Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

What are your thoughts and feelings and expectations for Fall of X?

Avatar image for marygcrisostomo
    marygcrisostomo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I just got wind of the announcements for Fall of X and there is a lot to process. It seems that not like the previous versions of OF X this one will specifically be an event because all the titles announced are limited series. I am feeling apprehensive about this event because it seems like the downfall of mutants and Krakoa. All the solicitations have a very heavy and depressing tone to them. In fact the solicitation for Jean Grey says her life is in shambles which is strong wording.

I am excited for the return of Apocalypse and his family. It will be interesting to see how they play and react to the downfall of mutantdom. It also seems Storm will be at opposing sides to Genesis which is a very good confrontation that I am excited for. I am also excited for the Jean Grey mini but I do not understand the premise of her solo and where her arc will take place. Noticeably absent from announcements is Emma Frost and Cyclops. Judging from Free Comic Book Day Cyclops might die and resurrection seems like it will disappear. Emma could be doing an arc to try find a way bringing him back. Captain Britain and Askani are also missing from the announcements and I think they will be in the new X-Men team led by Kitty Pryde.

I am angry that resurrection will be removed because there is still much work to be done and they have barely scratched the surface for Krakoa

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My feeling is.....I hope Rachel doesn't end up benched in otherworld.....otherwise alot of the previews, interviews and leaks have debunked alot of this.

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Mooty_Pass

Well, Fall of X is all about the Destruction of Krakoa and I'm not down with that.

So, I just want Orchis to do what they need to do so that Krakoa can rise up and makes some changes to the Council and their Laws.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.