Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Uncanny X-Men #12 Preview

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2019/02/16/cyclops-wolverine-uncanny-x-men-12-preview/

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

That panel is awesome

helloman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Okay.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

That’s a really good preview. I suppose they plan to get Havok?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i didn't even think of havok that makes sense that also puts some meaning to his astonishing run which was great in its on

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man i didn't even think of havok that makes sense that also puts some meaning to his astonishing run which was great in its on

Warlockmage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 23

User Lists: 3

im not gonna lie i really hope its Logan and Scott for at least 4-5 issues (i mean it probably won't be) but i'd really like to see a whole arc revolving around just those 2 for a little bit

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: @pyrofn: Their definetly getting Havok. But i need the exact same Havok we got in Astonishing.

Really though I cant wait to see what the reasoning is for characters like Dazzler who we definetly saw being called by Jean, not going to the final battle.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By PyroFN

@koays said:

@mcklayn: @pyrofn: Their definetly getting Havok. But i need the exact same Havok we got in Astonishing.

Really though I cant wait to see what the reasoning is for characters like Dazzler who we definetly saw being called by Jean, not going to the final battle.

I'm guessing most did but were off-panel due to limited resources, panel space and writer/artist slip ups. Others that they would go over, I bet it has to do with story reasons. RIP Blindfold. That Uncanny issue is my first real exposure to her and I found her charming.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
    @koays said:

I'm guessing most did but were off-panel due to limited resources, panel space and writer/artist slip ups. Others that they would go over, I bet it has to do with story reasons. RIP Blindfold. That Uncanny issue is my first real exposure to her and I found her charming.

blind fold was great in X men legacy (the legion solo) And my guess would be they didn't get there in time. I mean Dazzler could of been in germany and with no real quick mode of transit, she gets there everyone is dead, camera and reporters everywhere and she ducked out before getting scene OR something simliar to that, also im sure some of them were "there" and just not pictured we will just have to wait and see who they dig up from the gutter

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By Koays

@mcklayn said:
    @pyrofn said:
    @koays said:

blind fold was great in X men legacy (the legion solo) And my guess would be they didn't get there in time. I mean Dazzler could of been in germany and with no real quick mode of transit, she gets there everyone is dead, camera and reporters everywhere and she ducked out before getting scene OR something simliar to that, also im sure some of them were "there" and just not pictured we will just have to wait and see who they dig up from the gutter

Blindfold is never not great.

Whatever the storyline explanation for them no showing I think this creative team will make it for pretty well. Especially considering they were teleport spamming Pixie

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This looks good!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.