Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Sooo, Old Man Logan 50

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

It was an issue, wasn't it?

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

How so?

RabumAlal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Garbage issue. There is literally no reason for Logan to be there by himself. People have repeatedly asked him to bring the Avengers or someone. He got a lot of people killed for no reason. And other heroes would help him go back to his dimension as well after they take care of Maestro.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol wait what? Someone wanna give me a quick catch up on what old man Logan has been up to?

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I liked it, better than the previous issue, I will admit it had it's flaws, Brisson's whole run on Old Man Logan has a lot of flaws, but at least here the fight between Logan and Maestro didn't end like I thought it would, and I have to give Brisson props for killing Maestro off by Logan's claws, I didn't see that comeing, I didn't like how it though, I felt like there should of been more, but oh well.

LowMageKage

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rabumalal: He already did go seeking help from time travelers or dimension hoppers, they all said no.

Also if you want to blame somebody for what happened there, I would look at Alpha Flight, aren't they supposed to be Canada's big superhero team?

goku9000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Logan fights everyone and even though Logan is old and weaker,he has heavy plot armours to save the day.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.