Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who's up for a jeanxbishop relationship?

• 107 results
    Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

JDW said that jean will be kissing someone in 6 months and this happened in Typhoid fever.

No Caption Provided

A forshadowing for things to come?Are you ready for their hook-up?Thoughts?

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I think you're on the wrong track.

Clearly Jean will be making out with Typhoid Mary.

Or Gabby if Tom Taylor is around.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walks out....

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uhhhh...

No Caption Provided

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Bishop and Jean is not doing it for me...

Mrs. Jean Grey Howlett does not approve...lol

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

I don't know, Bishop is from a future where mutants were rounded up and branded. They probably castrated them too. He is likely a eunuch.

This picture pretty much seals it, he's a eunuch.

No Caption Provided

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Sure, go for it. ?‍♂️

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I can think of worse couplings.

Make it so.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
    TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@cattlebattle: LMFAO!! A eunuch and the pic to prove it. That's gold!!

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh and hell no to the original question

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

#13  Edited By jhazzroucher

@mrnihal said:

JDW said that jean will be kissing someone in 6 months and this happened in Typhoid fever.

No Caption Provided

Really?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

No Caption Provided

Really?

I think so.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

It's a bop?

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@jeannieh: EW EW EW EW EW!

Sorry. Maybe, ten years ago, I'd be down with the possibility. But after everything the writers have done to Logan since Schism and especially AvX, the thought of Jean ever being with him is just... blegh.

(Incidentally, I felt the same way during that creepy Beast/Jean period we had going. Even Wolverine would be preferable to him.)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theinsufferable: That is the most convincing argument. And this is coming from me of all people.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njchrispatrick: Logan hasn’t done anything wrong to warrant that Jean would feel any different towards him than she has in the past.

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By JeannieH

@njchrispatrick: awww c'mon, this redshipper wants them to go at it, atleast once.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@njchrispatrick: Logan hasn’t done anything wrong to warrant that Jean would feel any different towards him than she has in the past.

Well,logan was always a saint.Even when he tried to kill hope & later betrayed her trust.

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
    @pyrofn said:

Well,logan was always a saint.Even when he tried to kill hope & later betrayed her trust.

It really depends on what agenda the writers go in wanting Jean to have. I mean, I would love, LOVE, for Jean to call out Logan, Hank, Storm, and the others on all the B.S. and hypocrisy they've been spouting since AvX, from their constant pinning all the blame on Scott, to the simply dumb decisions which resulted from the writers trying to stir up conflict. In the case of Logan, it is that he is so willing to blame Scott for absolutely everything wrong in the world, while simultaneously letting lots of others (like Bobby, who went full psycho ice-god) off the leash. I just think it would be nice for Jean to address the fact.

Of course, I doubt we'd ever get it. That would require the writers to be willing to address their own past screw-ups, and I don't really see that happening.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
    @pyrofn said:

It really depends on what agenda the writers go in wanting Jean to have. I mean, I would love, LOVE, for Jean to call out Logan, Hank, Storm, and the others on all the B.S. and hypocrisy they've been spouting since AvX, from their constant pinning all the blame on Scott, to the simply dumb decisions which resulted from the writers trying to stir up conflict. In the case of Logan, it is that he is so willing to blame Scott for absolutely everything wrong in the world, while simultaneously letting lots of others (like Bobby, who went full psycho ice-god) off the leash. I just think it would be nice for Jean to address the fact.

Of course, I doubt we'd ever get it. That would require the writers to be willing to address their own past screw-ups, and I don't really see that happening.

I forgot logan also killed hank pym in the past in age of ultron story & also tried to kill kid apocalypse.But there's nothing wrong with that i guess.

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
    @njchrispatrick said:
    @mrnihal said:
    @pyrofn said:

I forgot logan also killed hank pym in the past in age of ultron story & also tried to kill kid apocalypse.But there's nothing wrong with that i guess.

In the past I always liked Wolverine's character, but I liked it more because he was so unashamed of what he was. But then he almost turned into a self-hating mutant, and he kind of fell apart as a character. Dying did him well.

PhoenixEgg

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I would be for it, but Bishop is getting killed off.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Age of The X-Man is coming and we know Nate has a thing for redheads older than him that he might be related to.

#jean&nate4evah

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njchrispatrick: What hypocrisy are you talking about storm did logan yay did alot but don't act like Scott was innocent of anything and he certainly not was not right about alot.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So if we are looking to find a love interest for Bishop then I would say put him with Sage or even Monet. In fact I have a story involving Monet and Bishop and Emplate could be pretty interesting

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
    The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

hate bishop.

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherwitch21: Storm was part of the whole "Scott is the evil Magneto Xavier-killer" craze, irregardless of several other events of equal or worse scale. She was the best of the bunch, but still suffered from the writers wanting to make everyone believe Scott was a villain. Of all the Jean Grey School characters she fared the best but I still struggled through stuff with her sometimes--not because she herself was explicitly ignorant, but because she was always surrounded by Iceman and Beast who were. It always sucks when the goal of the writers overwhelms the character themselves.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njchrispatrick: I mean some of icemans anger was understandable he saw scott kill the professor whether it was intentional or not. Mind you I still whole heartly believe most of the bad in that story was the avengers fault and have never really looked at them the same again. Storms position made the most sense because she had been the most vocal about her feelings towards what scott was doing to the xmen and the total disregard for what she had to say.

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherwitch21: True, but it coming from Iceman especially was obnoxious given that he himself caused a global ice age and undoubtedly killed thousands of people. But you're not wrong about the Avengers part. Storm did make some previous references to Scott's path, it just annoyed me when they were having her go all-out "Scott you're going crazy" when she always struck me as someone who, if not totally agreeing with him, would be able to really sit down and discuss it. She got better, but for a while it was really hard. I still can't read Extraordinary X-Men because of that whole group.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherwitch21: True, but it coming from Iceman especially was obnoxious given that he himself caused a global ice age and undoubtedly killed thousands of people. But you're not wrong about the Avengers part. Storm did make some previous references to Scott's path, it just annoyed me when they were having her go all-out "Scott you're going crazy" when she always struck me as someone who, if not totally agreeing with him, would be able to really sit down and discuss it. She got better, but for a while it was really hard. I still can't read Extraordinary X-Men because of that whole group.

EXM was a total mess.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njchrispatrick: I mean some of icemans anger was understandable he saw scott kill the professor whether it was intentional or not. Mind you I still whole heartly believe most of the bad in that story was the avengers fault and have never really looked at them the same again. Storms position made the most sense because she had been the most vocal about her feelings towards what scott was doing to the xmen and the total disregard for what she had to say.

Intentional???Really?

If it was intentional Scott would've burned down whole avengers squad.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

So if we are looking to find a love interest for Bishop then I would say put him with Sage or even Monet. In fact I have a story involving Monet and Bishop and Emplate could be pretty interesting

The goal was to look for a love interest for jean.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njchrispatrick: I mean in exm it was going a little overboard with the scott thing but storm tried on many occasions to talk to scott and he was either dismissive or rude so her reaction is definitely justified especially since she tried he didn't except when he was begging her not to leave during schism which i thought was a spit in her face and she should have told him to eat dick.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: I meant unintentional or not but from the page that I read it looked intentional to me. He let his anger get the best of him.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: I meant unintentional or not but from the page that I read it looked intentional to me. He let his anger get the best of him.

Yeah,because just reading a particular page always give a clear idea what's going on.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@njchrispatrick: I mean in exm it was going a little overboard with the scott thing but storm tried on many occasions to talk to scott and he was either dismissive or rude so her reaction is definitely justified especially since she tried he didn't except when he was begging her not to leave during schism which i thought was a spit in her face and she should have told him to eat dick.

Lol.Hilarious.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: I'm guessing you're a big cyclops fan. So is he innocent of prof x murder? If so then what happened then its just the phoenix force fault? Also it wasn't one page and the fact he didn't regret it later but lets just ignore all that huh

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: I'm guessing you're a big cyclops fan. So is he innocent of prof x murder? If so then what happened then its just the phoenix force fault? Also it wasn't one page and the fact he didn't regret it later but lets just ignore all that huh

No he wasn't totally innocent.

He did regret killing xavier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherwitch21 said:

@mrnihal: which part was funny

Every damn bit of it.

But i will stop now.This is about bishopxjean after all.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: I must have read avx consequences wrong cause I could have sworn he said to wolverine he would have done it all again because of mutants reappearing

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherwitch21 said:

@mrnihal: I must have read avx consequences wrong cause I could have sworn he said to wolverine he would have done it all again because of mutants reappearing

If you think the "it" is referring to killing xavier.SALUTE!

SammyGothic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah why not, they should go for it. But Logan is coming back right? I would prefer JeanxLogan over Bishop.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: i mean he didn't exclude it so that would be something he didn't regret in that statement I mean I guess he could have not been meaning that but wouldn't you have more remorse then that I mean but whatever floats your boat. I swear cyclops gets a pass for everything with yall.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherwitch21 said:

@mrnihal: i mean he didn't exclude it so that would be something he didn't regret in that statement I mean I guess he could have not been meaning that but wouldn't you have more remorse then that I mean but whatever floats your boat. I swear cyclops gets a pass for everything with yall.

That's lots of "mean" for me to get a clear idea.Whatever he did show remorse.

And gets a pass?After AvX he was literally in jail without proper conviction.Then written as a "pariah" in the eyes of X-men,hunted down like a dog by shield & avengers,after secret wars labeled as a hitler & then we found out he actually didn't do anything.He was the one who was gassed to death.So,really sorry as we feel bad for the guy & try to defend his actions realistically.

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal: Yes he was jailed without a trial as was emma. He also wasn't the only one to die from the gas jamie was dying when they go there. I also never said the avengers were correct in the scenario. After avx I was like fuck the avengers and everything they stood for. The reason he was a pariah was because he killed xavier I mean there was no way for him not to be. Scotts actions routinely get defended no matter what they are, whether its forming xforce and involving x23 when that was the 1 thing wolverine asked not to happen, sending a kill squad after his son, constantly disrespecting teammates and treating them like weapons, all I ever hear is how he was justified in all those actions thats why I said get a pass because he can apparently do no wrong.

SammyGothic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By SammyGothic
    No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.