Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

The Return (Total Spoilers from the end of Extermination, so yea)

• 83 results
    McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

User Lists: 0

So the circle of life is complete, as of the end of Extermination all the X men big wigs are back, that includes cyclops. Jean, Logan, even Professor X, all the big names have returned and slowly people like sabertooth and magneto are being shuffled back into roles as villains and the status quo is starting to look alot like the 1990's animated series.

so

No Caption Provided

With big papa summers back, and cable actually young enough to be his kid. Any theories of how they are going to justify it? Does Teen Cyke and Teen jean's memories (which are now in the older version) bring them back together? Does him leading a team in the Upcoming Uncanny with none other than Logan mean Jean is getting with bishop and they starting a hate club? or maybe support group, men rejected by red.

Thoughts, ideas, and others I havent posted in a while so I only remember a couple of user names to tag (and some i just choose not to)

@koays@cattlebattle@adamtrmm@hawk2916@invain

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

the status quo is starting to look alot like the 1990's animated series.

Uh...when did this ever change??

Any theories of how they are going to justify it?

I don't know. I know Cable supposedly dies and OG X-Force reforms with Kid Cable and are on the run totally not ripping off X-Cutioner's Song

Does him leading a team in the Upcoming Uncanny with none other than Logan mean Jean is getting with bishop and they starting a hate club? or maybe support group, men rejected by red.

Does it matter?? This series will end after 12 issues, someone will die, come back to life, and then they just tease Scott and Jean getting back together and getting married again by the end of the year for a sales boost. Then all that will be done away with in another 3 years until the DIsney movies start coming out and then the X-Men comics will just imitate whatever is happening in them.

I see a lot of jokes in the X-Men's future.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By PyroFN

@cattlebattle: Or they won’t justify anything and they will go on as if nothing happened with maybe a mention here and there. (Like how they summed everything up to Jean in the Red Annual, like IvX for instance)

Edit: It will basically be, “Phasing out the X-Men what? Terrigen Mists?...OH, that! Yeah, that happened, but hey look over here!!!

Shiny new issue, with the return of <insert character>!!! *gasp*”

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Mmmm, strawberry milkshakes.

Yeah, those new memories might add some sentimentality to the whole Scott situation. Jean is already on good terms with Scott, but at least we know Beast will be completely over the Scott killing Xavier bit. Did he ever get over it before Scott died?

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

This is just horrible in many ways.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And Rachel got screwed over yet again.

Le sigh.

I’m beginning to think Marvel actually hates her.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

I don't like how Cyclops is shown. Cyclops is a formal type of person so he wouldn't sit that way nor drink that way.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

@pyrofn said:

Yeah, those new memories might add some sentimentality to the whole Scott situation. Jean is already on good terms with Scott, but at least we know Beast will be completely over the Scott killing Xavier bit. Did he ever get over it before Scott died?

I hope they don't just try to gloss over everything with the Teen O5's memories, Murder is a serious crime one that 616 Scott was convicted of and typically carries at least a 10 years to life sentence, escaping prison during you sentence is a serious offense too, as are any other crimes you commit while loose which typically adds years to the sentence, in many cases escaping from prison involves property damage assault and theft charges, resisting arrest, and his revolutionary rhetoric, not to mention Beasts issues with Scott predate his killing of Xavier (it just made his opinion of him even worse), I know Scott's fans just want this all to go away, but it's detrimental to his character to ignore it, much better he face up and accept the charges, confront it legally, I mean, it might mean he has to be in prison for a while, but hey that could lead to an interesting story in itself, and with good behavior he might qualify for the Thunderbolts program, which could reduce his sentence, through him being on the team...

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I don't like how Cyclops is shown. Cyclops is a formal type of person so he wouldn't sit that way nor drink that way.

reminds me of this, the way he sat LOL

No Caption Provided
    @pyrofn said:

(you also said) Edit: It will basically be, “Phasing out the X-Men what? Terrigen Mists?...OH, that! Yeah, that happened, but hey look over here!!!

Shiny new issue, with the return of <insert character>!!! *gasp*”

how about the "return to jott" book LOL ^^

the part when jeen told tyke "he misses his father" is double entendre .......truth is jean misses scott :P XD XP

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By adamTRMM

So... Cycho basically told his younger son to kill his older son. Hardcore :) I guess he always felt discomfort with him being so grizzled.

But if you think of it, it just shows how time travel bullshit got out of hand where no bright mind of those so called creators can even see. For example, by their twisted logic you could time travel back to snitch Xavier a moment before Cycho kills him and bring to the present and be like 'see, Xavier is alive, so we all good right? Hey Chuck just so you know there's some strange MF impersonating you with Fantomex's, I mean, it's X-Men, you knew some wierd bull has to wait for ya.'

Scifi at its cheapest, brainless and simply embarrassing.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12  Edited By Red_Paladin_
    @hopesummersforthefuture said:

@cattlebattle: @mcklayn: @pyrofn@koays@jhazzroucher@mrnihal@ursaber@ashetdust first lol and the funny part was jean/hank/bobby/warren was at there old shop toasting "to scott" with strawberry milkshakes(yes its true strawberry milshakes) .........unbeknownst to them that real scott is alive

still cant figure out how hes alive????

Given that he is with Cable there is an 80% chance it's time travel...

But seriously did the X-Office not think of all the issues it will cause with the O5 getting their younger selves memories...

Adult Angel now has memories of going out with and sleeping with Laura Kinney, who for the last few years is still framed as a teenager..

Jean now in addition to having Her Memories, as well as Phoenix's and Madelyn memories now has Teen Jeans Memories with include two other realities Jean Grey's Memories + Logan and Beasts memories of her...

Iceman now has teen bobby's memories of dating Romeo who is still a teenager.

Cyclops now has memories of his attraction to Bloodstorm, witch will make things very weird with 616 Storm...

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm said:

It's comic books about people in tights that shoot lasers out of their bodies. It's not like you're reading Stranger in a Strange Land.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Red_Paladin_

@adamtrmm said:

So... Cycho basically told his younger son to kill his older son. Hardcore :) I guess he always felt discomfort with him being so grizzled.

But if you think of it, it's just shows how time travel bullshit got out of hand where no bright mind of those so called creators can even see. For example, by their twisted logic you could time travel back to snitch Xavier a moment before Cycho kills him and bring to the present and be like 'see, Xavier is alive, so we all good right? Hey Chuck just so you know there's some strange MF impersonating you with Fantomex's, just so you know.'

I'm pretty certain that the person in Fantomex's body is actually Xavier jr who died at the end of battle of the Atom...

He's definitely not the real deal that's for sure, and he has telekinesis now...

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_paladin_:

That wasn't the point.

@cattlebattle:

Oh please, you know exactly what I mean.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Red_Paladin_

@adamtrmm said:

@red_paladin_:

That wasn't the point.

I know I was merely pointing out that if they did what you suggested, that it's very easy to explain the other Xavier running around...

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_paladin_: Adult Angel also hooked up with Husk.....were all hoping she was 18 (even though im pretty sure thats pushing it) and Psylocke (who once had a crush Doug Ramsey and was considered for the new mutants when she showed up)....Laura is supposedly 21 at best...so everything about that is in character for him

Jean also has everyones memories from the time a bunch of monkeys came and attacked looking for the leader of the mutant race and tried to min rape themselves out of existenc....she's sort of always been a tp glutton.

Iceman also has memories of all those times when he was completely in love with women without any self conflict until he was told he had it....he'll be fine.

Cyclops having memories of an attraction to Storm and a Wolverine clone.... that actually feels more in character then anything else. Luckily he's the king of repression.

The real questions: are Beast constant physical mutations the result of magic and science not mixing?
    Are the fact that the X-Men are 2 years older then they were before going to lead to a story of Xavier's knowledge of the plot?
    Where did they put their new costumes? Where are their old ones?
    and most alarming....

Are we going to have to put up with stupid purple panther powers from adult Jean? (and why does that not bother me as much as it used to?)

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By jhazzroucher
    adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By adamTRMM

@red_paladin_:

When time travel interferes, good old retcon is also an option you say :)

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: : @red_paladin_: Looking at the Cyke stuff.... it's funny. I mean If you read any of Cable's backstory stuff you know that Cable just didn't have the chance to travel through time at a younger age and considering he was trying to kill Stryfe and Apocalypse....he wouldn't have bothered.

Which means that at some point between Astonishing and his death our Cyclops mustve went to the future and taken kid Cable.....possibly right after Rachel died and Slimm/Scott & Redd/Jean got sent back to regular time. Since thats the only time Cyke had to do that.

BUT

Technically the Askani timeline that Cable grew up in was erased when the X-Men stopped The 12 and Cyclops merged with Apocalypse. So Kid Cable either couldn't have come from that time, or came from a point before the timeline was erased. Either way Cyke couldnt go to the Askani timeline and retreive him.

BUT

It could mean that since the Askani timeline never existed, then when Rachel saved Captain Brittain and was tossed into the future. She formed a different version of clan Askani, which then saved baby Cable from the techno organic virus by bringing him to the New Askani timeline. Which would explain why Kid Cable is playing time cop when he should be trying to kill Aocalypse. And at somepoint in this New Askani timeline Jean and Scott mustve still been brought to the future since Kid Cable remembers Redd/Jean. Which could explain why we saw a unknown Askani warrior come for Quentin Quire and the Phoenix a few years back even though the Askani never really cared about the Phoenix powers since they already knew Cable was destined to defeat Apocalypse.

But......

No Caption Provided

Regardless. All I know is that in one page Jean Grey lets her often neglected daughter run off with the man who tortured her for years, and let her teenage son off the hook for killing an older version of himself. Mom of the year guys.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: lol

but.......but .......but .......according to adult jean that is real displaced cable, so he can fix himself later LOL......

i hope ur all happy now......we got rid of "displaced O5" for "displaced baby-cable "

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_paladin_: And just like that, you made X-Men’s O5 a heck of a lot more interesting.

1) Laura will be fine with that revelation considering outside of the Teen version, she has no real connection to Angel beyond “Oh look a hot rich playboy”. Meanwhile, Warren will be on his knees begging Jean or Betsy to take away those memories that would get him in trouble with Wolverine or the authorities. He’d have better luck with the authorities.

2) Teen Jeans memories is only a small piece in the enigma that Teen Jean just added to the adult version. Now, Jean has a psionic form that at base level can meet up casually with Gladiator and at its strongest, can punch Galactus down, deal with a group of Silver Surfers potentially (if we count alternate futures potentially stemming from the Extermination event that did exist briefly), can possibly stalemate Magneto as a teen, and resurrect herself from the dead so long as she still has her consciousness and some sort of leftover from her old body. So, we add that to the already OP Jean Grey and we clearly see how under-utilized the current writers are using Jean for the sake of story and how Jean no longer fits in with the X-Men narrative if we consider her at her best.

3) So long as Bobby still cracks jokes, nothing has changed. Yeah, he is dating guys now, but his personality is still very much the same, as well as his values as far as I know. The girls would have problems, but that issue was addressed in Sina’s book for Iceman’s solo, as far as I know.

4) Awkward for Scott maybe. Not really for Storm unless Scott bumbles like an idiot whenever a gorgeous woman (with exception of Emma ironically) has a brief conversation with him. Psylocke and Jean can attest to this fact. I highly doubt Scott would regress to that, though, as amusing as it would be to see Scott trip over his words and see Jean get annoyed because it’s walking down memory lane through Teen Jeans memories of that jealousy Teen Jean always harbored.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

The thing is, if every second of each character can be pulled out of time, then by definition every single character can have an infinite number of self-variables that are also 100% canon. The logical gaps there have become logical hellholes long ago and no one seems to care. Instead of streamlining, they only make it worse... And I thought that was impossible already. Guess have to give them that one, 'shocking'.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@Koays: 1) And apparently, if we take Guggenheim’s X-Men Prime into account, he probably still harbors feelings for Jean....I mean, I wouldn’t be surprised since Jean and Warren have always been a little flirty with each other, but we kind of already have enough going on with Scott and Logan. Not to mention the brief fling with Beast. Well, Bobby is officially the only O5 member who potentially didn’t harbor feelings for Jean at first sight. (Assumingwe take he gay retcon seriously, I do there are still some in denial about it)

2) Maybe we can add that to the list of feats for her psychic form in my response to Red_Paladin. Basically, Teen Jean made Jean more of an aggressive and physical fighter historically. And a heck of a lot more op than mostly every other Grey potentially, except for maybe Nate depending on how we measure him.

3) Correction: He will be fine so long as no one gives him a deal regarding cheeseburgers in a suddenly progressive community that were once bigots towards mutants and are now a ghost town.

4) Unless we take his first time responses to Jean and Psylocke as his normal behavior, in which he is a bumbling fool. Needless to say, either he will be begging alongside Warren to be rid of his thoughts toward Laura at Jean and/or Betsy or Storm will be his next girlfriend.

Needless to say, Logan now has more reason to despise Scott and for the first time, Scott wouldn’t blame Logan in the slightest. And technically, Laura is a clone, which adds a good bit more of awkward. Oh gosh, just when we thought Scott’s love life couldnt get messier than leaving his first wife and child and having a psychic affair with another woman while married to his supposed love of his life. I should be more annoyed about the idea that this guy could potentially go back with Jean, but I find the idea of Jean picking up random thoughts from Scott’s memories amusing, now.

5) Or Scott was raised from the dead in the future somehow and Cable brought him back from the future in the new Askani clan that Rachel created. Maybe she raised Scott from the dead with her Phoenix abilities or Teen Jean became Phoenix as hinted in Blue and raised the real Scott from the dead OR....ow, headache.

6) To be fair, Jean has undecided feelings about Rachel. At one point, she denies being her mother. Then when Rachel is under mind-control, she demands the controller to let her daughter go. So.....the headache evolved into a migraine. Darn telepaths.

3)

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The O5 are from an alternate reality. Nobody has to worry about them or their memories. Their reality is screwed anyways due to the mental trauma that the O5 has sustained in 616 and they will likely all end up as villains anyways.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By Koays

@pyrofn: I repeat. Jean's sons have recently destroyed all major religious sites on the planet and committed temporal suicide towards adult versions of themselves. Yet she loves and reaches out to them. Rachel was kidnapped in front of her and Cable is the only one worried. Smh....I'll give her a pass, but this is the very last time Jean gets to use the "all Mothers and Daughters hate each other" card.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@adamtrmm: Hey my only potential solice is that they will have to address the fact that Xavier (master of keeping secrets) would likely suspect something considering how many times he's been in these kids minds. I see us revisiting the O5 and tying up lose ends that absolutey need to be repaired to preserve any type of integrity.

I refuse to believe Xavier rolls into the living room and sees his students have aged 2 years in 20 minutes and doesn't go WTF!

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I don’t know. It honestly depends on how well the O5 kids age naturally to begin with. Depending on the person, there could be teens that look almost middle-aged and old people that look like they are in their twenties. Just look at Famke Jansen or Gwen Stefani.

Considering teenagers in comics have the body types of grown men and women, I find it hard to believe that anyone could tell any difference between them and your average young adult.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Xavier takes a look at Bobby's 5oclock shadow and Jean's hair being 5 inches shorter and either starts probing or locks all the doors because Mastermind is attacking.

Honestly though im positive were gonna revisit this, an im positive it will be from Xavier's perspective.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So,O5 angel slept with X-23,who's father slept with betsy,who again slept with angel and they all have those memories now.

Hank & jean(& with another college boy too) both were in a relationship before Scott & jean.Not to forget jean & angel romance.So,bobby is the only one who lost the chance.

So,i just want a reveal Jean & angel slept together at some point after her first return.That will be much more fun.

Just when you thought logan's love life can't get any messier.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

So,O5 angel slept with X-23,who's father slept with betsy,who again slept with angel and they all have those memories now.

Hank & jean(& with another college boy too) both were in a relationship before Scott & jean.Not to forget jean & angel romance.So,bobby is the only one who lost the chance.

So,i just want a reveal Jean & angel slept together at some point after her first return.That will be much more fun.

Oh,and jeen trying to seduce Cyke.Let's not forget that.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@cattlebattle: Is that the continuity you’re sticking to?

Nah, it's the continuity they are sticking to. Right from the beginning there are lots of plot holes that doesn't sync up with the original O5 continuity. You could easily make a case that they are from and alternate U.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@red_paladin_: And just like that, you made X-Men’s O5 a heck of a lot more interesting.

Well I'm happy to have piqued your interest.. :)

1) Laura will be fine with that revelation considering outside of the Teen version, she has no real connection to Angel beyond “Oh look a hot rich playboy”. Meanwhile, Warren will be on his knees begging Jean or Betsy to take away those memories that would get him in trouble with Wolverine or the authorities. He’d have better luck with the authorities.

I feel that if he doesn't, when Logan finds out, Warrens fate will be something like this...

No Caption Provided
    2) Teen Jeans memories is only a small piece in the enigma that Teen Jean just added to the adult version. Now, Jean has a psionic form that at base level can meet up casually with Gladiator and at its strongest, can punch Galactus down, deal with a group of Silver Surfers potentially (if we count alternate futures potentially stemming from the Extermination event that did exist briefly), can possibly stalemate Magneto as a teen, and resurrect herself from the dead so long as she still has her consciousness and some sort of leftover from her old body. So, we add that to the already OP Jean Grey and we clearly see how under-utilized the current writers are using Jean for the sake of story and how Jean no longer fits in with the X-Men narrative if we consider her at her best.

Well it's more how you tell stories with her in given her abilities, Xavier was always able to solve most of the X-men's issues but they found ways around it, Having Jean Manage the School and finding/training new Mutants would be my suggestion, only bring her into field missions where they need their heaviest hitter, give her more personable issues to deal with, so it's a big thing to call her in, I actually really like having her more combat focused though personally, like in Return of Wolverine she was using Telekinesis as a touch sense to feel objects enter the physical space around her, and during the revolution books she used Psionic claws a couple of times, I think her going toe to toe with Galactus and the Imperial Guard was largely due to her absorbing so much mental energy off of them, meaning they can scale her to the threat somewhat, and her new abilities allows her to convert her physical form into Psionic energy, and her Psionic energy form into a physical body this was how teen Jean survived becoming a poison, I mean technically she's about as powerful as Iceman now...

3) So long as Bobby still cracks jokes, nothing has changed. Yeah, he is dating guys now, but his personality is still very much the same, as well as his values as far as I know. The girls would have problems, but that issue was addressed in Sina’s book for Iceman’s solo, as far as I know.

Well I personally feel that the direction they took Bobby's character, wasn't good for him narratively, (Ironically it would of worked better with Warren or Scott) however this wasn't what I was talking about it was more the adult Bobby now remembers having an intimate relationship with teenage Romeo, (who's own power allowed him to control peoples emotions) while Romeo is still a teenager, himself in 616 similar issue really to Warren and Laura, also Sina Graces Iceman book was terrible in my opinion...

4) Awkward for Scott maybe. Not really for Storm unless Scott bumbles like an idiot whenever a gorgeous woman (with exception of Emma ironically) has a brief conversation with him. Psylocke and Jean can attest to this fact. I highly doubt Scott would regress to that, though, as amusing as it would be to see Scott trip over his words and see Jean get annoyed because it’s walking down memory lane through Teen Jeans memories of that jealousy Teen Jean always harbored.

I think Scott would be awkward with Storm, because he hasn't thought of her that way before, I think Jean's annoyance would be more over him still falling all over himself, when he get's flustered and not being honest about how he feels...

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@cattlebattle: Is that the continuity you’re sticking to?

Nah, it's the continuity they are sticking to. Right from the beginning there are lots of plot holes that doesn't sync up with the original O5 continuity. You could easily make a case that they are from and alternate U.

They've flip flopped on that a couple of times, to start with they were definitely from the past, which is why Teen Scott dying for a moment erased Adult Scott, until Triage revived him, eventually after secret wars they thought about keeping them in the present and realized they'd been changed a bit to much, so they found out that they were from a parallel universe, then in x-men blue they discovered that the them they saw in the past, had actually been a disguised future bortherhood of evil mutants, and that they really were from the past and had to go back eventually...

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

When has 616 Logan and Betsy slept together? I know there are a couple of alt realities, like 5 Ronin and the future run by X-force, but in 616 they are just good friends and drinking buddies as far as I know...

the weirder thing is that Betsy was Laura's role model for quite a while...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@red_paladin_ said:

I think Scott would be awkward with Storm, because he hasn't thought of her that way before, I think Jean's annoyance would be more over him still falling all over himself, when he get's flustered and not being honest about how he feels...

How so?Bloodstorm & storm aren't the same person.

Only people who should feel awkward about their should be jean,angel,beast,logan.

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@adamtrmm: Hey my only potential solice is that they will have to address the fact that Xavier (master of keeping secrets) would likely suspect something considering how many times he's been in these kids minds. I see us revisiting the O5 and tying up lose ends that absolutey need to be repaired to preserve any type of integrity.

I refuse to believe Xavier rolls into the living room and sees his students have aged 2 years in 20 minutes and doesn't go WTF!

You mean like having Doctor Strange Exorcise the Demon Beast from Hank, or have Reed Richards siphon off all the cosmic fire energy from Angel, and supressing Bobby and Jeans abilities back to how they were and make Scott run laps because he has to do something...

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By Red_Paladin_

@mrnihal said:
    @red_paladin_ said:

Only people who should feel awkward about their should be jean,angel,beast,logan.

Correction they are different versions of the same person, I can see Jean finding it awkward in the sense that Storm and Scot are both close friends of hers and because of her previous relationship with Scott, I don't see Angel of Beast being weird about it, although Beast might be mad if Ororo actually did go out with Scott, given their relationship (Scott and Beast), Logan wouldn't think he had the right to tell Ororo what to do although he'd say she could do a lot better that Slim...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:
    @red_paladin_ said:

Correction they are different versions of the same person, I can see Jean finding it awkward in the sense that Storm and Scot are both close friends of hers and because of her previous relationship with Scott, I don't see Angel of Beast being weird about it, although Beast might be mad if Ororo actually did go out with Scott, given their relationship Scott and Beast)(, Logan wouldn't think he had the right to tell Ororo what to do although he'd say she could do a lot better that Slim...

LOLOLOOLOLOLLOLOOLOLOLLOLOLLOOLLOLOL.

1.They're not the different versions of the same person.That would be the case of O5.Bloodstorm is a totally different person.

2.Why should jean find it awkward?Logan went out with the 616-ororo,slept with her.But "another version of Scott" went with "a date" with totally different person.And it's not like Scott & jean were in a relation now.Not that it ever stop jean lusting for logan.

3.That beast & warren part?I was referring to teen beast & jeen,their epic romance.Laura & teen angel slept together.

4.And Why logan tell ororo anything?Teen scott have feelings for bloodstorm,totally different character.And ororo slept with logan,so she already done 6step worse than Slim.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Isn't hilarious the super powered jean grey & other three still need upgrades?lol.

Scott has been doing fine with just being himself & also with the character assassination of the last seven years.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Well I'm happy to have piqued your interest.. :)

I feel that if he doesn't, when Logan finds out, Warrens fate will be something like this...

No Caption Provided

Well it's more how you tell stories with her in given her abilities, Xavier was always able to solve most of the X-men's issues but they found ways around it, Having Jean Manage the School and finding/training new Mutants would be my suggestion, only bring her into field missions where they need their heaviest hitter, give her more personable issues to deal with, so it's a big thing to call her in, I actually really like having her more combat focused though personally, like in Return of Wolverine she was using Telekinesis as a touch sense to feel objects enter the physical space around her, and during the revolution books she used Psionic claws a couple of times, I think her going toe to toe with Galactus and the Imperial Guard was largely due to her absorbing so much mental energy off of them, meaning they can scale her to the threat somewhat, and her new abilities allows her to convert her physical form into Psionic energy, and her Psionic energy form into a physical body this was how teen Jean survived becoming a poison, I mean technically she's about as powerful as Iceman now...

Well I personally feel that the direction they took Bobby's character, wasn't good for him narratively, (Ironically it would of worked better with Warren or Scott) however this wasn't what I was talking about it was more the adult Bobby now remembers having an intimate relationship with teenage Romeo, (who's own power allowed him to control peoples emotions) while Romeo is still a teenager, himself in 616 similar issue really to Warren and Laura, also Sina Graces Iceman book was terrible in my opinion...

I would be happy that if we won't get a Storm and Wolverine wedding, we get a Storm and Cyclops wedding. :)

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Red_Paladin_

@jhazzroucher: The person I felt suited Storm best relationship wise was Samuel Smithers from 1610, they are both very close to nature and have very complimentary personalities, I also felt they had really good chemistry...

http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Samuel_Smithers_(Earth-1610)

oh and personally I'm hoping for a Jean and Logan wedding, but you know to each their own... :)

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44  Edited By Red_Paladin_

@mrnihal said:

Isn't hilarious the super powered jean grey & other three still need upgrades?lol.

Well Xavier Predicted as much...

No Caption Provided

this is why Arch Angel is a thing, to artificially augment Warren's abilities, and why they double mutated Beast as well and focused so much on Beast's role as a scientist and Cyclops as a leader...

Scott has been doing fine with just being himself & also with the character assassination of the last seven years.

I don't see the revolutionary thing as character assassination, more a result of several story arcs starting with him merging with apocalypse, continuing with Morrison's run and the whole psychic affair with Emma, and then Jean dying at the end prevented a lot of the development he would have got from the situation, Emma encouraged a much more ruthless and militant Scott, and the X-men had event after Event to deal with, it became inevitable that he would go too far, and he'd passed the point of no return, Schism was actually a way of resetting a familiar status quo, now I will say that IvX and Death of X made a pigs ear of things, and I personally hated the whole Death of Wolverine event, which in my opinion became a macabre spectacle...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

Well Xavier Predicted as much...

No Caption Provided
    this is why Arch Angel is a thing, to artificially augment Warren's abilities, and why they double mutated Beast as well and focused so much on Beast's role as a scientist and Cyclops as a leader...

I don't see the revolutionary thing as character assassination, more a result of several story arcs starting with him merging with apocalypse, continuing with Morrison's run and the whole psychic affair with Emma, and then Jean dying at the end prevented a lot of the development he would have got from the situation, Emma encouraged a much more ruthless and militant Scott, and the X-men had event after Event to deal with, it became inevitable that he would go too far, and he'd passed the point of no return, Schism was actually a way of resetting a familiar status quo, now I will say that IvX and Death of X made a pigs ear of things, and I personally hated the whole Death of Wolverine event, which in my opinion became a macabre spectacle...

1.Yeah & still she can't make a dent when it matters.She will end up like storm the moment she hitched to a solo character.

2.Schism was aaron's wet dream,which is still going on.

WTF the death of that loser-badger have to do with anything?

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher: The person I felt suited Storm best relationship wise was Samuel Smithers from 1610, they are both very close to nature and have very complimentary personalities, I also felt they had really good chemistry...

oh and personally I'm hoping for a Jean and Logan wedding, but you know to each their own... :)

what?!?!?!!?

I didn't know somebody is a huge fan of a Jean/Logan wedding. :)

Well, then let's hope Marvel would finally do it, if it's going to be RoLo or JeanLo. :)

Red_Paladin_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47  Edited By Red_Paladin_

@jhazzroucher said:
    @red_paladin_ said:

what?!?!?!!?

Well, then let's hope Marvel would finally do it, if it's going to be RoLo or JeanLo. :)

Yup definitely, If it's Jean an Logan, I'm sure Ro would be their maid of Honor... :)

Also I'm pretty sure @jeannieh would be very happy as well, if Jean and Logan actually tied the knot (Got Married) ... :)

And yeah I think they both deserve a chance to be happy, but so does Ro...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hey guys!Welcome to the apocalypse!

JeannieH

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jhazzroucher said:
    @red_paladin_ said:

what?!?!?!!?

Yup definitely, If it's Jean an Logan, I'm sure Ro would be their maid of Honor... :)

Also I'm pretty sure @jeannieh would be very happy as well, if Jean and Logan actually tied the knot (Got Married) ... :)

And yeah I think they both deserve a chance to be happy, but so does Ro...

Of course I would be happy. My name is Jeannie H, for crying out loud. LOL!!

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By adamTRMM

@koays:

Yeah between Deadly Genesis, Dangerous, Onslaught, Cassanova, and other good stuff.

I wonder when will these chars be deemed "unusable" because of how nothing about them makes sense anymore :))))

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.