Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

So what the hell really happened to Betsy in X of Swords?

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I barely understood anything from XoS coz that's just how Tini Howard does stuff (see her Excalibur series). But wtf happened to Betsy? Was it Isca that caused her to shatter? Was it Saturnyne's doing? What even was all that.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

They're still getting to it, but the writing ain't great. I think there's more convoluted body-swapping to come.

Roddy010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Hard to say but she apparently was placed in an alternate reality where she is the literal Queen of England. She tried to come back to 616 via multiversal lighthouse but seems to be stuck in astral form. The writing isn’t terrible but I feel this whole thing is really dragging on.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy2010: i read excalibur yeah, but how did it even happen? was it saturdaynightlive or ws it isca that did it?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@roddy2010: i read excalibur yeah, but how did it even happen? was it saturdaynightlive or ws it isca that did it?

For clarification, “saturdaynightlive” is marvelfan’s way of making fun of the name of Saturnyne.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:
    @marvelfan1992 said:

For clarification, “saturdaynightlive” is marvelfan’s way of making fun of the name of Saturnyne.

i was calling her "Saturn-nine" lol

Saturn like the planet and nyne sounds like 9

(fun fact: Saturn has 7 rings o.0 )

Eto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I didn't get that either. So confusing.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.