Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

X-Men Legends 1 & 2 Line up

samgee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Who was on your main line up for these games X-Men Legends 1 & 2?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

-X1 Magma, Jean, Nightcrawler & Storm

-X2 Cyclops, Storm, Rogue & Gambit

-I pick Alison I was attached to her story

-Storm good for crowd control and Jean making bridges

Scarlet_Wiccan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I haven't played the first one but Cyclops, Jean, Magneto and Storm were my main team in the second one and sometimes Scarlet Witch, Iceman, Sunfire and Xavier

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By cattlebattle

I used to have a guidebook that told you which quartet was best for what mission.

However, in X-Men legends 1 once you beefed up Storm she would just wreck everything unless they were energy resistant, so Storm and Wolverine were necessities.

I think in the second one I used to use Sunfire, Wolverine, Magneto and Juggernaut.

They were fun games.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X1: Jean Grey, Storm, Emma Frost, and Rogue/Magma/Psylocke.

Level up Jean and Storm’s shields and they are literally invincible. Literally could stand in the midst of a reactor core and survive with them.

The gimmicks in the game are really fun to abuse. Like Jean’s upgraded to being capable of lifting cars and boxes larger than herself. Emma’s Diamond form being strong enough to lift large boxes. Rogue being able to lift basically everything and do the fastball special. Jean and Magma creating telekinetic bridges. Magma’s lava bridge sliding like Iceman. Flying characters lifting and carrying characters over gaps. Nightcrawler being capable of teleporting with other characters to other rooms.

X2: Jean Grey, Storm, Rogue, Scarlet Witch.

Bit of a downgrade on female character choices (literally only these four), but expanded powers and skills were fun to explore. Wanda’s gimmick of having a percent chance to transmute enemies is pretty fun. Rogue being used to absorb energy from machines is cool. Jean loses her shields, but gains a resurrection and some energy aura abilities. Storm has an invincibility power (never used it, but a learned later it was op as heck).

When I did do rotations for special dialogue’s, I remember Nightcrawler getting swords, which was incredible. Magneto was basically another Jean with energy damage instead of psychic damage (not a bad thing. Telekinesis is fun to use).

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

X1: Jean Grey, Storm, Iceman, Nightcrawler

X2: Jean Grey, Scarlet Witch, Nightcrawler, Wolverine

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

geekryan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@pyrofn: Nah, you only get her in the late game and she wasn't that good.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.