Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Should the "Krakoa Nation" status last at least a decade?

Avatar image for life_without_progress
    life_without_progress

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 10

Poll Should the "Krakoa Nation" status last at least a decade? (9 votes)

Yes 100%
    No 0%
    No Caption Provided

Should the "Krakoa Nation" status last at least a decade?

The weird thing about the Post Hickman era is that a good number of the X-Men titles nowadays are actually better than the X-Men titles that Hickman used to write alongside with. Immortal X-men, Ewing's X-Men Red and god forbid, the Sabretooth books are all really good books.

• 
    Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

Idk about the Sabretooth.... but generally yea.

The only thing I feel is that Hickmans actual plot movers and World builders, HoX/PoX, XoS, Inferno were better then what were getting with alot of the mutant stuff nowadays which is generally "Krakoa sucks and here's why".

One thing I miss about Hickman more then anything is that you'd get great moments and appearances by less prominent characters and the addition of great moments.

Like now?

All the X-Men teams are filled with the usual suspects and the "mutant community" vibe is mostly completely gone in exchange for small character pieces.

Hickman at least saw things on a bigger scale then the current team does without him.....but that said? It's been a decade since we've been able to argue about ways to make great stories greater.

Mage101

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

I really do not like like krakoan era mostly with the way things are I feel like it's a wasted potential, the current x writers aren't that good to me and they're so many crossover comics it's annoying.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.