Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Which two x-men powers whould you have?

• 65 results
    Anna_Karenina

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Avatar image for deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d
    deactivated-5d26a3a3d293d

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@anna_karenina: fancy way to say you’re a criminal who breaks the rules. :P But I didn’t know she had full control of her absorption. I’m working on old memories of reading X-men from many years ago lol. But I guess I was also thinking of how useful it would be in a world where other people may not have powers. Like I assumed the question was we’d have the two powers selected in a world where others still don’t have powers. But idk, lol. I respect your opinions. :)

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto & Magik

Trixie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

Off that list?

Definitely Jean and Storm.

So much power and versatility between the two, as well as basically having what all the others have and more. Like I would not need magnetism if I already had telekinesis, and I wouldn't need to make my own luck (Domino) if I could just control people with telepathy.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean definitely as it is the most useful for actual everyday living and your life in general IMO. Then my second would be either storm or nightcrawler

Superhero24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Since I am not trying to takeover the Earth, I will take Domino's power and Nightcrawler's power (Without blue color skin). Those abilities would be the best powers a college student could ask for. You wake up last minute without studying only to have good luck on test and still pass.

Avatar image for indomitableregal
    IndomitableRegal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My initial thought was I wanted Magneto's powers. Then I saw he wasn't here, but Polaris was, so I was gonna pick her. But having Magnetism and Telekinesis seems redundant...

I'll go with Jean's powers and Kitty's powers.

Darah

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean Grey and Nightcrawler.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Nightcrawler + Domino. Domino's luck might cancel out Nightcrawler's line of sight limitation, plus, however you combine their physical mutations would probably look pretty cool.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Ive changed my mind. Im going with Storm and Iceman.

Storm so I can fly, manipulate any forms of energies, control the weather, use magic, use stormcaster, etc

Iceman so im not gonna be killed and I can create ice soldiers to do everything for me.

Batvibe12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Jean Grey's psionics and Nightcrawler's teleportation.

njchrispatrick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

At the full height of her power Jean Grey's telekinesis allows her to control pretty much anything, so many of those powers--like weather manipulation and cryokinesis--could fold into that. We've seen her rearrange the molecules of her clothes, so pulling together water vapor to form clouds is cake.

I'd probably pick Jean Grey and Domino. Then any minor weaknesses I have would be lessened by the luck. CONQUER THE WORLD!!!

HonikerX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

#63  Edited By HonikerX

5, Jean Gray?

Kitty can fly and turn invisible though, by her same power, light can pass straight through her and she has always been able to will herself through what she crosses through, air, water in the air, solid matter, it is all solid or, is it elemental? something about it sure,

but what, Jean Gray can't do storm stuff too? yeah, come on, I pick those two, telepathy and telekinesis, I'd just be, really good at things,

Whatever you Think you know, why people are, the way they are, I was trying to tell you, mutation was of the mind. Who, was sure, to try and say, that was a good idea, to lie about, on TV? Is it Superman? 'Reign of the Superman', go and see, maybe, that issue, when you don't, sit in the wheelchair

ParagonxXx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Out of the list, I'd pick Storm's powers and Colossus so I could control the weather, shoot lightning, but also be super strong and durable.

MagneticStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Definitely Storm and Polaris powers which would magnify each other.

Jean and Nightcrawler would be the most practical for day to day life though...

Avatar image for christianrapper
    christianrapper

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

none of those listed. just give me wolvie's healing factor minus the metal claws.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.