Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Who's your favorite modern ''Uncanny X-Men

jojo111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

Poll Who's your favorite modern ''Uncanny X-Men (51 votes)

Cyclops (Scott Summers) 29%
    Emma Frost 16%
    Magik (Illyana Rasputin) 31%
    Magneto (Erik Lensherr) 14%
    Tempus 8%
    Christopher 2%

• 
    papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 19

Magik is the only one who became even more of a bad@ss!!

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Cyclops!!!! the new face of X

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Illyana. I love to hate this girl.

Avatar image for ellie_knightfall
    Ellie_Knightfall

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Magik is winning? Really? I'm...shocked, actually.

My vote was Emma.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

@ellie_knightfall: Me to? Then again I did vote for her..... I never thought I would be a big Magik fan.

tomchu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By tomchu

Tempus. I read issue 3 and was bloody impressed with her single handedly stopping the Avengers in one blow.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I chose that kid that Heals. I'm biased because I always choose to be the healer in most RPG's that give me that choice so I support every healer. From Elixir to the new guy.

CerealKiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

voted for emma

but cyclops has been awesome

i have never liked magik until now, and thats only in three issues.

plus tempus seems like an awesome character from what little she's done so far. looking forward to seeing more of her

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

I chose that kid that Heals. I'm biased because I always choose to be the healer in most RPG's that give me that choice so I support every healer. From Elixir to the new guy.

flazam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 52

I really like cyclops's uncanny X-men it just looks tank

NightHaunter

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Poor Mags.

Chose Illyana but I like Tempus too. I like the stories being told about Cyclops right now but I wouldn't say I like him.

lorex

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 17

I said a while ago that Magik needed more time in the spotlight, well she is getting more time there now and I like what I am seeing so far. She is quickly becoming one of the better badasses among the X-Men and the Marvel universe in general. I think Tempus has some great potential but who knows what will happen there. One thing I do not like about the new series is the lame powers are not working properly angle. I feel it was just added as a cheap plot device to create more drama. I would prefer to see more about Cyclops plans for the revolution.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

mine is Magneto

papad1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By papad1992

Poor Elixir... I'm surprised anyone still remembers his name!

Where is he MARVEL... answer that for me!!!

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think there all good, Bendis is doing a good job.

John Valentine

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By John Valentine

@time said:

I think there all good, Bendis is doing a good job.

He's doing a good job with characterisation, in terms of how they should be acting. Definitely for Scott and Emma. Not a fan of his dialogue in general, however.

Gillen > Bendis so far.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By time1

I think Gillian was boring if you ask me, I like bendis writing, for once I'm enjoyong a comic with both Emma and Scott in, after 4 years of them boring me.

Kweschun_Mark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I have never liked Magik, however I do love Bachalo drawing her. It almost makes me want to like her. However, I have to say, Emma Frost. I like the new direction they are taking her character after the PF left her. Same with Cyclops, but Emma>Scott.

Avatar image for consolemaster001
    consolemaster001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#19  Edited By consolemaster001

Maggy

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I love what they've done to Scott.

I kinda miss that awesome arch in Astonishing X-Men where Scott has full control over his powers. :(

Avatar image for illyanarasputin
    IllyanaRasputin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 1

I like what they're doing to all characters so its very hard for me to choose. I'm a fan of the new direction they're taking all these characters in.

I wasn't enjoying Emma in ANXM but I am starting to like her development in UXM. She's always been a favourite and I'm happy to see more humanit in her character.

Magik's always been another favourite of mine since her New Mutants day. However she's been a very inconsistent character when writers take a hold onto her. I enjoyed her in the most recent New Mutants run featuring her taking lead of the team and bringing them to limbo. From my impression she got shards of her soul back after the series ended. Which only meant one thing, she was more human than demon. However, I think writers just ignored that and made her more demon again b/c of how they've been writing her since then. That being said I wish that they don't just have her as the sarcastic girl version if Quinten Quire. Magik is a deep character and I'd like to see a more personable side of her in the future of UXM.

Cyclops. Love him but not too much to say. I'm glad they're writing him as a leader again and doing what's best for the time. And I like that he's not aggressive and just like "let's fight" like all the other characters (Avengers specifically).

Tempus is a new fan favourite, really glad she's on the team! Can't really say much about her but I feel like she's going to be a big character in UXM, can't wait to see her development on the team.

I don't have nothing to say for the healer, I fell in love with Elixir, don't really want to grow an attachment with someone who's, if anything, weaker than him (when it comes to healing), when MARVEL could have just put Elixir on the team.

Anyway.. Totes voted for Emma.

Veitha

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#22  Edited By Veitha

I voted for Emma(well, that's pretty obvious lol), but I'm happy to see that Magik is leading, finally people start to like this awesome character(and finally she's got a central role in the MU).

Spaced_Boy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops got my vote but Tempus seems to be the most interesting addition. Looking forward to see what happens with Magik in the next issue

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

I love the whole team (at least the old ones) the news ones have alot of potential but i want to see more from them before i declare them my favorite, now i also want to add i still want to see a few old X men come over to Cyclops side :D (go go cannonball!!)

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By oldnightcrawler

@veitha said:

I voted for Emma(well, that's pretty obvious lol), but I'm happy to see that Magik is leading, finally people start to like this awesome character(and finally she's got a central role in the MU).

Of the main four, I think Magik's the only one I don't consider one of my favorites, but I am really glad to see her in this role. It's not often we've gotten to see her outside of the context of being either Colossus' sister or one of the New Mutants, so that alone makes me more interested in her.

Lightburst

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hope Tempus doesn't fall into the background I really like her, great addition to the Marvel U.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.