Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Revolution Jean Grey Feats?

Avatar image for deactivated-5d07416730d08
    deactivated-5d07416730d08

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

I heard she had planet level TP. Is there any scans?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqualion0: I don't recall Jean having any planetary feats in Revolution. I guess some could interpret a scene in Xmen Black Sun, where she tells Beast that she has lost contact with dozens of Xmen around the world or something like that. But that feels like over reaching, so I don't think that's a planetary feat.

She did have a planetary feat before Revolution. In Uncanny X-Men 355,she scans the planet looking searching for Xavier, and in 357 confirms to beast that she searched everywhere on the planet (Xavier was in a heavily shielded facility, which is why she couldn't find him).

Other planetary level feats that Jean has had are

-Sensing all the anger and fear in the world in Xmen Red

-Scanning the world for different Xmen and calling them to help in Disassembled (different teams had been dispatched all around the world to help in the crisi)

-While mind wiped and having her power suppressed by the Phoenix, Jean Subconsciously projects manifestations of her memories around the world and on the moon

-Channeling into Nate greys mind, all the pain he had caused around the world and making him experience it.

-Helping Xavier to channel the minds of millions into all the minds on Z'noxx planet (a joint feat for the X-men tho)

-Abso/Gathering the psionic energy of different Races on an alien planet

Teen Jean planetary feats

-Scanning the planet to find someone that had a specific memory (she would have had to read every ones minds)

-Absorbing Psionic Energy from the inhabitants of an alien planet

-Sensing the death of billions of minds when a planet died in Black Vortex (Jean was in space, far away).

By Scaling (defeating other planetary Telepaths)

-easily trapping and containing Gamesmaster in psionic constructs on the astral plane (He was an omnipath, powerful enough to be constantly reading every mind on earth for years)

-Easily taking down Rachel who has read and categorized every mind on earth

-With Psylockes help, put Legion to sleep (Legion mind wiped every mind on earth, he has also influenced every mind on earth with hatred)

-Easily possessing and controlling Teen Jean, a planetary Telepath

-Easily suppressing and taking down Emma frost, a planetary level Telepath

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro-Easily taking down Rachel who has read and categorized every mind on earth

Hmm?

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays:

He's probably referring to Wolverine & The X-Men scan.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@aqualion0: But when was she easily taken down by Jean/teen Jean?

del_torro

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: You know what I mean -_-

Not exactly "taking her down"

The scene in Xmen Red where she stops hound Rachel with a single mental attack. But Jean admits that Rachel didn't want to fight her and was fighting herself.

And Phoenix Resurrection, where Rachel comes in contact with Projections of Jeans memory, starts nose bleeding and remains in the infirmary for the rest of the event.

Not exactly taking her down, but you know what I mean

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@del_torro: Eh, it was a two shot. I'll give you the power gap is established from that issue (Jean resistance to Nova and TPing Rachel out of the sky despite being pressed) and the nose bleed just from detecting Jean's power.

Just the phrasing, since Rachel was able to actually pick up Jean's jumbled thoughts just from being in the same area that she had been projecting to hpurs before. While Cable and Psylocke got nothing at all despite Cerebro and walking right into a psionic Logan.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Koays log: Day-Who the hell cares- This is Pyro, logging in for Koays this same day to note Koays losing more and more faith in his sweetheart. This Psi-War is getting to everyone. People are now in hiding. Marvelfan has won more and more victories and has gone into their slumber. And with more casualties going by the day, Stryfe still has no feats.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Lmao, the best part about that being that I definitely was about 2 seconds from throwing Ressurection feats out the window and debating mind control, resistance and a whole bunch of other stuff but backed down because I'm not in the head space to brawl over Rachel's power levels.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.