#1 Edited by MrNihal (3231 posts) - - Show Bio
#2 Posted by HAWK2916 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

Best of the X-books right now

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
#3 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916 said:

Best of the X-books right now

thats because no one like "Stupid AU stories"

(there even ruining their precious kitty)

#4 Posted by Koays (11496 posts) - - Show Bio

Mhm.....keep them coming. Loving this run.

I need a little less one and done bad guys and fights now that we have the whole team, give us an arc. But otherwise this continues to be dope

#5 Posted by PyroFN (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

I love how Scott said he was gonna change, but has no choice but to be the same heel to the public’s eye. It’s a very difficult situation where there aren’t necessarily right answers for everyone.

#6 Posted by JCG79 (119 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like I made the right decision in skipping this run and aox. Hickman, please hurry up!

#7 Posted by MrNihal (3231 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays said:

Mhm.....keep them coming. Loving this run.

I need a little less one and done bad guys and fights now that we have the whole team, give us an arc. But otherwise this continues to be dope

Interesting to see cain marko to show up this early. We have him in the cover of #21.

#8 Posted by HAWK2916 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

Looks like Rosenberg may be in once again giving in to the stupid trend of just having to kill off somebody in the next issue

#9 Posted by Thunderscream (2597 posts) - - Show Bio

@hawk2916 said:

Looks like Rosenberg may be in once again giving in to the stupid trend of just having to kill off somebody in the next issue

Wow, you so totally called this one.

#10 Posted by MrNihal (3231 posts) - - Show Bio

@thunderscream: My personal "fanboyism" aside what I heard about today's issue is disgusting.

#11 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@koays: @hawk2916: @mrnihal: @pyrofn: spoiler Raine dies off panel see what happens when u leave the group??? dont leave the group ever......

also this is forever lol

wow i just got dark fast, im dark hope now lmaolmaolmaolmao

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
#12 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio

im so pissed first valkyrie and now rahne???? so no more defenders and new mutants??

#14 Posted by PyroFN (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

Dang it! Why have an Undelete button if it won’t do what it is called?

@hopesummersforthefuture: The Issue caught me way off-Guard multiple times.

#15 Posted by PyroFN (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: I’d say we could. They would just be formed without them. Well, New Mutants at least. I don’t know if the Defenders are still relevant as a team nowadays. The members are, but the team?

#16 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: I don’t know if the Defenders are still relevant as a team nowadays. fight me

#17 Posted by PyroFN (6432 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@the_living_tribunal_24: You salty cuz it’s true? I think so.

anyone notice CV change .......words look smaller now, everything shrink, looked at the bell symbol, friends online symbol........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ........i dont like change even if i like mutants who is defined by "changes"

wow now im getting deep feels and dark lmao

im sad about rahne but to be fair she has been "irrelevant" for years(i dont read the new mutants or the x-factor where jamie was the leader)

her baby-wolves are gone, along with the father who is also a werewolf hahahahaahaha ha ha (lets not forget that she kissed Elixir a few times, yuck)

all we know is jean grey was sparred ......

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

#19 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio
#20 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: you're just salty cuz jean/summers stories are always the same and you're aiming your frustation at massively better teams and characters out of jealousy, she's not even better than emma.

#21 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: you're just salty cuz jean/summers stories are always the same and you're aiming your frustation at massively better teams and characters out of jealousy, she's not even better than emma.

although i kinda agree with this......

jean and scott need better stories together, something more deep and meaningful(kinda like scemma in wheldon's astonishing run).......needs more depth

there was a jott article where jott is always separated(ie by death, by cheating)

For all the time they spent together, they spent as much time apart, separated between this world and the afterlife. Their relationship was based as much on longing and separation as it was a legitimate partnering of equals. Scott was ultimately more likely to be pining for his dead love than doting on her

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/2019/01/27/cyclops-smooches-ranking-the-loves-and-likes-of-scott-summers/

so if jean and scott arent together do they get "separation anxiety"?

#22 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio
#23 Posted by PyroFN (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I? What Jean-Summers stories have been coming out, lately? I see Bishop and Jean. I saw.....actually that's pretty much it.

Not better than Emma? If she isn't better than Emma, then maybe I will rethink my favorites list since Emma is number 2 after Jean. Hah, did you really try the stereotype of Jean fans hating Emma Frost? I am not @hopesummersforthefuture.

No Caption Provided

#24 Posted by PyroFN (6432 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24 said:

although i kinda agree with this......

jean and scott need better stories together, something more deep and meaningful(kinda like scemma in wheldon's astonishing run).......needs more depth

there was a jott article where jott is always separated(ie by death, by cheating)

For all the time they spent together, they spent as much time apart, separated between this world and the afterlife. Their relationship was based as much on longing and separation as it was a legitimate partnering of equals. Scott was ultimately more likely to be pining for his dead love than doting on her

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/2019/01/27/cyclops-smooches-ranking-the-loves-and-likes-of-scott-summers/

so if jean and scott arent together do they get "separation anxiety"?

No.

No Caption Provided

Jeans life does NOT revolve around Scott.

#25 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@the_living_tribunal_24: @pyrofn: house of X variant ..........jean and scott in the "naughty jungle" lmao (JK but it is a variant)

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

also some x-men reprints of this one and giant size x-men and the first x-men comic

Also "Marvel Summers Special" solicits out today..... @ursaber@koays

#26 Posted by ursaber (10173 posts) - - Show Bio
#27 Posted by AsheTDust (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

Ouch, it’s a tough time to be a red headed mutant not named Jean now. Rachel is a villain, Hope is a villain. Rahne is dead.

Maybe Marvel is trying cut back on Jean’s competition.

Quick Mercury, run! Don’t look back, just keep running!

#28 Posted by MrNihal (3231 posts) - - Show Bio

Ques: Can people stop turning every thread about Jean/Scott???

Ans : No.

#29 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnihal said:

Ques: Can people stop turning every thread about Jean/Scott???

Ans : No.

real Answer: this is forever/jott is forever

hahahaahah ha ha

Ouch, it’s a tough time to be a red headed mutant not named Jean now. Rachel is a villain, Hope is a villain. Rahne is dead.

Maybe Marvel is trying cut back on Jean’s competition.

Quick Mercury, run! Don’t look back, just keep running!

but mercury's safe cause her skin is silver-ish hahahaha ha ha

also i dont get it hope has to stay in jail in the basement but allowed on missions??????

@ursaber said:

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Jean's mask and dress look ridiculous. She looks like a Party City girl or something.

yeah she look like she wants to live her younger days(like a 40 year old) hahahaha ha ha .........dress makes her look too skinny and the dress look to frumpy........dress doesnt hug the body right ..........now i miss x-men red outfit lol

#30 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio
#31 Posted by The_living_tribunal_24 (6595 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashetdust: pls not mercury, they already killed blindfold.

#32 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio
#33 Posted by HAWK2916 (4876 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture: I tend to agree about Rahne's relevance. I'd say PAD did a number on her when she had a kid out of her mouth. Sh*t just got stupid weird then

#34 Posted by iamre321 (456 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm gonna have to check out this Summer Special.. Is this like a toned down version of their old swimsuit specials?? Why can't they just do those?? Remember those with Psylocke? I want JSC to do a swimsuit special lol...

#35 Posted by AsheTDust (1881 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this Summer Special you guys are talking about?

Link please?

#36 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

What is this Summer Special you guys are talking about?

Link please?

MARVEL SUMMER SPECIAL #1

VARIOUS (W) • VARIOUS (A) • WRAPAROUND Cover by ADAM HUGHES

Variant Cover by RON LIM

Variant Cover by TBA

A classic Marvel tradition gets a spin in a sun-splashed Marvel summer special!

To honor Marvel’s 80th anniversary, it’s a throwback to the knockout 90s! Today’s writers and artists take Marvel’s biggest characters to the beach and back for a romp even your mother will love. Even heroes deserve a day off in this summertime extravaganza. Whether you’re trying to beat the heat or beat up Sandman, this book is the only beach read you’ll need the summer.

40 PGS./one-shot/Rated T+ …$4.99 https://www.newsarama.com/44826-marvel-comics-july-2019-solicitations.html

also wolverine wearing "hero costume swimsuit" is worth the LOL

#37 Posted by AsheTDust (1881 posts) - - Show Bio
#38 Posted by Gpower (532 posts) - - Show Bio

I really feel the X-Books are on the right track for the first time in a while.

#39 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@gpower said:

:D XD XD

#40 Posted by Gpower (532 posts) - - Show Bio

@gpower said:

What? things are going well for my favorite X-characters, Cyclops and Logan are back, Bishops in the thick of things again, it's not my fault Marvel still doesn't know what to do with Hope Summers XD

#41 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9389 posts) - - Show Bio

@gpower said:
@hopesummersforthefuture said:
@gpower said:

What? things are going well for my favorite X-characters, Cyclops and Logan are back, Bishops in the thick of things again, it's not my fault Marvel still doesn't know what to do with Hope Summers XD

scott told logan not to kill hope even after hope hurt scott

also jean and hope have bonded

No Caption Provided

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.