Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

some of x-men red cast revealed pic

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@pyrofn: @hawk2916: @mcklayn: on other sites........people want jean stay stay single......especially for cyclops so he can come back and "reclaim his throne"

i just dont see jean having a life outside cyclops.......she was already alone when they thought scott was dead from the twelve storyline......she didnt become leader it was gambit and rogue......also she didnt date anyone, she was still "grieving" then she had a feeling scott was alive and asked cable for help.....

funny how there was this spoiler pic.....with old man logan and cable.......cable was hooked about to cerebro(we were guessing he was looking for jean since it was a sneak pic of phoenix resurrection #2)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@hawk2916: @mcklayn: @pyrofn: looks like marvel doesnt know what to do with namor.....namor had his own book during nation X storyline, and i think it didnt do well so they cancelled it.......I'd rather see namor with the Avengers......i dot consider him a x-men cause he dont even care about being a x-men and just wants to get laid

@darthphoenix said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: she didnt seem rusty in her spirit form

well she even remember being a ghost?????

Namor is a FF character IMO, he ha some of the most history with them and hitting on Sue but still I really enjoy him as an X man so i will take it

Also do you got that picture with OML and Cable? Id like to see it

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: I like be your ideal roster. That is a better roster for character interaction. I think the leg up Taylor might have, and what he may just be going for with this team, is possibly freedom of establishing relationships. Nightcrawler may be the most familiar and best confidant for this kind of team, so I’m expecting a lot of interaction unless for some reason Jean hits it off with the others. (I wouldn’t be surprised if she did because, well, it’s Jean we are talking about) We at least know that Namor spoke highly of Jean in Jean Grey #3 when comparing Teen Jean to our Jean. I don’t think she has had any notable interaction with the rest and Namor so he might have wanted it this way....

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hawk2916: I like be your ideal roster. That is a better roster for character interaction. I think the leg up Taylor might have, and what he may just be going for with this team, is possibly freedom of establishing relationships. Nightcrawler may be the most familiar and best confidant for this kind of team, so I’m expecting a lot of interaction unless for some reason Jean hits it off with the others. (I wouldn’t be surprised if she did because, well, it’s Jean we are talking about) We at least know that Namor spoke highly of Jean in Jean Grey #3 when comparing Teen Jean to our Jean. I don’t think she has had any notable interaction with the rest and Namor so he might have wanted it this way....

u know what bugs me lol......teen jeen gets her book called "jean grey"(when she isnt even 616 jean grey but a knock-off/rip off).....adult jean should take over "jean grey" then O5 can go back home lol

but i followed teen jeen for so long, i cant stop especially when she is finally in a relationship with "summers" #teamjott forever 4ever

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#156  Edited By Thunderscream

Curious to see what Trinary's powers are. It's math term sooooo....probably something esoteric. Or maybe electrical?

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Curious to see what Trinary's powers are. It's math term sooooo....probably something esoteric. Or maybe electrical?

i say techno path, but i really like the idea of it being the combination of hte M twins and M

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Oooooooh, I like seeing Cable use Cerebro. Never seen him use it and now when his mother comesaround he is like, “Gimme the helmet”.

Meanwhile, you not picturing her without Scott is another exact reason (not because of you specifically but because there are those that claim Jean to be too dependent on Scott and the Phoenix to be interesting, not being able stand in her own personality-wise; while the Phoenix and she have had enough time to be separate throughout the years until her death, she has been with Scott throughout her history) she should not go for Scott if he were to be resurrected. She isn’t bound to him anymore, like he wasn’t to her after her death, and she is fully capable of being her own woman to date whomever she wants, even Wolverine.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays said:
    @invain said:
    @koays said:

@invain: it's not a relationship. It's just a girl and her pet rat dog.

Yeah Rachel does seem like the type to be into incest. ?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I meant to say beastiality, not incest. I was tired the other day. Now I probably offended everyone who's into incest by comparing them to Rachel Grey. ?

Also, I have no idea what that last gif is or what it means.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @koays jean is cable's "mother"..........she raised him but didnt give birth to him

ok future dialogue for jean:

Jean talking to emma: so emma??? should we like have a meeting of the "first wives club" or something???

Emma: err.....

Jean: "oh thats right!!!! U and scott never married and im afraid u never will be".....(referring to scott being dead

lol zing

Jean and logan:

Logan: hi jeannie!!! should we like start dating or something?!?!?!?

Jean: ugh not this again.....what do u think is going to happen?!?!? we settle down? get married? have a house by the lake? Have some children???

Logan: yeah. sure whatever u want babe!!!!!

Jean: sorry logan but I did that and been there.......and i dont want history to repeat itself.....i will never allow myself to be vulnerable or get hurt again

:'(

lol sorry really bad fanfic but its fun!!!!!!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain: Its from Breaking bad. He's getting gasoline pouring it over a guys house and setting it on fire

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: The first one, I really don’t mean any offense, is not how I’d picture a conversation between Jean and Emma with zingers.

The other one is more applicable to Scott because unlike Logan, she went through all that with Scott. She would either turn him down nicely with an explanation of why or she would ask him to take things slow. Scott on the other hand would get the no way José in my head.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: The first one, I really don’t mean any offense, is not how I’d picture a conversation between Jean and Emma with zingers.

The other one is more applicable to Scott because unlike Logan, she went through all that with Scott. She would either turn him down nicely with an explanation of why or she would ask him to take things slow. Scott on the other hand would get the no way José in my head.

1) lol yeah i like zingers......and besides that, besides what else would jean and emma talk about if its not about scott or x-men??????

2) all im saying is there is alot of talk on other sites that want jean to stay single until scott comes back........im kinda hoping jean could date more and get wild and crazy........but idk .......jean (like scott) has high standards and expectations to live up too .......and guild the other mutants

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#164  Edited By PyroFN

@hopesummersforthefuture: 1) Well, they would talk about Emma’s methods of being ruthless, her villainy, her style being more skin than clothes, her attitude/snark, Jean hiding her true feelings of anger and such, Jeans plain look, etc.

2) Ugh. I didn’t mind the Jott shipping at first and I respect their opinions, but my goodness, that is such a bad idea character-wise and realistically.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @koays 2 more weeks till the next jean grey solo is out ........it was called "burn, frost and Blind Hatred" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i could not stomach another emma and adult jean making peace!!!!!!!! they are polar opposites......examples: jean has class, dresses appropriate and is nice(has alot of friends and ppl who respect her)(also has a "hot temper" lol) while emma is more ice cold snark, wears revealing clothes, doesnt make alot of friends, think shes better then everyone else

in short emma is cold while jean is opposite hot lol

the only thing they have in common is falling in love with "summers" and are both psychics

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @koays 2 more weeks till the next jean grey solo is out ........it was called "burn, frost and Blind Hatred" LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

i could not stomach another emma and adult jean making peace!!!!!!!! they are polar opposites......examples: jean has class, dresses appropriate and is nice(has alot of friends and ppl who respect her)(also has a "hot temper" lol) while emma is more ice cold snark, wears revealing clothes, doesnt make alot of friends, think shes better then everyone else

the only thing they have in common is falling in love with "summers" and are both psychics

At least they both have good taste in men amirite? <.<

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @hopesummersforthefuture said:

At least they both have good taste in men amirite? <.<

lol well if we break it down emma: shaw/namor/stark lol/summers .........Jean: warren/scott/logan

what i dont get with emma is........she could have her pick of men and she chooses scott(of all people)......i always felt like emma like scott cause he was leader of x-men and she cares about power even when she's "good"

lol i re read some of morrison's run..........the first 5 books, emma already asked scott about "the world of chastity" ????? even beast asked jean "something is wrong with her marriage" where jean says "plz dont.....i dont want to go there"

then towards the end .......beak told scott and fantomex "the other x-men are dead" then scott tells fantomex "i dont believe for one second jean and the others are dead"? scott seemed more worried about his "wife" then emma(grouping her with "the others")(before there big confrontation with zorneto)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Shaw Namor Summer Stark, All men with power and if you call Namor the Sub-Mariner all names that begin with S <.< so yea power prolly turned her on aint nothing wrong with that lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Shaw Namor Summer Stark, All men with power and if you call Namor the Sub-Mariner all names that begin with S <.< so yea power prolly turned her on aint nothing wrong with that lol

lol the things people say about namor.......they call him a "angry elf king".......also for a guy who is supposed to be 80 yrs old he is very immature and acts like a horny teenager lol

wait a sec namor is old and so is logan .....hmmmm i see what marvel is up too......with the whole putting namor on jean's team lol

namor is supposed to be a logan substitute. also namor spelled backwords is roman 0.0

oh and in x-men blue: im calling bloodstorm and jimmy to be a thing lol @pyrofn

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#171  Edited By PyroFN

@hopesummersforthefuture: It’s definitely known that Emma is a woman always wanting to be on top, but she is more sly with Stark, Shaw, and Namor, not needing to keep those relationships to benefit from them. She wasn’t like that with Scott and she definitely commanded her presence even before she started dating Scott.

Jean and Emma commonality’s?.....Well, they are both omega level psychics, in love with Mister Summers obviously, they were both Queens of the Hellfire Club, they have tempers but rarely display them by choosing a calmer more controlled demeanor, were teachers, leaders, and Phoenix hosts.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Because of Storm and Logan. They probably rather not have Jimmy interfere with Jott.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@mcklayn: Because of Storm and Logan. They probably rather not have Jimmy interfere with Jott.

pfft you can already see a Love Triangle hinted at with them three imo, Jimmy is only there to relive the love triangle considering all three of the originals are currently dead

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Well, 2 out of three, soon to be one of three. Bunn did well in trying to get us back to some familiarity. If there wasn’t such a stigma for the O5, I’d have thought this to be exactly what X-fans needed until the real deals came back.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@mcklayn: Well, 2 out of three, soon to be one of three. Bunn did well in trying to get us back to some familiarity. If there wasn’t such a stigma for the O5, I’d have thought this to be exactly what X-fans needed until the real deals came back.

I agree, I hate the 05 concept and idea but Bunn has done a great job with it and Ive totally enjoyed it, im a bit excited about jean's return and the direction blue will take

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @pyrofn said:

I agree, I hate the 05 concept and idea but Bunn has done a great job with it and Ive totally enjoyed it, im a bit excited about jean's return and the direction blue will take

well all i know is jimmy keeps dropping what hes doing to go save teen jeen........he did it once at the begining of x-men blue and he did it again during mojo-verse(i think i part 4) Also they went on a "date" where teen hank was the "third wheel"

but now they dropped that and have jott being a "item" with no "date time"(they almost kiss but then the place where they were staying exploded)

if they are going to make scott/jean/jimmy happen, they ae taking there sweet time......(cough cough slow pace cough)

other sites think bloodstorm/scott would happen while a few think jimmy and boodstorm

i waited sooooooo long for jott(5 yrs in comicbook time), leave them alone marvel and let them have a "real date"

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I can see why people say bloodstorm and scott, during mojor verse he seemed more concerned about her than anyone else it was weird in some ways. Thing is Bloodstorm should be way too old for any of that cast pretty sure shes a grown woman well after the point where she joined the X men she should be idk late 20's early 30s i think while the rest of the cast is 17 ish

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: I can see why people say bloodstorm and scott, during mojor verse he seemed more concerned about her than anyone else it was weird in some ways. Thing is Bloodstorm should be way too old for any of that cast pretty sure shes a grown woman well after the point where she joined the X men she should be idk late 20's early 30s i think while the rest of the cast is 17 ish

thats how i feel about jimmy........isnt he like 40 yrs old but looks like a teenager cause wolverine's ages different?????? from the ultimate timeline.......jimmy had a fling with ult jean grey who was 25ish and jimmy was supposed to be 18 ish

i thought bloodstorm was more 25ish cause she seemed younger then Og storm when they were on panel in mojo-verse (storm told her "be careful, dont lose control and dont feed too much" and bloodstorm said "when i fight i need energy"

if bloodstorm was old she would be more of a teaching thing in x-men blue then joining the group.......what old person would want to be in a group with all teenagers?????

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @mcklayn: @koays sorry but i still say about jean's "dating"...........jean has "high standards" to live up too......same with scott until he found to "let things go and go wild, sexy with the white queen<<<<---according to wolverine(in morrison's run when he was drinking with cyke)

wolverine is the "poster child of mutant cool"(according to wheldon's run) but he sets a bad example for the "children" with the smoking and drinking and killing.....

if jean had to date logan, she would have to "get off her high pedestal" everyone makes her go on and allow herself "to fall"

that and everyone saying how jean is a "mary sue" type lol

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:

thats how i feel about jimmy........isnt he like 40 yrs old but looks like a teenager cause wolverine's ages different?????? from the ultimate timeline.......jimmy had a fling with ult jean grey who was 25ish and jimmy was supposed to be 18 ish

i thought bloodstorm was more 25ish cause she seemed younger then Og storm when they were on panel in mojo-verse (storm told her "be careful, dont lose control and dont feed too much" and bloodstorm said "when i fight i need energy"

if bloodstorm was old she would be more of a teaching thing in x-men blue then joining the group.......what old person would want to be in a group with all teenagers?????

Idk i just remeber in her introduction she talked about being an X men then feeding on all her allies acting like she was there for a while, she seemed much older in her intro then the rest of the crew.

Also as far as Jean being Mary Sue, it would take a mary Sue to bring the good out of a guy like logan! <.<

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @hopesummersforthefuture said:
    @mcklayn said:

Idk i just remeber in her introduction she talked about being an X men then feeding on all her allies acting like she was there for a while, she seemed much older in her intro then the rest of the crew.

Also as far as Jean being Mary Sue, it would take a mary Sue to bring the good out of a guy like logan! <.<

lol i miss the days when "mariko" was the love of logans' life and now marvel had to make it "itsu"(daken's mother) <.<

now to think of it mariko was a jerk in my book

as for logan, once a beast always a beast.......he is a hothead ie always lashing out and gets anrgy quick if someone make fun of him(which is all the time cause hes a easy target)(on his forum page it says hes a beast with the heart of a samurai lol)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: never realized you had this much wolverine hate, i mean hes extremely over saturated mainly because of his main stream popularity from the Fox network (the cartoons then the movies with Jackman) but yea hes a pretty good character when he isn't shove down your throat lol

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: It’s probably not hate, but rather live for Jott. Why? I have no idea, meanwhile, I learned about myself ever since coming to the comicvine that I now inadvertently attained a disdain for Scott and Jean having a relationship currently for our 616 versions.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@mcklayn: It’s probably not hate, but rather live for Jott. Why? I have no idea, meanwhile, I learned about myself ever since coming to the comicvine that I now inadvertently attained a disdain for Scott and Jean having a relationship currently for our 616 versions.

i dont get u pyrofn........u like both emma and jean but prefer scott with emma?????

and u can bet ur lucky dollar.....jott will happen again.....why? cause its in their shared "repeated history".......scott can let go of jean and vice versa .........after all emma did to the inhumans, then turned back to crazy villain working on "mothervine" which she plans to infect everyone on earth so it will either turn the humans dead or turn them into mutants......marvel are writing emma into a corner just like they did rightclops......and we all know how that turned out

my theory is x-men will try to save emma, emma will feel guilty for all she did and she will "sacrificed her life for some noble reason"

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Sorry for the late reply, I've been busy. That said:

I mentioned Namor because he's the most well known, well established character of that bunch and the only connection to the X-Men he has is that silly retcon. The others just plain suck.

Also, just because you have a team book, it doesnt mean that it's a flagship book. Sometimes, one of them is just more important. Look at the time Grant Morrisson was writing New X-Men, for example. We had two other team books, but Morrisson's was clearly the flagship.

This book, with this cast, just screams "minor book".

This looks like a waste of Jean's return. I was stokked for it, to see her interact with her friends, since she was many times the heart of the team. Instead, we have a book I'm not even considering buying.

It's the same thing with Wolverine's return: They bring the guy back to life and, instead of doing something with him when there was excitement for his return, he disapears for 4 or 5 months to come back as one of the 532 characters appearing in the next uninteresting event Marvel has planned. Yay?

It's like Marvel is trying it's best to make sure we'll not be very excited with the X-Men, or they might start selling again.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jota23: funny that you mentioned Wolverine here. This is from another site announcing Wolverines return.

" Throughout the month, Logan will appear in “special after-credit scenes” found throughout some of Marvel’s “key” titles. The teaser panels will provide new information and clues as to the X-Man/Avenger’s current whereabouts and, as Marvel likes to say, “it’s all connected.” "

Wanna guess what key titles this will happen in? Hint none of them are Xmen titles.

Still more of the same from Marvel. Jean comes back to a roster of... whatever the hell that is. And now Wolverine is back for months and not even in the Xmen books. Oh wait we have a bunch of wolverine derivatives so that's good right.

Why is it so hard for Marvel to read the tea leaves correctly... Fans say why is Wolverine in every book- marvel says oh you want him dead and then we'll just have bunch of different versions of wolverine in every book now. Fans say where is Jean Grey- marvel says oh they want another time travel Phoenix story with a teenage version of Jeen not the real thing.

It's really not rocket science Marvel

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @hawk2916: just throwing this out there for laughs

No Caption Provided

lol they actually put some of the taylor swift song in it but i would have went with the line "i got smarter, i got harder in the nick of time.....honey i rose up from the dead i do it all the time" part lol XD

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
    deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Just saying, I can't picture why you would want jean and cyclops back together especially with what he did to her and his other love interests. I'm a fan of both Jean and Emma and I honestly want both of them to drop Scott and get with a man who treats their love interests better.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#189  Edited By McKlayn

@hopesummersforthefuture: Just saying, I can't picture why you would want jean and cyclops back together especially with what he did to her and his other love interests. I'm a fan of both Jean and Emma and I honestly want both of them to drop Scott and get with a man who treats their love interests better.

Scott was a great love interest I liked him better with Emma but it seems wrong for him not to be with jean if shes alive so idk lol

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Well, I'm mainly referring to his past relationships with Madelyne Pryor and Lee Forester. And the fact that he already has cheated on Jean kind of makes me question why people would still want them to be together.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: Well, I'm mainly referring to his past relationships with Madelyne Pryor and Lee Forester. And the fact that he already has cheated on Jean kind of makes me question why people would still want them to be together.

Most of that was such bad writing, but yea i see what you mean still real life relationships go through hardships and struggles maybe that is what appeals that the two arent perfect

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: I guess I can see that. I mean, that's probably why some people like Emma and Scott being together.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: That's hilarious. "I have no idea who these people are" LMFAO!!

LOL XD

@mcklayn: I guess I can see that. I mean, that's probably why some people like Emma and Scott being together.

i would have liked emma and scott if it wasnt for the whole "psychic affair" thing..........i just loved scott and jean first from the 90's cartoon(the cartoon had simple stories then the comics) also the 90's cartoon got me into x-men comics. :D

IMO, Jean has certain "high expectations" to live up to like scott(until he decided to stray from his wife and run wild sexy with the white queen(according to wolverine in morrisons run)......jean and scott should be "shining examples" for the whole mutant race.......a bunch of "Dudley do rights", also according to wolverine in morrisons' run

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: ok my last emma/jean zinger i can think of lol

Jean: "i hate u emma not because ur a mutant but because u represent everything i hate about "life"(ie wearing sexy clothes, not to be trusted, uses dark methods)

Emma: well i feel sorry for u, "little miss goody two-shoes green jeans"

(darn it, i gave emma the last word ugh)

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I really wish they would have started Emma and Scott a different way. That psychic affair thing is probably why most Jean fans hate Emma.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I really wish they would have started Emma and Scott a different way. That psychic affair thing is probably why most Jean fans hate Emma.

it doesnt make sense........scott was so in love with jean to the point of "obsession"(cough cough maddie) and then he cheats on her????? i know scott was going through a rough time and jean was no help.......the thing is scott was pushing jean away.....some say emma took advantage of scott's weak state

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Honestly, Emma did probably take advantage of Scott's weak state at first. I mean in comic year wise, she's probably only been a reformed villain for a year or two at that point. Old habits die hard.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: @hawk2916: @mcklayn: @koays some pics from Phoenix Resurrection and x-men red

No Caption Provided

x-men gold, weapon X and i dont know the other team looking for jean lol........blah dazzler's look, love seeing pixie :D

No Caption Provided

liking nightcralwer's new look......jean looks serious all the time she needs to "lighten up" ASAP

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Yeah, that's just a great move, isn't it?

"Wolverine is back, so let's put some teasers of what he's doing in books that have nothing to do with him and Wolverine fans don't read. That way, we can assure both Wolverine fans and the fans of those books, who didn't want read anything with him, will be properly pissed of and uninterested in the event, when it comes."

Marketing, ladies and gentleman!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.