Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men Psychics - Respect Threads!

• 112 results
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@koays: well I'm excited to see it.

It'll take a while..but it's 24 appearances total so it's mostly because I'm lazy and the quality of feats isn't really there.

DarkShaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: whenever you finish fine just excited for more

Fall1n1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Guys and/or girls this is an AMAZING thread. Psychic powers are by FAR my favorites.

I haven't gotten through the whole thread yet, please point it out if I missed it, but Isn't Legion one of the top 5 psychics of all time?? (and it should be said Im highly biased but I still think this is objectively true lol) At his full power he has to be at least tied for one of the top spots (I'm sure this could be disputed, but I think I can prove it)

If it doesn't exist I'd love to make his page! You guys made an incredible thread

@marvelfan1992@koays@pyrofn@del_torro@geekryan@elpendejo@diarrhearegatta @warlockmage @onsipin

Avatar image for professorrespect
    ProfessorRespect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 9

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fall1n1: What Prof said....

Honestly his strongest telepathic feats are duplicateable

Fall1n1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#106  Edited By Fall1n1

@professorrespect No disrespect at all, but what do u mean which Legion? I was kinda brainstorming going through the comic Legion and then going through Dan Stevne's Legion.

@koays Also no disrespect whatsoever but don't you think most psychics have duplicatable powers? Legion has done some incredible things. Rewriting universes (Age of X, Apocalypse etc); erasing his own existence; he obliterated the Elder Gods (I actually am spacing on which gods he destroyed) with a thought; he's defeated the whole X-Men team single handedly on two occasions I believe (plz tell me if Im mistaken); and all this in addition to telepathy, telekinesis, teleportation, flight.

Most importantly I don't think Legion has ever been depicted with his full power (combined Moira and The Weaver) But What are your thoughts?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fall1n1: Legion as a psychic, telepathic and telekinetic is just really strong....at full power he's one of the strongest mutants period...but just his psychic abilities is another discussion....though pulling people into his mind is another thing as well

Fall1n1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Oh I see. I'm not sure if David belongs on this thread but I was under the impression from all the Legion material Ive read, which isn't a lot since he shows up so sporadically--and plz edify me if Im mistaken--that his main powers, the ones he was born with were incredibly vast psychic powers. If im not mistaken it was a terrorist attack that fractured his mind into a "legion" of pieces, giving him access to hundreds (or thousands) of other Omega-Level powers.

But it seemed to me in his big titles/stories, X-Men Legacy: Legion, and Legion Trauma, that he displays stunning psychic powers.

I'm not sure if you'e a fan of the series Legion of FX (I think it's such an intellectual cinematic work of art), but the show portrays him with exclusively psychic powers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping so it's back up top

Josh983

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The fact that Bloody Bess is now the top of our list is going to make me do an RT for Alpha the ultimate mutant....

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This shit right here? This is where the moneys at.

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#114 PyroFN  Online

@koays: Lol. Will good to balance out the alphabet.

Nategreysss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Are we going to get a Hellion respect thread?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nategreysss: When we get to the pure telekinetics and other psychic powers.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bumping this because it's always relevant....and because rolling my eyes at the grinding on Namor thread is starting to hurt.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wonder how this psiviners thing work.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.