Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

So, Anyone read X-Men: Gold #13 (Potential Minor/Major Spoilers)

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

So, today’s issue came out today involving both the Gold and Blue teams together for the first time since before Resurrexion, with both teams mostly keeping to themselves. For those wondering about the either teams, Line-up is seemingly composed of

Gold- Kitty Pryde, Rachel Grey, Nightcrawler, Old Man Logan, Colossus, Storm

Blue- Teen Jean Grey, Teen Cyclops, Teen Iceman, Teen Beast, Teen Angel, Jimmy Hudson, Bloodstorm

This is in case someone is wondering why there are two Storms, with the other teams as more just for orderliness and for me to avoid saying, “Oh and now there are two Storms, btw.”

Notable minor spoilers: Kitty takes the wheel of leadership before Jean could, both Wolvies have dialogue (a little humorous in my opinion), and most important, new objects have landed from nowhere in New York.

I thought it was a solid issue so far. Set up the the threat, Mojo is a very expiramental villain and the objects are great use to experiment with the whole Legacy event going on. What are your guys thoughts though?

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEDDD the artwork. the colors were superb!!!!

excited for the next issue!

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol, great issue, loved the look Jeans face when Kitty ignored her and took over her team

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

is it just me or kitty has turned into a super bitch?

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PyroFN

@darthphoenix: Nah, she has just gotten into a serious leader mode now, similar to how Scott acts when he is in leader mode. To be quite honest, I was kind of hoping for a power struggle between Teen Cyke and Jean, but this works just as well with Kitty’s history of mentoring the O5 and with Kitty trying to fill in the shoes of a leader.

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

@pyrofn said:

@darthphoenix: Nah, she has just gotten into a serious leader mode now, similar to how Scott acts when he is in leader mode. To be quite honest, I was kind of hoping for a power struggle between Teen Cyke and Jean, but this works just as well with Kitty’s history of mentoring the O5 and with Kitty trying to fill in the shoes of a leader.

thats one of the biggest let downs as far as tyke goes, he just rolled over and let them push him out of leadership when he is especially at that age the most qualified but whatever lol

Pizzaman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn said:
    @pyrofn said:

thats one of the biggest let downs as far as tyke goes, he just rolled over and let them push him out of leadership when he is especially at that age the most qualified but whatever lol

So disappointed with Tyke as well. I guess after the Champions choose a novice for their leader over him be basically said screw it.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pizzaman: Would make sense, I guess. He does seem to at least be second in command after Jeen in Blue, such as when he went to offer Bloodstorm a position into the X-Men rather than Jeen.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was a decent issue. Liked seeing the two teams interact, but the excessive amount of alternate reality characters is really starting to wear on me.

Avatar image for deactivated-5caa8c47e8598
    deactivated-5caa8c47e8598

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Glad I got back into the X-titles, this felt like a proper X-Men comic.

Also thought it was funny how Mojo's monologue towards the end echoed Marvel's current marketing: "not nostalgia... Legacy!"

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, X-Men Blue #13 is our. Man, that was a doozy!!! I guess we can cross one life off the list.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

Well, X-Men Blue #13 is our. Man, that was a doozy!!! I guess we can cross one life off the list.

i dont think she's dead, just off the board......i think mojo is trying to see "who will survive to the last of x-men".........plus we saw bloodstorm on the cover of future x-men 16 "time capers"

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

By the power of Phoenix!!!! @koays

It took them how many years for a meaningful moment between Teen Cyclops and Rachel Summers. Sheesh, I figured this would’ve been the first things they would’ve approached for either him or Jean when they got here, but only Bunn has the brain power to realize these two could actually have any meaningful interaction.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DL_NxJ8WkAAEm08?format=jpg

Port dear misses her real dad.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Lol....am I gonna have to actually go read this book now?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@pyrofn: Lol....am I gonna have to actually go read this book now?

nope .......i regret i bought it......it was just a 2 page nice chat between tyke and rachel but thats all(slow-paced)

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @pyrofn: @ursaber darn now x-men gold 14 looks good.........teen scott is having second thoughts about working with magneto .......maybe some conflict down the road in x-men blue......but i bought the last x-men blue issue for the sweet Rachael/cyke moment but then nothing more interesting happened.....

LOL at marvel and LOL at me..........I WANTED TO SKIP THE WHOLE MOJO/GOLD/BLUE CROSSOVERS(I HATE CROSSOVERS LOL)

ursaber

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 15

#20  Edited By ursaber

@hopesummersforthefuture: Nope sorry. Haven't touched x comics due to Hurricane Maria. Nor Spider Man comics. Maybe you could give me a brief rundown. I emphasize BRIEF.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: how was x-men gold 14????? should i buy it?

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By AsheTDust
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: @ashetdust: @ursaber yeah well i went to the comicbook store and glanced through it then i decided to buy it LOL

it was pretty good.......love the jeen vs maddie fight and maddie saying "scott loved me more then u" or "im ike jean without the baggage" really ticked off jeen(jeen used a tk punch) LOL

oh nooooo looks like storm/OML and angel are dead LOL......sorry but the writer isnt fooling me

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Same. After, this issue. Mojo spoke of betrayal, so that might be where they come in.

Also, what I’m Earth is with the Phoenix Sentinel?!!!

@koays: Issue 14 shows Rachel in Jeans 90’s gold and blue costume. She looked so strikingly like her mother, even Magneto commenting on it. Reminds me of this toy used to have.

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/media/jeangrey(battleblaster).jpg

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Same. After, this issue. Mojo spoke of betrayal, so that might be where they come in.

Also, what I’m Earth is with the Phoenix Sentinel?!!!

@koays: Issue 14 shows Rachel in Jeans 90’s gold and blue costume. She looked so strikingly like her mother, even Magneto commenting on it. Reminds me of this toy used to have.

http://gofigureactionfigures.com/media/jeangrey(battleblaster).jpg

yes i was thinking the same thing lol........maybe a enemy in the future lol not now in the present

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.