Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What event was better AvX or BotA

• 58 results
    Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll What event was better AvX or BotA (56 votes)

AvX 46%
    BotA 54%

I cant beleve I'm saying this but I actually liked AvX better. Its made Cyclops go in a different direction and superheros fighting other superheros(how often do you see that???

• 
    tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#51  Edited By tigerkaya

@hopesummersforthefuture: Feels like an X-men book given it's once again being forced to clean up an X-men mess. As to Rogue and Havok being written horribly couldn't agree more, Rogue I find is a waste of space who adds little to the team other than to bi&ch at every non X-men and Havok I find has lost his identity to force this belief of assimilation. If anything the group has only damaged the idea of both teams united even further only proving that Avengers should never deal in mutant crisis and X-men should stick to just mutant crisis and nothing else.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Feels like an X-men book given it's once again being forced to clean up an X-men mess. As to Rogue and Havok being written horribly couldn't agree more, Rogue I find is a waste of space who adds little to the team other than to bi&ch at every non X-men and Havok I find has lost his identity to force this belief of assimilation. If anything the group has only damaged the idea of both teams united even further only proving that Avengers should never deal in mutant crisis and C-men should stick to just mutant crisis and nothing else.

Yeah maybe avengers want to add x-men to there team and just make it one big avengers team where there is no x-men or thunderbolts, etc Just have the avengers take over everything.....lol

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#53  Edited By HAWK2916

Love the book. Though with that said, I would banish the concept. Dont like my peas and carrots touching lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

Love the book. Though with that said, I would banish the concept. Dont like my peas and carrots touching lol

Which book???

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

@hopesummersforthefuture: Feels like an X-men book given it's once again being forced to clean up an X-men mess. As to Rogue and Havok being written horribly couldn't agree more, Rogue I find is a waste of space who adds little to the team other than to bi&ch at every non X-men and Havok I find has lost his identity to force this belief of assimilation. If anything the group has only damaged the idea of both teams united even further only proving that Avengers should never deal in mutant crisis and X-men should stick to just mutant crisis and nothing else.

how'd you like the last couple issues though?

pretty good, right?

:v

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

I really enjoyed BotA up until it fizzled out near the end. I would say it was better in the sense that it was more fun to read and had pretty interesting characters. AvX definitely had way more far-reaching and long lasting consequences though.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

I really enjoyed BotA up until it fizzled out near the end. I would say it was better in the sense that it was more fun to read and had pretty interesting characters. AvX definitely had way more far-reaching and long lasting consequences though.

Me too. They all speed up the ending, the brotherhood escaped, magik was sad that her future brother died and wants revenge on xavier's grandson. Kitty was upset that no one listen to her, so she left with the uncannny x-men and the o5 left with her.

Avatar image for nathaniel_christopher
    Nathaniel_Christopher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jaken7 said:

Me too. They all speed up the ending, the brotherhood escaped, magik was sad that her future brother died and wants revenge on xavier's grandson. Kitty was upset that no one listen to her, so she left with the uncannny x-men and the o5 left with her.

Yeah the ending was just rushed. Too busy with a lot of loose ends left (Though of course I know this is at least done on purpose for future story lines.) Personally I still can't get over everyone arguing about sending the O5 back to their own timeline.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@jaken7 said:

Yeah the ending was just rushed. Too busy with a lot of loose ends left (Though of course I know this is at least done on purpose for future story lines.) Personally I still can't get over everyone arguing about sending the O5 back to their own timeline.

Plus now the o5 cant go back to there own time??? What is up with that?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.