Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

When did the world realize that the X-Men survived Fall of the Mutants?

Cronos753

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Cronos753

It's something I've had trouble looking up, but when did everyone in the Marvel universe find out that the X-Men were still around after Fall of the Mutants? I know that it ended with them coming back with the world and their friends thinking their dead, but was there a specific storyline or event or issue where their return is made public (or at least their friends who thought they were dead), or was it never addressed?

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Genosha had announced to the world that they had arrested and were putting the X-men on trial during X Tinction Agenda. So, I guess then.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You could assume that Inferno started the chain for the majority of there friends and the super community finding out. X-Factor was in contact with the FF and i wanna say the New Mutants were aware at that point as well. I'm pretty sure Excalibur stays in the dark for the longest but by the Muir Island saga and X-Men #1 I think the whole world knew that they were back

So yea pretty much sometime between Inferno and Agenda everyone close to them or in the public (except Excalibur) was aware to a degree.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.