Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture@pyrofn@ursaber@mooty_pass

Man feels like forever since I visited the forum...

How's everyone liking house and powers? I like House more , not a huge fan of the whole time travel, mix of mutants thing in Powers...

Also not a huge fan of how the X-men are acting lately, much more Magneto like than before, maybe not as xtreme as rightclops and his run in utopia / uncanny but still this is the ENTIRE team- xavier, jean, everyone...

I'm not sure I like this version of Emma, I like it when she's smug but also sympathetic.

Also this better not mean Scott and Jean are getting back together... I'm gonna be very unhappy if they get back together...

I am liking HoX a bit more than I am PoX. The concept of Mutant Power mixing is interesting, but a bit much.

I am indifferent on how the X-Men are acting. I feel like they are justified in their actions. At least they are not killing people like Sabertooth. The Discussion Jean had with Scott makes me feel comfortable that they are still the X-Men I know and love. Still making sure people don't get hurt regardless of how they feel about them.

I'm not entirely an Emma fan, but what she did in the panel was BADASS.

I like Jean/Scott together. However, I would NOT be opposed if they both found a different Love interest.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture@pyrofn@ursaber@mooty_pass

Man feels like forever since I visited the forum...

How's everyone liking house and powers? I like House more , not a huge fan of the whole time travel, mix of mutants thing in Powers...

Also not a huge fan of how the X-men are acting lately, much more Magneto like than before, maybe not as xtreme as rightclops and his run in utopia / uncanny but still this is the ENTIRE team- xavier, jean, everyone...

I'm not sure I like this version of Emma, I like it when she's smug but also sympathetic.

Also this better not mean Scott and Jean are getting back together... I'm gonna be very unhappy if they get back together...

I am liking HoX a bit more than I am PoX. The concept of Mutant Power mixing is interesting, but a bit much.

I am indifferent on how the X-Men are acting. I feel like they are justified in their actions. At least they are not killing people like Sabertooth. The Discussion Jean had with Scott makes me feel comfortable that they are still the X-Men I know and love. Still making sure people don't get hurt regardless of how they feel about them.

I like Jean/Scott together. However, I would NOT be opposed if they both found a different Love interest.

if i had my way, i would want jean to date around, while scott remind single and pining for jean to come back lmao

i still want scott to feel humiliated, like take his clothes off locked him outside and have ppl point and laugh at him

then i want jott back together lol

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Ughh where is @pyrofn when you need him?

I'm the opposite, I want Scott to date around, if Jean has to be with someone I would say probably Scott.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9054  Edited By PyroFN

@iamre321: Don’t worry. I am watching from the shadows. I just won’t take bait when I see it, especially when it knows what it’s doing.

*glares at the obvious culprit*

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@iamre321 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Ughh where is @pyrofn when you need him?

I'm the opposite, I want Scott to date around, if Jean has to be with someone I would say probably Scott.

this is confusing, u dont want jean and scott together but u want jean with scott? rofl

@pyrofn said:

@iamre321: Don’t worry. I am watching from the shadows. I just won’t take bait when I see it, especially when it knows what it’s doing.

because dear pyrofn, i was right about jott getting back together faster then u can say "emmafrostsUnderwearDrawerIsEmpty" (its a joke i made cause she fights in her underwear so she has no underwear in her drawer lol)

and u and @ursaber wanted jott to take things slow, which is boring, they were in love since they were teenagers, pined for each other when the other was dead, married, had kids(kinda!!!)

phoenix resurrection had them still declare love for each other and forgave each other for what happened

get over it pyrofn!!!!!

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@koays@ursaber in other news, wolverine invited BEER LOL

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:

if i had my way, i would want jean to date around, while scott remind single and pining for jean to come back lmao

i still want scott to feel humiliated, like take his clothes off locked him outside and have ppl point and laugh at him

Personally for me it's hard to see Jean and Scott NOT together. Again I wouldn't mind, but I rather them be together.

Why humiliate Scott. The man has been through enough. It's time to let him relax and take breather.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:
@mooty_pass said:

Personally for me it's hard to see Jean and Scott NOT together. Again I wouldn't mind, but I rather them be together.

Why humiliate Scott. The man has been through enough. It's time to let him relax and take breather.

nah everything's been easy for scott

like i dont know

he was with maddie then she turned evil to give him a free pass to go back with jean

then he had an affair with emma frost........did he get punished???? hell no,(not to mention jean was more angry with emma then scott???) jean was killed off so he can have kissy time with emma at jean's grave? yuck

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass said:
@hopesummersforthefuture said:
@mooty_pass said:

nah everything's been easy for scott

like i dont know

he was with maddie then she turned evil to give him a free pass to go back with jean

then he had an affair with emma frost........did he get punished???? hell no,(not to mention jean was more angry with emma then scott???) jean was killed off so he can have kissy time with emma at jean's grave? yuck

Lol what'd you mean? That was a great scene:

No Caption Provided

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

really enjoying hox/pox. Hickman is doing a great job.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm: oh yes I agree. this last issue was the best to me!! it was so good

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: About HOX # 4, I liked it, but there were still weird decisions, but it was worth seeing Ororo do something different.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm: they had to take the team that was expendable unfortunately. the more powerful mutants needed to stay back on krakoa to protect ot on the event an attack occurred.

WaitOmegaStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@butterflykyss: But Jean was on team, she could have been a little better used, besides Polaris and Vulcan were available they could have gone.

butterflykyss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@waitomegastorm: Jean's purpose, from what I could gather, was to communicate everything the team was doing to the team back on earth. Jean was not only injured but she was telepathically connected to Xavier who was 45+ million miles away, as well as connected to all the team members. I would imagine that alone was an incredible amount of strain. So going beyond that could have affected her efforts to give Xavier information on what the xmen were encountering. That information was tantamount to them in knowing how next to proceed against the humans.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@waitomegastorm: I can agree with some of this. Namely Polaris should have gone and I said maybe Kitty should as well. We know Kitty can phase thru and disrupt elctrical equipment. So even as just a distraction but more or less disrupting control systems and disabling would have been right up her alley. Since Magneto wasnt going it seems that Polaris being able to control metal and on the electromagnetic spectrum would have been ideal as well. In fact instead of Husk and probably even Monet or Archangel, it seems the better choices would have been Polaris and Kitty. That said maybe the team that went were the only ones willing to go

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mooty_pass: @koays@pyrofn@ursaber omg this is awesome.......can never get enough of jean grey lol

No Caption Provided

the one in the corner left is still one of my favorites

No Caption Provided

this one

Avatar image for firestarlord73194
FireStarLord73194

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And.... Xavier just cured death itself

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn@ursaber@koays@god_spawn what holy hell, abomination is this x-men 3 cover

No Caption Provided

scott and jean does it better XD XD XP

No Caption Provided

wait a minute??!?!?!? is that the same dinosaur, that dinosaur is a two-timer lol LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

note: jott looks more cozy on the dino then scemma lmao love it

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

haha mooty_pass already showed me this last week

i heard a lot of rumors online about

rumor number one: they are talking about jean and scott being married and have a new kid, then jean is sleeping with logan and scott is sleeping with emma or even more then one unnamed ladies

rumor two: logan slept with maddie when she joined havok's x-men team, maddie and scott were already on the outs, scott was kinda with jean in the x-factor days

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man, apparently I picked a terrible time to take a break....Stopped reading after I decided I didn't enjoy the Uncanny even with Scott back, and didn't care for another alternate universe with Age of X. But apparently I need to go back and catch up because im really liking what im seeing with House of X.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, not everyone on YouTube is reliable.

iamre321

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

MrNihal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay, POX #5 2/5, I'm very confused about what's going on there.

Marvel Presents #?? 2/5, I didn't understand the ending, the previous issues were good, but it just sorta fizzled out there at the end.

Wolverine Annual 4/5, pretty good, I enjoyed it.

SabbaVSK

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
No Caption Provided

Bendis <=> Penis.

Makes sense.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Remind me, what would YOUR personal team of X-Men be? Who would make up your lineup.

-

Mine would be:

• Archangel
  • Polaris
  • Nightcrawler
  • Havok
  • Psylocke
  • Magik
  • Colossus
HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: hmmm

jean as leader

colossus

storm

havok

emma(just for fun, like jean and emma go shopping)

pixie

i didnt choose cyclops or wolverine cause they take away from the main focus which is jean lol

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is this forum still active? Last post was 8 days ago...

Takeshi57

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeannieh: If you look below this thread you can see others get multiple posts a day.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture@pyrofn@thor_parker82@iamre321

If you could descend, or be a member of a particular mutant bloodline, be it the well established Grey-Summers clan, or the children of prominent X-Men or mutants such as Nightcrawler, Rogue, Storm, etc, which would you choose?

-

Now that Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver have been removed from the mutant race and therefore the Magneto Family, I would be a son of Magneto, and also to have Polaris as my sister.

My power would not be magnetism, but rather a persistent corporeal Force Field that endows me with several superhuman abilities such as Gyrokinetic Flight, Supernatural Condition, Attraction/Repulsion, Hyper Awareness, Kinetic Force Generation.

Or something pertaining to one of the Four Fundamental Forces of the Universe such as the Physical Force.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: I would of course choose the Grey-Summers family line of psychics with the possibility of becoming a host to the Phoenix Force.

An alternative choice though could be the Frost family line of psychics, preferably Emma’s descendant to have the added benefit of a diamond form.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@ursaber: I would of course choose the Grey-Summers family line of psychics with the possibility of becoming a host to the Phoenix Force.

An alternative choice though could be the Frost family line of psychics, preferably Emma’s descendant to have the added benefit of a diamond form.

If you go the Frost Family route you will have the handicap of being unable to use your powers in diamond form.

Would you be a child of Jean and Scott or perhaps Rachel or who?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: If necessary I could be a child to Scott and Jean, but I think being a sibling to Jean would be better for me. (Fun fact: Sara has been known to have latent psychic abilities and her children are mutants with unknown abilities. Every Grey member with the Genome has the potential of being a Phoenix user too)

I am fine with the diamond handicap. I think it could possibly be overcome though.

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@ursaber: If necessary I could be a child to Scott and Jean, but I think being a sibling to Jean would be better for me. (Fun fact: Sara has been known to have latent psychic abilities and her children are mutants with unknown abilities. Every Grey member with the Genome has the potential of being a Phoenix user too)

I am fine with the diamond handicap. I think it could possibly be overcome though.

I wonder what happened to X-Man after UXM. Curious that he's the only Grey-Summers family member to be missing even after Age of X-Man. I mean, if Vulcan of all people came back, then why not Nate Grey?

Nate Grey is the member of the Grey-Summers clan I would be, but one not of an AU but rather the main Marvel Universe.

-

Currently I prefer the House of Magnus, Magneto's bloodline because of how inherently duplicitous Erik and his family members are. Plus his electromagnetic powers are cool and powerful as hell not to mention their wardrobe. Their name carries a LOT of weight to the people of the world and it'd be cool as hell to be son of Magneto and brother to Polaris (who has become my favorite X-Girl).

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber: He stayed behind in his AU with what I assume is a psychic construct composed from the mind of Magneto.

No Caption Provided

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ursaber@pyrofn or what about nate grey marries one of the cuckoos and has a kid something like "hellstar or hellchilde" its a play on word from one of rachel's nicknames starchilde and hell from hellfire(emma's side) lmao

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.