    @koays said:

    Lol but how will they ever get anything done? Aaron and Bendis' need to not accomplish anything will conflict with Morrison' need to bring everything to an end. And Aaron's and Morrison's need to create weird horrifically hideous mutants with stupid powers will directly conflict with Bendis' need to create weird pretty boy teenage mutants with stupid powers.

    *Aarendison creates a new character with the lower body of a chicken, the arms of a lobster,with a body covered with eyes and has a face of a pretty boy. This abomination is called the Gold-Eye-Lobster-Chicken-Boy! He has the power to fart sugar, spice and everything nice! He's also forced to come out of the closet by a very intrusive telepath teammate that everyone loves because progress!*

    Avatar image for dernman
    dernman

    36472

    Forum Posts

    10092

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 9

    #9  Edited By dernman

    Magneto he's the top supremacist terrorists. Unlike the other X-Chumps I wouldn't give him a pass just because he's a mutant. Maybe I'll stick him on my fridge to give a new meaning to fridging.

    Avatar image for superhero24
    Superhero24

    4772

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Apocalypse. He notices my potential and tries to recruite me. I refuse and war is waged.

    Avatar image for nightlocke
    Nightlocke

    43

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Sinister. He is SO over his obsession with Jean and the creation of the ultimate mutant and decides to study my teleportation powers so he can find the ultimate vacation and get a wicked tan.

    Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

    12864

    Forum Posts

    205

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 2

    Sinister. I'm a prime mutant specimen, and he wants to sample my......genes.

    Avatar image for skyroid
    skyroid

    2646

    Forum Posts

    22

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 2

    #13  Edited By skyroid

    The humans are my enemies. I'll be like Magneto. Change side with him and often kill humans

    Avatar image for koays
    Koays

    21461

    Forum Posts

    100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @bababoom said:

    @koays said:

    Lol but how will they ever get anything done? Aaron and Bendis' need to not accomplish anything will conflict with Morrison' need to bring everything to an end. And Aaron's and Morrison's need to create weird horrifically hideous mutants with stupid powers will directly conflict with Bendis' need to create weird pretty boy teenage mutants with stupid powers.

    *Aarendison creates a new character with the lower body of a chicken, the arms of a lobster,with a body covered with eyes and has a face of a pretty boy. This abomination is called the Gold-Eye-Lobster-Chicken-Boy! He has the power to fart sugar, spice and everything nice! He's also forced to come out of the closet by a very intrusive telepath teammate that everyone loves because progress!*

    As long as the telepath goes back to her time at the end of the story...i'd buy the book.

    Avatar image for hawk2916
    HAWK2916

    5186

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 2

    User Lists: 0

    #15  Edited By HAWK2916

    @bababoom: Lol yea a team-up would be awesome. I dont know if I can handle this on my own. Especially if all their fanboys join in the fight

    Avatar image for william300
    william300

    783

    Forum Posts

    138

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @lordofallhumans: Meh. From what I can tell, Selene's origin as an ancient mutant has more or less been retconned. I've never seen her origin even referenced sense they did it, plus there have been multiple stories that have straight up stated that Apocalypse is the first mutant. Such sideways retcons are pretty common.

    Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

    9238

    Forum Posts

    42

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #17  Edited By LordOfAllHumans

    @william300: it was referenced not even 10 years ago showing her actual birth by a cult that worshipped her as a goddess from birth, thousands of years before Apocalypse was born. Before that it was referenced that she was around for 10,000 years and was an old enemy of Kulan Gath.

    Avatar image for yodaprime
    YodaPrime

    1554

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Xmen generally don't solo much besides wolverine and even then at least one other is keeping tabs on him. So with assistance i'll take on whomever.. brotherhood, outsiders, morlocks ... whatever.

    but if it's just me.. Hammerhead cus idk what my power is but chances are i could beat him even if it's something lame.

    Avatar image for william300
    william300

    783

    Forum Posts

    138

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @lordofallhumans: Yet we've seen books that contradict this, books that confirm Apoclaypse as the first mutant. I kind of view her predating him as having been sidways retconned.

    Avatar image for cobracommander
    CobraCommander

    196

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Storm

    After I shoot her with Forge's gun and lock her in a small closet.

    Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

    9238

    Forum Posts

    42

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @william300: what books? There are books that contradict your contradiction.

    Avatar image for iron_apollo
    Iron Apollo

    2287

    Forum Posts

    3895

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 5

    The Owl, tragic back story option.

    Avatar image for roddy2010
    Roddy010

    6576

    Forum Posts

    183

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 2

    Siena Blaze

    No Caption Provided

    In attempt to permanently end the X-men, Sienna establishes the All New Upstarts. A twisted form of initiation calls for new recruits to hunt down and kill students of the JGS. One of her fresher recruits targeted me, but was easily defeated. Siena sensed my potential and tries to recruit me . I refuse, causing her to target me as their number one threat then. As Siena's numbers grew so did my powers and our encounters.

    For those of you who don't know what Sienna is capable of..

    Siena can disrupt a planet's electromagnetic energy spectrum, absorbing the energy into her body until she releases it, usually in the form of destructive blasts of energy. The released energy would tear a hole in the local electromagnetic field and repeated use of her power would theoretically destroy the planet. Even limited use of her abilities could potentially cause catastrophic ecological changes to the planet. She can also use magnetic energy to fly at 150 mph or to teleport herself along the planet's electromagnetic field, but every time she teleports she permanently damages the field at the point of departure, causing a powerful explosion.

    -Marvelwiki

    No Caption Provided

    Avatar image for adamtrmm
    adamTRMM

    10933

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #25  Edited By adamTRMM
    @hawk2916 said:

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    With such treacherous and overwhelming foes, you'll need all allies you can possibly gather, and Adam cannot simply stand by and watch my fellow mutant bro fight evil of this scale alone - let it be known this great pact of alliance against forces evil was formed this very day!

    No Caption Provided

    (I think I'm stealing @koays' line, but he will forgive me, he will see that it's for the greater good)

    Avatar image for koays
    Koays

    21461

    Forum Posts

    100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #26  Edited By Koays

    @adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    With such treacherous and overwhelming foes, you'll need all allies you can possibly gather, and Adam cannot simply stand by and watch my fellow mutant bro fight evil of this scale alone - let it be known this great pact of alliance against forces evil was formed this very day!

    No Caption Provided

    (I think I'm stealing @koays' line, but he will forgive me, he will see that it's for the greater good)

    If there is a fellowship forming to take on any form of Bendis i will lend more then my words.


    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for mcklayn
    McKlayn

    2842

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 21

    User Lists: 0

    The purifiers

    I'd more down to earth mutant not trying to be a super hero that gets forced into it maybe stryker has my rival

    Avatar image for cattlebattle
    cattlebattle

    21019

    Forum Posts

    313

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #28  Edited By cattlebattle
    @roddy010 said:

    Siena Blaze

    In attempt to permanently end the X-men, Sienna establishes the All New Upstarts. A twisted form of initiation calls for new recruits to hunt down and kill students of the JGS. One of her fresher recruits targeted me, but was easily defeated. Siena sensed my potential and tries to recruit me . I refuse, causing her to target me as their number one threat then. As Siena's numbers grew so did my powers and our encounters.

    Yeah, Siena Blaze and all the Upstarts were sort of wasted characters. You could have basically had what the Hellfire Club was in the 1980s in the 90s with the Upstarts. Their whole entire plot line from recruitment to dissolution was squandered. But alas, it was the 90s, every good idea essentially became wasted.

    A bit off topic and just a fun fact—but did you know that Siena Blaze was a quasi replacement for Zaladane (post Polaris power theft)? This is the reason why she was a female villain with electromagnetic powers. In fact, the whole idea of the Upstarts was taken from Claremont before he left the book, although, his version was called the “Wild Boys” and featured Mr Sinister as the mysterious figure manipulating the parties from behind the scenes instead of the “Gamesmaster” or whatever that guys name was, which actually made more sense, seeing as throughout most of Sinsters appearances in the 80s he referred to mutants fighting each other as “the game”. Also, Ahab, who was a technologically advanced villain from the future, was replaced by Fitzroy.

    So there you go. The original version of the Upstarts would have been a primary threat throughout he 90s and would have been an amazing collection of rogues.....You would have had this guy....

    No Caption Provided

    Manipulating Shinobi Shaw, a guy who had a hard on for usurping the Hellfire Clubs leadership, Matsuo T'Surayaba, who led a sect of the ninja clan, The Hand, The Fenris twins, who commanded a group of Hydra Neo- Nazis, Fabian Cortez who was supposed to be revealed to be a wealthy industrialist who used connections to insert various agents within S.H.I.E.L.D, Zaladane, who would have used her massively destructive powers to try to bring the Savage Land into the geo-political forefront with the Savage Land Mutates at her side.....and finally Ahab, who was supposed to turn the remaining Morlocks that survived the Mutant Massacre into “Hounds”, so essentially, a concept similar to what became “Gene Nation” years later, and by doing that, bring the Days of Future Past reality closer to being a reality on Earth 616.

    So, there you go, the 90s and the Upstarts could have been terrific villain wise, and I guess this entry could also double as who my villains would be of I were an X-man......so yeah.....Claremonts version of the Upstarts would be my villains if I was an X-Man...though, I am not sure if Hounds, ninjas, Nazis, industrialists and dirty government agents are as scary as a writing tenure by Bendis.

    Avatar image for adamtrmm
    adamTRMM

    10933

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @koays said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    With such treacherous and overwhelming foes, you'll need all allies you can possibly gather, and Adam cannot simply stand by and watch my fellow mutant bro fight evil of this scale alone - let it be known this great pact of alliance against forces evil was formed this very day!

    No Caption Provided

    (I think I'm stealing @koays' line, but he will forgive me, he will see that it's for the greater good)

    If there is a fellowship forming to take on any form of Bendis i will lend more then my words.

    No Caption Provided

    Welcome to our Brother.... I mean X-team!

    No Caption Provided

    Avatar image for ashetdust
    AsheTDust

    2216

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Sorry for the bump, but this is a really neat idea.

    I'd be interested to see if any one else had ideas.

    Avatar image for deactivated-5faef67d08995
    deactivated-5faef67d08995

    5578

    Forum Posts

    68

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 9

    The Nasty
    Boys

    Avatar image for super_ninja
    Super_ninja

    3809

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    No Caption Provided

    Mystique.

    Avatar image for ashetdust
    AsheTDust

    2216

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    After giving it some thought if I could chose powers I'd go with telepathy, telekinesis and energy generation/projection.

    As for a villain, Selene.

    Avatar image for judasnixon
    judasnixon

    12838

    Forum Posts

    699

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 4

    #34  Edited By judasnixon

    I'm going with Spiral..... She such a cool character that no one is using....

    No Caption Provided
    Avatar image for poisonfleur
    poisonfleur

    4520

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 4

    User Lists: 0

    No Caption Provided

    Hello! Selene a.k.a The Black Queen. Most underrated X-villian EVER.

    Avatar image for darthphoenix
    darthphoenix

    2470

    Forum Posts

    1

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Emma.

    Avatar image for adamtrmm
    adamTRMM

    10933

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @adamtrmm said:
    @koays said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    With such treacherous and overwhelming foes, you'll need all allies you can possibly gather, and Adam cannot simply stand by and watch my fellow mutant bro fight evil of this scale alone - let it be known this great pact of alliance against forces evil was formed this very day!

    No Caption Provided

    (I think I'm stealing @koays' line, but he will forgive me, he will see that it's for the greater good)

    If there is a fellowship forming to take on any form of Bendis i will lend more then my words.

    No Caption Provided

    Welcome to our Brother.... I mean X-team!

    No Caption Provided

    Bwahahaahhahah

    This was amazing! Good times...

    Avatar image for koays
    Koays

    21461

    Forum Posts

    100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @adamtrmm: lmao.....further proof of the awesomeness we could accomplish on this site if i get myself a laptop for christmas

    Avatar image for ashetdust
    AsheTDust

    2216

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    @poisonfleur: She is pretty awesome, in a scary suck out your life type of awesome.

    Avatar image for earthsmightiest
    EarthsMightiest

    2765

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    The Goblin Queen, cause first she would make me an offer to join her and daddy loves underboob. See ya X-men losers!

    Avatar image for raunjisto
    RaunJisto

    482

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #41  Edited By RaunJisto

    I'd say the purifiers since I'd be a Christian mutant. I'm sure that'd be more than a few kinds of blasphemies for them.

    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

    18540

    Forum Posts

    15778

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 140

    Emma Frost. I'd be constantly torn between smack her and wanting her to tie me up and bash my p******e with her diamond studded.........well....... you get the idea

    Avatar image for koays
    Koays

    21461

    Forum Posts

    100

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Avatar image for adamtrmm
    adamTRMM

    10933

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    The Goblin Queen, cause first she would make me an offer to join her and daddy loves underboob. See ya X-men losers!

    Too late. New Marvel Order does not tolerate the underboob.

    Avatar image for adamtrmm
    adamTRMM

    10933

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
    Avenging-X-Bolt

    18540

    Forum Posts

    15778

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 1

    User Lists: 140

    @koays: because there is nothing like a good p******e orgasm lmao

    Avatar image for rubear
    Rubear

    4819

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    #47  Edited By Rubear

    @adamtrmm said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @koays said:
    @adamtrmm said:
    @hawk2916 said:

    My villains are a combined entity of Jason Aaron, Bendis, and Morrison. They are like a Bastion/Cameron Hodge/Onslaught type thing

    With such treacherous and overwhelming foes, you'll need all allies you can possibly gather, and Adam cannot simply stand by and watch my fellow mutant bro fight evil of this scale alone - let it be known this great pact of alliance against forces evil was formed this very day!

    No Caption Provided

    (I think I'm stealing @koays' line, but he will forgive me, he will see that it's for the greater good)

    If there is a fellowship forming to take on any form of Bendis i will lend more then my words.

    No Caption Provided

    Welcome to our Brother.... I mean X-team!

    No Caption Provided

    Bwahahaahhahah

    This was amazing! Good times...

    No Caption Provided

    Count me in.

    Avatar image for adamtrmm
    adamTRMM

    10933

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Avatar image for highaccuser
    HighAccuser

    9696

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Stryker for sure.

    Religious Fanatics rub me the wrong way and one who slaughters mutants...no. I'm coming after him.

    Avatar image for tristanheron
    TristanHeron

    511

    Forum Posts

    0

    Wiki Points

    0

    Followers

    Reviews: 0

    User Lists: 0

    Arcade. He puts so much effort and cash into elaborate traps that I break out of. Such a thoughtful nemesis.

    This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

    Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

    Comment and Save

    Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.