Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The sequel to “LOGAN” should be “X-Men: Legacy”

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I feel that since the original X-Men franchise started with Wolverine and Rogue as lead characters, it should end that way with Rogue taking care of Laura at Eden. And this would also be a great place to introduce Gambit.

Rogue surviving makes sense since Logan saved her before via giving her his powers like in X1. Hell, have her permanently keep Logan's healing factor like with Carol Danvers so you wouldn't have to make Anna Paquin look older.

This would of course mirror X-Men: Legacy where Rogue mentored young Mutants at Utopia, which was similar to Eden. Eden is probably a cover name for Utopia. "X-Men: Legacy" can also have the double meaning of Laura taking up the legacy of The Wolverine.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Eh, I don't see it. Paquin's Rogue isn't very popular. Who knows what they'll do with the X-23 movie.

I honestly expect Wolverine to be recast within the next 5 years.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: Honestly story wise considering Rogue's role as the X-Men kid sidekick in the movies it wouldve been sensible up until she fell completely out of focus post Last Stand

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Everyone except for Wolverine fell out of focus after Last Stand. I liked the original movies, but I would rather see them left alone. Just focus on the prequels and recast for the characters you want in X-Force or making appearances in Deadpool, or whatever else they plan on doing in the current time line.

Bowzie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Not sure anyone would buy into it. Paquins rogue was too mousey and was always putting down her powers. Having her in a lead role mentoring kids just wouldn't make sense. They're more likely to do another time skip with that same group of kids and make them into an X-Team. I felt they were over emphasizing Rictor for a reason.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bowzie: This Rogue from a different timeline.

imfxlix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Something tells me that Logan wasn't a set up for any sequel at all. I think we can expect an X-23 movie, but maybe she'll be older, with the newly introduced Rictor by her side. I don't think that we are going to see a direct sequel with all the kids going to Eden and everything (although I love the idea of Eden actually being Utopia). The way Jackman and Mangold talked about Logan being really just the last Wolverine's movie and being a standalone movie, I'd be surprised to see a direct sequel. But I'd love to see a sequel with these kids.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By DevilMayehm666

@imfxlix: Well Mangold does say that wants a sequel about X-23.

imfxlix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh, I didn't hear that! Still think that she may be an older version of X-23.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: the new trilogy was about Xavier, Mystique and Erik so it wasn't just about Wolverine.

Those were the prequels. I was talking about moving forward. Wolverine was the only one who had a movie that took place after The Last Stand. We did see the original cast return in Days of Future Past, but most of those were cameos. Was still great seeing Storm and Iceman finally getting their chances to shine.

RavenVice01

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 86

@imfxlix: that's kinda why I did the poll for Alpha Flight because the kids are running away to Canada

randumo24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@imfxlix said:
    @DevilMayehm666 said:

Oh, I didn't hear that! Still think that she may be an older version of X-23.

I don't know. They seemed pretty pleased with the girl who played her. I think who the actors & actresses are have a lot to do with the future movie decisions as well.

Avatar image for theamazingspidey
    TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BJParks

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I personally think they should recast Anna Paquin.

No Caption Provided

You mean they should recast Rogue, right? Or do you mean that they should get someone else to play Anna Paquin as Rogue?

TheAmazingSpidey

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By TheAmazingSpidey

@bjparks said:
    @theamazingspidey said:

I personally think they should recast Anna Paquin.

No Caption Provided

You mean they should recast Rogue, right? Or do you mean that they should get someone else to play Anna Paquin as Rogue?

The former.

Also, Patrick Stewart gif is relevant.

DevilMayehm666

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.