Uncanny X men #15 preview

#1 Posted by MrNihal (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com/2019/03/28/exclusive-marvel-preview-uncanny-x-men-15/

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
#2 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9526 posts) - - Show Bio

@mrnihal: @pyrofn@koays

No Caption Provided

Cap gives scott his card/phone number hahahahahah ha ha

theres this part where Cap says "i cant be seen with you" .......whats the matter Cap, dont like being hated or called a human traitor

#3 Edited by PyroFN (6834 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture: Better bring that scan out again of Jean making bridges and Scott burning ‘em again.

Cap shakes Jeans hand on tv and berates Scott on live tv while helping him in secret.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
#4 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9526 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Better bring that scan out again of Jean making bridges and Scott burning ‘em again.

Cap shakes Jeans hand on tv and berates Scott on live tv while helping him in secret.

LOL so Cap is a double agent??? lmao

i had a idea long time ago.......have Cap say he is a mutant then join the x-men(then he would be hunted and hated like regular mutants) then once he cant take anymore he could go "ha ha i was joking, im not a mutant but u all turned on me, wth "

#5 Posted by AsheTDust (1890 posts) - - Show Bio

I’m really enjoying the current lineup of Uncanny. Good stuff.

#6 Posted by LordMordor (397 posts) - - Show Bio

This shift from some of the characters tones is starting to get a little jarring to me....with the exception of his interactions with Rogers, Scott really is starting to come off as way softer than id hoped. Having Dark beast as their tech/medical guy in basically minimal security. Then you have Logan who died with his thing of "trying to be better" now back to "stab all the things".

Maybe it just seems worse because its them together and they have literally just swapped positions since we last saw them both alive. Still enjoy the book overall, but I feel like I have to almost forget the person Scott was before he came back, because its just to jarring otherwise.

#7 Posted by Thunderscream (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

If Cap "can't be seen with them"...why show up at the front door of a bar in full red, white and blue? SO inconspicuous. :p This is an example of the smaller details I want the writers and artists to be conscious of.

So far, this is the best X-Men we're getting (imo), I just want it to be even better.

#8 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

This preview is fake.

#9 Posted by God_Spawn (43352 posts) - - Show Bio

@helloman: How is it fake? This is exactly what happened in the issue...

#10 Posted by Thunderscream (2606 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody read it yet? I feel like this was a filler issue. Kinda rushed imo.

Why exactly are they so trusting of Dark Beast again? Nobody was in the room with him as he removed Scott's eye?! Alex is immune to his brother's energy beams sooooo that's a no-brainer that he'd supervise, but from the cover previews a few issues later we know Emma gets a hold of that eye so Hank clearly stashed it for her.

The magically cured New Mutant Quartet was pretty convenient leading to the introduction of Madlocke/Wardrox...I'm sure it's gotta be more complicated than that since Dark Beast is definitely up to something...so again I ask, and I know times are dire for mutants, but trusting Dark Beast at all is pure, unadulterated stupidity. Is that who Scott and the X-Men are now?

The art was also pretty hit or miss. Proportions are off here and there and the perspectives seem like they didn't consider variations, just went with the first sketch. I'm such a nit-picker, I know.

#11 Posted by MrNihal (3322 posts) - - Show Bio

Anybody read it yet? I feel like this was a filler issue. Kinda rushed imo.

Why exactly are they so trusting of Dark Beast again? Nobody was in the room with him as he removed Scott's eye?! Alex is immune to his brother's energy beams sooooo that's a no-brainer that he'd supervise, but from the cover previews a few issues later we know Emma gets a hold of that eye so Hank clearly stashed it for her.

The magically cured New Mutant Quartet was pretty convenient leading to the introduction of Madlocke/Wardrox...I'm sure it's gotta be more complicated than that since Dark Beast is definitely up to something...so again I ask, and I know times are dire for mutants, but trusting Dark Beast at all is pure, unadulterated stupidity. Is that who Scott and the X-Men are now?

The art was also pretty hit or miss. Proportions are off here and there and the perspectives seem like they didn't consider variations, just went with the first sketch. I'm such a nit-picker, I know.

Scott was out for 6 days.It's not his fault.

The magically cured new mutants seems more like aaron's move to use them in WOTR.

#12 Posted by Helloman (30115 posts) - - Show Bio

X-men comics getting bad.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.