Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Trial of Hank Mccoy

• 117 results
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Poll The Trial of Hank Mccoy (86 votes)

Guilty 66%
    Innoncent 22%
    Mistrial 14%

Since the character debate on Storm is going so "nicely" lets try one for some other X-Men starting with Beast.

Beast is an original X-Man, sometimes Avenger, an the teams go to science guy. But is he as much a good guy as he and the writers seem to think he is?

Consider the charges to be:

-Hypocrisy

- Arrogance

- Being immune to consequences

- Recklessness

- Becoming/Being a bad character/person

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For me most of the charges can be summed up by 2 moments.

Telling Hope Summers that she should runaway from Utopia.

and

Bringing the 05 to the present

The Hope thing, was set in motion and by his dislike of Cyclops following the events of "Dark Reign" in which Dark Beast captured and tortured Hank for a period of at least a few days before the X-Men rescued him, despite knowing his location for an extended period. This lead to Beast departure from the team. The problem is that he wrote a letter advising a teenage girl who was just hunted across all time and then lost her father that the people she had just met, his former teammates, were dangerous.

He didn't know Hope, and she didn't know anyone and yet he decides to vent his frustrations by advising her that the leader of the group can't be trusted

The 05, situation involved Beast reacting to the news of the escaped Cyclops' aggressive actions in rescuing mutants by utilizing a time machine to travel back in time in order to bring Cyclops' past self face to face with his future.

The problem starts with the time travel, but once he gets their he tells them that Scott is taking a path that will lead to GENOCIDE which wasn't exactly accurate. After he has convinced them to come to the present however he doesn't force them to go back, more over because of a sickness he was concealing he doesn't appear to receive anything other then a slight reprimand.

So is Beast really that much of a good guy?

• 
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Plain and simple.

Guilty!

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Cyclops should make himself a nice new blue fur carpet for his office in the NXS.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

i hate to sound like a bandwagon guy but yea

Guilty as Charged

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol will their be no defense of Hank Mccoy?

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By primebonnick

Guilty as charged (Dewy Cox voice) and kitty and the others who are advocating that the original 5 stay in the present too. Seriously what possessed beast to do such a thing did he not watch enough Doctor Who to know better.

Avatar image for oldnightcrawler
    oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

He may be guilty of all of those things, but I don't think that makes him any less interesting or any less of a "good guy" than anyone else.

He has a moral compass, he's just selfish. He has the power to do ridiculous things, and he does, and that's what I like about superheroes.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By Koays

He may be guilty of all of those things, but I don't think that makes him any less interesting or any less of a "good guy" than anyone else.

He has a moral compass, he's just selfish. He has the power to do ridiculous things, and he does, and that's what I like about superheroes.

As a rule I don't think bad traits alone make a bad character. Beast in particular bugs me though because it doesn't seem like the narrative acknowledges his failings or the recklessness of his actions.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

As a rule I don't think bad traits alone make a bad character. Beast in particular bugs me though because it doesn't seem like the narrative acknowledges his failings or the recklessness of his actions.

yeah, I can see why that would bug people. He's supposed to be one of the most moral and idealistic characters, but his role as the voice of science also paints him as more of a morally grey pragmatist at times; which, as you say, is often ignored from one writer to the next, making him seem inconsistent overall.

If we compare him to characters who are depicted as having a similarly idealistic moral stance, like Nightcrawler or Spider-man, we see that he's more often put into ethical situations that they wouldn't be, like his role in Secret Avengers or the Illuminati, which is part of what makes him look like more of a hypocrite. But then he also just does more randomly self-interested things like in All-New X-Men which seems like it should just call him into question more except that everyone thinks of him as being so this really smart guy with no tolerance for moral ambiguity.

So what you end up with is a basically wild-card character except that he represents a certain moral ideal, despite the fact that he never seems to be able to uphold it. Sort of like Xavier, I guess.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Guilty!!!! And please with the silver linings bullshit. Hank McCoy should be held accountable and made to pay for his crimes in some way

LordMordor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Guilty to all except being a bad character

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

#11  Edited By time1

@koays Why don't we see a Trial of Cyclops or Wolverine. I mean both Storm and Beast is getting all this criticism. Why isn't Cyclops or Wolverine on trial. The X-Men teams and comics are a mess, cause of them.

Cyclops has become the biggest dick in X-Men comics.

Wolverine betray his own kind. I'm Wolverine fan and even I don't agree with a lot things he done. Don't get me started on Cyclops.

I find it strange that Beast and Storm are getting all this hatred and Cyclops and Wolverine are not.

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

He's a scientist. What scientist at one point, in history and fiction, hasn't gone done some things most people would consider wrong in their attempt at fixing things? Or done things that they themselves consider necessary to be done? And going by your charges, half the Marvel universe has been a hypocrite, arrogant, reckless, never seem to be punished for the acts, and if have at one point been seen by other characters/readers as a bad person.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He's a scientist. What scientist at one point, in history and fiction, hasn't gone done some things most people would consider wrong in their attempt at fixing things? Or done things that they themselves consider necessary to be done? And going by your charges, half the Marvel universe has been a hypocrite, arrogant, reckless, never seem to be punished for the acts, and if have at one point been seen by other characters/readers as a bad person.

Well said mate.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Plain and simple.

Guilty!

@time said:

@koays Why don't we see a Trial of Cyclops or Wolverine. I mean both Storm and Beast is getting all this criticism. Why isn't Cyclops or Wolverine on trial. The X-Men teams and comics are a mess, cause of them.

Wolverine betray his own kind. I'm Wolverine fan and even I don't agree with a lot things he done. Don't get me started on Cyclops.

I find it strange that Beast and Storm are getting all this hatred and Cyclops and Wolverine are not.

Because Cyclops was right.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

Plain and simple.

Guilty!

@time said:

And, did saved the mutant race ?. No !

Cyclops has done a lot of bad things over the last 12 years. If any one should be on trial, it should be him.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@time said:

@cheesesticks said:
    @adamtrmm said:

Plain and simple.

Guilty!

@time said:

Cyclops has done a lot of bad things over the last 12 years. If any one should be on trial, it should be him.

Em actually he did.

At least he doesn't go around destroying planets in his spare time like Beast. See Secret & New Avengers for details.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: Logan will have his day.... as for Cyke Trial of Cyclops

@frozenedge- Again i point to the lack of consequences. Show me the character being admonished for his actions........the story continues to hold Hank Mccoy up as a moral beacon. And other characters will receive the same treatment but someone needs to call Hank out.

@oldnightcrawler- Yes exactly. It's like how every time Xavier dies/loses powers/disappears everyone paints him as a Saint or a paragon of virtuous traits. Except Beast is alive and while making similar questionable decisions doesn't get confronted about it like Xavier often was. There's an asterisk in universe next to Xavier's name, there isn't with Beast.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By time1

@jonny_anonymous said:

@time said:

@cheesesticks said:
    @adamtrmm said:

Plain and simple.

Guilty!

@time said:

Em actually he did.

At least he doesn't go around destroying planets in his spare time like Beast. See Secret & New Avengers for details.

How did he saved the mutant race. Last time I check Hope, Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix force save the mutant race.

No Caption Provided

Does anyone actually remember these moments between Hope and Scarlet Witch. They save the mutant race and Phoenix Force did. Tempus, Triage don't have powers cause of Cyclops, they have powers cause of Hope, Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix Force.

What exactly is Cyclops getting credit for ?

As if Cyclops is perfect.

What has Scott done ?

Cheat on his wife

Let the Avengers beat his son to death

Abandon Maddie and Cable

Use kids as Killers eg X-23.

Gone to war with Avengers , which I can say didn't help, considering his team is public enemy number one and Shield is keeping eye on Wolverine school.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@time said:

@cheesesticks said:
    @adamtrmm said:

Plain and simple.

Guilty!

@time said:

Em actually he did.

How did he saved the mutant race. Last time I check Hope, Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix force save the mutant race.

No Caption Provided

Does anyone actually remember these moments between the Hope and Scarlet Witch. They save the mutant race and Phoenix Force did. Tempus, Triage don't have powers cause of Cyclops, they have powers cause of Hope, Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix Force.

What has Scott done ?

Cheat on his wife

Abandon Maddie and Cable

Gone to war with Avengers , which I can say didn't help, considering his team is public enemy number one and the Shield is keeping eye on Wolverine school.

Scott being guilty doesnt make Hank innocent.....please see the Trial of Scott Summers for Cyclops moral debate.

Avatar image for jonny_anonymous
    Jonny_Anonymous

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 32

@time: Because Scott had faith from the very beginning that Hope would save the Mutants and she did, if it was up to the Avengers they would have shipped her off planet and the big fire bird would have just wiped the planet out.

CheeseSticks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By CheeseSticks

@time said:

@cheesesticks said:
    @time said:

He did repaired what the Witch did at the end of House of M.

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im in cyclops defense. everything that scott has done as far as the team goes has been in defense of themselves and the mutant race. scott has led this team the longest and has stepped up to be the true defender of the mutant race that not even xavier or magneto could become. outside factors, (Apocalypse's influence, the void, which seems to be completely forgot about, and the phoenix force) are the things that drove cyclops' additude in a completely different direction that he normally displayed. did he turn the x-men into a more military style team... yes. did he green light X-force... yes.... WHY to protect his race, to protect his people. did he kill xavier... yes, but under any other circumstances other than being driven madd with power thanx to the phoenix force he wouldnt have. cyclops is considered by some an outlaw as of now... WHY, because he no longer plays by the rules when it comes to the protection of the mutant race. he has decided to not wait on the sidelines for another attack. he would rather let his position be known world wide. he is preparing mutants to stand up for themselves. finding and teaching mutants how to use their powers to protect themselves and their loved ones. yes cyclops mission has deferred from xavier's dream which was mutant co-existence but scott has come to the realization that co-existense is next to impossible now so he decided to challenge those who would do harm to mutants. he refuses to bow to S.H.E.I.L.D who has been developing sentinals of their own... he refused to bow to Captain America & the Avengers who had up until that point and time done nothing for the betterment of mutantkind. ill close by saying that despite all the charges brought against cyclops, their hasnt been a better leader, better mentor, and a better man to get the job done like scott summers. love him or hate him he is a force to be reckoned with and he will always do what must be done for the betterment of the mutant race. he is not now nor has he ever been a hypocrite like the ones who would bring these charges against him ( Captain America, Wolverine, Beast, Havok). so i demand a mistrial due to pejudice intent and ulterior motives on behalf of said accusers. WE ARE MUTANT, WE BOW BEFORE NONE THAT SEEK TO DO US HARM, MUTANT AND PROUD!!!!

its time to call a spade a spade... if the court is going to bring up these charges on Cyclops im bringing down Xavier, Wolverine, & beast as co-conspirators. im taking down storm because she just lead an X-force team of her own and for the fact that even as a leader she did nothing for the morlocks who were in her charge. didnt beast kill a whole town or race or something in secret avengers???? im putting the whole illuminati on trial for there dismissal of the hulk and all the ramifacations that brought as well well as for their hands in the kree-war. if these charges arent thrown out against my client then someone better be prepared to creat a new prison for almost every hero in the marvel U because none will be safe. I KILLED UATU, I HAVE HIS EYES>>>>> I HOLD ALL OF MARVELS SECRETS, IF SCOTT GOES DOWN< EVERYONE IS GOING DOWN. lmao & JEAN GREY SAID YALL BETTER LEAVE HER Ex-HUSBAND ALONE BEFORE SHE BRING THE PHOENIX FIRE LMAO

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By time1

@koays said:

@time said:

@jonny_anonymous said:

@time said:

@cheesesticks said:
    @adamtrmm said:

Plain and simple.

Guilty!

@time said:

Em actually he did.

No Caption Provided

Does anyone actually remember these moments between the Hope and Scarlet Witch. They save the mutant race and Phoenix Force did. Tempus, Triage don't have powers cause of Cyclops, they have powers cause of Hope, Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix Force.

What has Scott done ?

Cheat on his wife

Abandon Maddie and Cable

Gone to war with Avengers , which I can say didn't help, considering his team is public enemy number one and the Shield is keeping eye on Wolverine school.

Scott being guilty doesnt make Hank innocent.....please see the Trial of Scott Summers for Cyclops moral debate.

I didn't say Beast was innocent. I just didn't understand why is he going on trial and Cyclops is not.

@time: Because Scott had faith from the very beginning that Hope would save the Mutants and she did, if it was up to the Avengers they would have shipped her off planet and the big fire bird would have just wiped the planet out.

Your right he did believe in Hope, but he not the only one, all of the X-Men believe in her and all of the X-Men put there life on line to protect her and Cable did it more than anyone. Cable saved her in the first place in the Hospital.

I think people don't realise it was the rest of the X-Men and Avengers who help saved the mutant race.

Yes you could argue if Iron Man didn't try destroy the Phoenix Force and then the Phoenix Five wouldn't been created. Then Cyclops and Emma could of help Hope saved the mutant race., but didn't happen.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Koays
    time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time said:

@cheesesticks said:
    @time said:

He did repaired what the Witch did at the end of House of M.

What he did is not different to what Charles Xavier did 30 years ago. Cyclops united the mutant race, he bring people together, giving them a common mission. That's what Xavier did 30 years ago.

He didn't repaired what Scarlet Witch did, cause he didn't save the mutant race. His students at his school don't have powers cause of him. They have powers cause of Hope, Scarlet Witch and the Phoenix Force.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By adamTRMM

The best cop out - don't have any arguments, bash Cyclops with selective accusations in a thread that isn't even about him. And now Scarlet Witch is a Savior? lol It's just funny, I'm amused.

When will Elixir depower her?!

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

The best cop out - don't have any arguments, bash Cyclops in a thread that isn't even about him. And now Scarlet Witch is a Savior? lol It's just funny, I'm amused.

When will Elixir depower her?!

Well, to honest she did wipe out half of the mutant race and she did help save it.

Poze11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow I didn't know there were more than one trial.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

.....if i said order in the court does anyone think they'd listen?

XsPectre28

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

ill ride out into battle any day then with these other hypocrites... atleast scott had a true purpose and agenda behind what he did.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

It's time to show your leadership skills, unlike Storm you have nothing to answer for ;)

@time said:

Well, to honest she did wipe out half of the mutant race and she did help save it.

Such a hero! We need a monument in her glorious sell-out name now.

lol sh!t is getting real

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By adamTRMM

@adamtrmm said:

Wait a minute, we actually already have one, on a damn Planet X as she's become the ultimate savior! Ask Remender and his self-neglected/self-ashamed pathetic token muties.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@koays:

It's time to show your leadership skills, unlike Storm you have nothing to answer for ;)

@time said:

lol sh!t is getting real

She not a hero at all but, she did help Hope Summers saved the mutant race.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Lmao...Yea that statement won't backfire

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time:

Of course, it's not like she ever started the whole mess unlike Cyclops the villain, but you really give her that credit I see. Well done!

frozenedge2

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@koays: Like I said, Hank is a scientist and in Marvel really good scientists don't usually get called out on what they do. It's expected considering every time they screw things up they're usually the ones to fix it in the end. Hank will continue to be held up as a moral beacon because even though he makes some not so smart decisions, he's a pretty decent guy, he always has been. Him telling Hope to leave doesn't bother me since I could care less for Hope and him bringing the O5 back is something stupid he's already admitted to.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

Lmao...Yea that statement won't backfire

Already turning my force-field on.

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 1

Sorry but:

The Hope thing; I think most people would be pretty ticked off if they found out they had suffered a fair bit of harm just because their friends couldn't be bothered to get their finger out. As for warning Hope, that he turned out to be right speaks for itself.

The 05; From what I can tell, Hank didn't bring the O5 to the present in order to prevent Cyclops from turning bad, it was to make present day Cyclops remember how he used to be, which ofc is a metaphorical kick in the nuts. As for his own sickness, he very nearly punched the ticket after the O5 arrived... so not immediately sending them back has a pretty good reason.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@time:

Of course, it's not like she ever started the whole mess unlike Cyclops the villain, but you really give her that credit I see. Well done!

I don't give her credit. I'm not blind. I seen what impact she had on the mutant race for better or worse, but I'm X-Men fan that doesn't give Cyclops credit for something he didn't do. Cyclops gets too much credit, he didn't saved the mutant race, he united the mutant race. He also part of the reason why the X-Men are divided and at each other throats.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time:

And I thought it was Wolverine.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry but:

The Hope thing; I think most people would be pretty ticked off if they found out they had suffered a fair bit of harm just because their friends couldn't be bothered to get their finger out. As for warning Hope, that he turned out to be right speaks for itself.

The 05; From what I can tell, Hank didn't bring the O5 to the present in order to prevent Cyclops from turning bad, it was to make present day Cyclops remember how he used to be, which ofc is a metaphorical kick in the nuts. As for his own sickness, he very nearly punched the ticket after the O5 arrived... so not immediately sending them back has a pretty good reason.

The problem with the Hope thing is that his anger towards Cyclops influence him to do something that could've had untold circumstances. The Sinisters, Marauders, Apocalypses and Bishops' that had been chasing her since birth were still around and yet he tells her to leave and go out into a world where she doesn't know whose good or bad. And it takes a lot of fudging facts to get a Beast was right out of those actions.

The O5 has the same problem, he's mad at Cyclops so he tries to give him a shock to his system. By using time travel. Ok it's comics....but even then thats not a logical reaction. So maybe his condition led him to those extremes. But after he was better he stood on the front lawn and argued with Cyclops about his actions and the Phoenix. Seemed like he was well enough to put the O5 in a time machine then.

If all it takes is the mention of Cyclops to drive him to extremes he needs to be held accountable.

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

@time:

And I thought it was Wolverine.

It's the both of them. Not all of X-Men agree with Cyclops anyway. I don't blame them, it's not as if he's great situation. He not even doing right thing for mutants at the moment.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By adamTRMM

@time:

He isn't because Bendis is a pretty superficial writer. With Gillen, it could be better. You can't really blame character who doesn't exist.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@time: I didnt realize you were a Cyclops hater. Really Cyclops has put his life on the line several times for the mutant race and damn the consequences. Everything has not turned out all great but imo he's done more than Beast has. Who knows where Beast loyalties lie because if Iron Man or Captain America snap their fingers he will go running. Right now Cyclops is outvast persona non grata yet still fighting. I think thats at least in part some measure of paying for his so-called crimes. Nothing happens to Beast and he's getting a pass.

oldnightcrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#45  Edited By oldnightcrawler

absolutely. All this.

@hawk2916 said:

@time: I didnt realize you were a Cyclops hater. Really Cyclops has put his life on the line several times for the mutant race and damn the consequences. Everything has not turned out all great but imo he's done more than Beast has. Who knows where Beast loyalties lie because if Iron Man or Captain America snap their fingers he will go running. Right now Cyclops is outvast persona non grata yet still fighting. I think thats at least in part some measure of paying for his so-called crimes. Nothing happens to Beast and he's getting a pass.

also all this.

I don't know if he's done more good, or less harm, than the Beast; but otherwise all this.

Speaking of the Beast's "free pass", since it's been coming up today, has anyone considered that no one has called Beast on his some of the crazy stuff he's done because he's in the Illuminati? not like they know he is, or what he does with them, but wouldn't it make sense if Dr.Strange had put a spell on the members so that none of them get connected with their own suspicious behavior? Like a specialized invisibility?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Koays
    Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

The problem with the Hope thing is that his anger towards Cyclops influence him to do something that could've had untold circumstances. The Sinisters, Marauders, Apocalypses and Bishops' that had been chasing her since birth were still around and yet he tells her to leave and go out into a world where she doesn't know whose good or bad. And it takes a lot of fudging facts to get a Beast was right out of those actions.

The O5 has the same problem, he's mad at Cyclops so he tries to give him a shock to his system. By using time travel. Ok it's comics....but even then thats not a logical reaction. So maybe his condition led him to those extremes. But after he was better he stood on the front lawn and argued with Cyclops about his actions and the Phoenix. Seemed like he was well enough to put the O5 in a time machine then.

If all it takes is the mention of Cyclops to drive him to extremes he needs to be held accountable.

That there were people after her wouldn't be a new situation to her and she literally grew up on a battlefield, out of all the X-kids of Hope's age, she's probably the least risky. He was warning her against a man who's prepared to do just about anything to get the job done, down the road Hope couldn't really count on her not being another body he'd throw onto the fire (which turned out to be Phoenix Fire).

Maybe, but I seem to remember Angel being the only one who wanted to go home at that point (and defected to Cyke's team when he had the argument with Hank) while Jean had decided the rest should stay around. (Though I am not quite sure if I remember the timing right).

Same could be said for a lot of X-Men, and many of them have done much worse than Hank and showed less regret over it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@outside_85: Yea here's the thing, if he had spoken with her it might be different but he had no clue how the 16 year old whose been chased all her life would react to the idea that after all it took for her to get there she wasn't safe. It was irresponsible and keep in mind Cyclops never actually did anything to Hope except chase her when she ran away during the Avengers battle.

And even if they don't want to go back I'm pretty sure as the resident scientists he could've pointed out how letting them stay is a bad idea.

And the whole problem is that he doesn't show any regret at all.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Immortus' time traveling troops should call Beast to account or at least someone who's worried about the timeline. Also someone should take his place in the Illuminati. Someone pointed out that in the science department they already have Reed Richards and Iron man. Namor is the muscle. There's really no need for Beast there. In fact it should either be Rachel with her cosmic experience or Emma as a telepath and her experience as a member of a similar secret organization (i.e Hellfire Club or the Cabal)

Outside_85

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: He wanted her to give herself to the Phoenix Force, out of everyone with two legs and a brain, Scott Summers is the last person who should have done that.

Not if you ask Reed Richards, time travel is practically harmless in the short run, it just makes another timeline to accommodate the change.

And why should he? For what?

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.