Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Recent X-Men Subjects- March 2015

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Alot of cutbacks to this list....but I think we need to get ready for the flood of Secret Wars X-Books.

You know the rules- Discuss your opinions on this months X-title list (and/or the latest issue of any other X-titles you may be reading) as well as any NEWS, Rumors, or Grievances involving the lastest books.

Recent Books

All New X-Men #37-38-39

Amazing X-Men #17-18

Black Vortex Crossover-

Cyclops #11-12

Magneto #15-16

Nightcrawler #11?

Storm #9?

Uncanny X-Men- #32 & 33

Spiderman and the X-Men #1 & 2

X-Men #25- 26

Wolverines- #8 - 12

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

X-men #25 was a good issue with great character work from G Willow Wilson but it felt that Inhuman subplot was just there as a way of promoting inhumans mainly because it added nothing to the plot. Also , since when is M telekinetic.

I liked how Jubilee is written and she is doing quite well though it didnt really add much to the plot. I am not a Storm fan but it did felt a bit strange for her her to do basically nothing after some good lines in last issue. I think she will have larger role in next issue(Rachel's POV). Also art in this book is terrible. Basically this has fantastic characterization of those involved and is a fun read as long as the bad art doesnt turn you off completely

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhino999: I was thinking the same thing with the Inhumans, It's so random and didnt go anywhere...but hopefully they'll show us some conflict eventually between the factions that this was a precursor too. (hopefully)

The thing with the TK had me completely lost. First because i was thinking Rachel should be able to do this by herself, then i figured its more complicated thenjust picking things up since she doesn't want any rocks falling and crushing them, then I realized M. doesnt have TK and then i looked at the next page and we got a flashback that could only be triggered if they used TP..... Don't get me wrong this is my favorite X-book at the moment, but they have alot of moments like this over the course of the different runs.

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

I'm just glad Emma's powers are pretty much back to normal in ANXM 37, and Magik still has Limbo inside of her. I still want know if Scott has regained his previous control of his blasts but if they are still going to be in the altered form with the extra beams branching off.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Amazing X-Men has really picked up!

The current arc seems to be very good and now I have high hopes!

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
    deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

I still need to catch up with a lot of these books, but I can weigh in on the Wolverines title.

It's all over the place. Artistically, it's confusing. I was getting into the story line but it's been side tracked with Fang showing up and it feels trite. Issue number 8 had everyone trying to go at him, and issue number 9 I still don't quite know how to sum it up. The art got even more confusing, one panel has Daken's chopped off arm with a bandage, another not, and there is no chest tattoo that matched the arm, which breaks my heart in a million pieces. I had to go back and see if it was something that had transpired in the other books. Characterisation-wise, Daken continues to not come off the way I remember him. Sullen, temper tantrummy, but at least still a killer at heart which doesn't work out for him in the end of this issue. Fang was cruel, but nothing that Daken hasn't gone through in his life already, and worse.

Fantomelle is an interesting character as is her side kick but there seems to be some kind of problem with how she's drawn as well. Is she black? Is she not black? Between that duo constantly talking to each other with their own inner dialogue, you have the same thing going on between Shogun and Ogun. There seems to be an interesting twist at the end between Shogun/Ogun and Lady Deathstrike but with all the artist errors and confusing dialogue, I'm not sure what to think.

I might be a little too critical here but as a long time X-23/Wolverine/Daken fan, the characterisations, including those of their long time enemies is too off for me to truly appreciate the story, if that makes any sense? It felt awesome when things seemed to be picking up with Mystique and her goal of retrieving Destiny but all these distractions can make a reader get thrown off and just...frustrated.

I'll come back to join in on other discussions once I get up to speed with what's happening in the other titles.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

All New X-Men #27- Good issue. I could nitpick about how it took 37 (38 technically) issues to finally bring up the fact that Jean's powers were suppressed by Xavier (spoilers for those of you who assumed it, but it and her power levels hadn't been brought up at all before then) but I won't...or maybe I did idk. Either way how awesome did Emma look? It almost makes me angry that the plot thread of MGH wasn't really fleshed out in Uncanny, because I think its heavily hinted both here and in the earlier issues that it was a plot point for Emma and others who have damaged powers. Would love to see this followed up on but you know.... secret wars (insert sad face). Loved Jean's interaction with the Blob, she becomes a lot more likeable when the story is directly focusing on her instead of team stories where she hogs the spotlight. Madripor had an awesome look to it and the grays really brought out how murky the place is now that it has no leadership. 8/10

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By Rhino999

Spiderman and the X-men was ok except for the terrible character assassination and jobbing of Rachel. What was the writer thinking making her compare Spidey to likes of Ahab and why did she start calling herself Phoenix. I get that book is trying to not take itself too seriously but this is just plain stupid

Teerack

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 64

I like how Spider-Man's class is actually getting some real character development since most of his class hasn't had any real development in years.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Magneto - 16 Wow i really got that whole Magneto's daughter idea wrong....I hope. This issue was solid as always, but it shows a bit of the weakness in this series. Events rarely follow right behind each other and the same way we got this big mystery set up in this issue we got several similar ones in the past that were skipped over in favor of other short stories. Magneto get's arrested and we skip to an unspecified time after his escape, he kills a sentinel factory we skip to him invading China, then we skip to him hunting for MGH makers. I don't think there's been a bad issue yet but the style sort of keeps you from getting too engulfed in the story and i find myself having to read old issues to get a feel for what his plan is. I mean really Genosha is getting repopulated ridiculously fast considering the lack of build up. 7/10 Because its good but not special.

Storm #9 - Fun quick oneshot, though i think an arc where Gambit and Storm worked together would be more appreciated then another guest star of the week. I mean he's not featured in any other title at the moment and it has been a VERY long time since he and Storm had any real dynamic shown between them. I really am looking for more from this title then "look at how inspiring Storm is" but I digress. Still solid issue 7/10 Because it really seemed skipable.

All New X-Men #29- This is what I like to see. Now granted, i had no clue what was going on with the Black Vortex group or how Cyclops met up with the team. because i'm not wasting money on the Crossover. But otherwise great use of time with the 05's relationships on full display, Cyclops got good time with everyone and it shows how much better the team is when he is present. Jean didn't even come of annoyingly intrusive in their scene, (though i do wonder why she, and not Storm or Kitty is the go to for dealing Beast....call back to the early issues maybe?). It also managed to divide the time between progressing the crossover and focusing on the books normal cast. I liked it, and wish we didn't have to be in the crossover to get scene's like this. 8/10 Because it shows all the reasons you can believe people liked this book at one point.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Uncanny X-Men #32- It's kind of funny, sad and awesome to read this issue. Whether purposely or not Bendis' dialogue here got across pretty much every interesting about this entire run. The tension and resolution between Emma Frost and Cyclops with the perfect summary for their relationship at the end; the students having the concerns, questions and frustrations of the fandom channeled through them; and finally the examination of the Revolution, both how we got to this path, what Cyclops' ideals really were and the thought process that led him from his previous characterization to this one. In this way Bendis put everything he had into this wrap up, and all of the strengths that he had in this run are on full display. Adding on a little bit of bait for the future of Cyclops, the franchise and some of the other characters and I can say that in spite of the circumstances and the VERY bumpy road that led us to this point this was an exceptionally strong wrap up issue for the plot and Bendis' run as a whole. Looking forward to seeing the final offerings after this. 8.5/10 Because it did what it could considering it had very few legs to stand up on going into this issue.

Amazing X-Men #18-
    First off, this is the greatest nervous breakdown I've seen in X-Men. That Storm saw "The Living Juggerlith" and had enough of the crap would've been great alone....but that everybody basically sat down on a rock and said "Remember when this use to be fun?" sort of painted the best picture in my head of a youth group sports team having to go against the division one champs and at half time they realize that game is 1000pts. And sitting around a camp fire and dejectedly and completely ignoring Juggerlith was hilarious. Quote of the issue being Pixie "I have a soul dagger!" Iceman- "Go try it. We'll wait here." Seriously this issue was awesome just for the sheer honesty of the underlining question- "At what point do super heroes have enough?" 9/10 because i can't stop laughing long enough to tell if thats too much.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

When Bendis wants to deliver good issues, he can!

Uncanny X-Men #32 was a lot better than last weeks issue. The dialogue between Alex and Scott was something I needed after seeing them be on literal opposite sides... Emma and Scott was done perfectly well and it was mainly an issue to allow Scott to judge himself and ask a question we all had...

"What is the revolution"

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By adamTRMM

Am I the only one who felt that Havok wasn't as inverted as he should've been?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@awesomeperson said:

When Bendis wants to deliver good issues, he can!

Uncanny X-Men #32 was a lot better than last weeks issue. The dialogue between Alex and Scott was something I needed after seeing them be on literal opposite sides... Emma and Scott was done perfectly well and it was mainly an issue to allow Scott to judge himself and ask a question we all had...

"What is the revolution"

but scott wants to stand trail for xavier's murder

@adamtrmm said:

Am I the only one who felt that Havok wasn't as inverted as he should've been?

maybe next issue since the comics are a bit delayed. it said monsters was supposed to start and it didnt ....at the end it said next monsters

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: i saw a picture of an old scott who was balding and very skinny(unattractive). is magneto the only one who looks good in old age?!?!?!?!? lol scott summers wishes he looked that good in his old age XP

sorry being a bit of a brat today

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: Lol Elderly Scott looks like Stan Lee in Uncanny Avengers. You know what elderly Jean looks like? A corpse...Yea I said it take that 8P

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Lol Elderly Scott looks like Stan Lee in Uncanny Avengers. You know what elderly Jean looks like? A corpse...Yea I said it take that 8P

lol no stan lee looks better.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: hence questioning himself, which is what the book should have been about...

i still think next book is going to have inverted alex fight scott.....i guess we have to wait and see

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#20  Edited By HAWK2916

Been quite frustrated with comics lately so Im a bit behind on these reviews as Ive just not had the energy. Plus Im advance reading about 4 novels from new authors and giving assessments so Ive been in other worlds lately lol. But here goes:

Xmen 25- decent issue. not good art though. Im kind of stuck reserving judgement for the end of the arc.

Spiderman and the Xmen 2- please dont buy this. I'll leave it at that.

All new Xmen 37- Ehhh! Im not a fan of the idea of Emma and Jean being friends/teacher-student/mentor-pupil. I did like the training Emma was providing though. Thats the teaching aspect that I like that just shows how much of her character is wasted as Scotts carry around puppy-dog and eye candy. Just wish this was Emma training another telepath, this would have been cool if this was here teaching someone like Hope (when she first returned) how to use TK or go further with Hellion or anyone else but Jean. By the way I read this issue in the store and didnt buy.

Uncanny Xmen 32- Let me preface everything Im about to say with this admission: Im just really ready for this run to be over. Its not really much of anything that Bendis can do to salvage this thing at this point in my opinion. Just... Goodbye!! And I hope to never see you on an X-book again.

This was actually one of the better issues of the run in that Bendis chose to do what he does best in having an issue that was basically all dialogue. However i have to point out that Im not sure he can really take credit for this as it seems that he just skimmed the message boards and read all the talking points, post and comments criticising his entire run and threw it all into this issue. Its kind of interesting for those who love to defend him and uphold the idea that Bendis and Brevoort and the people at the X-offices are above criticism and that they have such a handle on everything, that one the issues that people seemed to like the best out of his run is inspired by all the fan criticism. Considering how he likes to troll the fans, this is quite interesting. I mean you have Scott admitting that he is partly responsible for xavier's death. Then Emma finally speaks and her and Havok are asking the same things as far as what the Mutant revolution is and what it's all about- which funny enough is the question on every x-board when it comes to Uncanny. Emma is basically talking about how she wasted her life- which is Bendis speak for living in Scott's shadow. and for some here I know they were particularly tickled with the echo of their sentiment toward Scott/Emma when Alex cheered that Scott is "free!!", which is interesting the thing that @hopesummersforthefuture and @time as well as others have been feeling about Scott being with Emma. This issue was only good because it highlights all the bullshit he's tried to pull over on us x-fans and the things we called him on.

Now for the inaccuracies.... Did Scott and Alex really watch their mother get killed in front of them? No. Not really. Not saying this was meant to be taken literally but sometimes I wonder if Bendis even knows. I know.. i know Im probably nitpicking but Bendis acts like...whatever. Seems to me a more accurate statement would have been to say that they were forced to jump out of a plane that was being shot down with their parents still in it. Then Emma, now she's begging Scott? Hmmm.... that looks pathetic and feels somewhat out of her character, the kids throwing a temper tantrum looks pathetic, are they really that broken up about Professor Scott? Wow when did that happen and again we saw a waste of page space with Goldballs crapping his pants and Scott playing dodgeball and getting knocked out, and then having to be healed from a knockout really- and dont tell a doodoo ball just killed him either because thats an even worse thought. Again pathetic, as is Scott falling on his sword and saying he's giving up. So everyone comes out looking pathetic now?

Amazing Xmen 18- I dont know what it is about this issue but it felt sort of anti-climactic and honestly a bit of a letdown. It was bascially reflection time and comedy hour and while some stuff was funny( love the Iceman line with Pixie), you would think that the comic relief is being taken to an extreme lately and after so many years Bobby would tone down a little 9coincidentally this is why I loved Liu's arc with iceman at the end of her run)But everybody sitting on a rock doing nothing just because Wolver.. um.. Storm decided she was tired all of a sudden, was not in my opinion very believable and just made it seem like we were watching storytime with Storm and her little minions. And did it really end, I know the issue said "Conclusion" but the story is still going on right? I guess it was just to show who the Juggernaut would be huh? I know that breakingdown and being tired of being a superhero could be entirely believable but to me its like being in the ring as a boxer, during the fight when you are getting punched in the face, you dont self-reflect on how tired you are while its happening to you, thats when you get killed in the ring. I mean really if Storm is that tired then pull a Scott Summers after the Phoenix stuff back in the day and go off and get on somebodies ship and then turn up married or whatever.

Storm 9- Seemed like a team-up filler issue. But Im ok with the one-shot. A one issue story and resolution is great for someone like me who is suffering from event and unnecessarily long story arc fatigue.

Magneto 16- This is hands down the best X-book in my opinion. Quite a bit of intrigue here and just when somethings get resolved more happens. I do agree with @koays about the lack of build up, though I think that could be easily rectified in a reflections/flashback/untold story type of issue. Still wondering about Briar Raleigh though. Wouldn't be cool if she was revealed to be someone audtioning for the role of Queen of a new Hellfire Club, by using/controlling Magneto somewhat? Or what if Briar is just revealed to be Mystique all along in disguise or even Maddie Pryor (you know the red hair and all) with some type of plot. Lol. Who knows this guy has kept me guessing about most things so just throwing stuff out there. I literally cant wait for each issue of this book.

All new Xmen 39- Skimmed this in the store, didnt buy it and glad I didnt waste my money. Yet another cosmic event and still the focus is on Teen Jean. Now she's the only one that can talk to others and get them straight, really? With Kitty there and Storm and others including the younger Beast who should be able to talk to his older self right? Of course not its all about Teenie. What a suprise this series is not living up to its potential! And now they team up with GOTG which is getting pushed down the x-fans throats all of a sudden... yeah... no thanks.

Wolverines- I'm behind on the last 3 issues and have to catch up. Dont know how well this book is doing. Its jumping around quite a bit and the development with Fang now coming and taking everybody one by one on a Wolverine annual nature walk is quite ridiculous in my opinion. It feel slike an interuption to regularly scheduled programming. Lets just get back to the story and stop with this random Shiar showing up to hangout with Logan, makes no sense to me. I thought the weekly format could work in terms of telling a different chapter of a story each week sort of like a weekly tv drama or a novel. It seems this weekly is just trying out a bunch of ideas and throwing things out there to tell stories from multiple perspectives, which is fine, but it lacks cohesion in my opinion. I think the cast may be a little too large and the characters are presented a bit too shallowly as kill machines rather than delving into the complexities, that make them interesting and that obviousy there's room to tell such stories being that its a weekly. With a weekly boook if each month ends up being a story arc then that would be great.

For just strictly speculation I came across an article with an interview of Remender talking about post Secret Wars. Here's a quote of something he said: "I'm working on the big post-'Secret Wars' project right now, and it allows me to give readers a very clear and true starting point with a beloved franchise," Remender said. "It enables me to pick and choose what I think are the most integral and exciting aspects of that property. Coming out of the other end of 'Secret Wars,' I'll have the opportunity to do things in a much cleaner fashion. "

Could he be the next Xmen flagship writer?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: i heard bendis is not good at writing romance thats why hes making emma ad scott apart. marvel thinks his best at writing teen heros like ulimate spiderman and teen romance

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: so why did he try in All New?

Nah take a bit of credit. Bendis has scoping you out and he stole some of your ideas lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: so why did he try in All New?

Nah take a bit of credit. Bendis has scoping you out and he stole some of your ideas lol

yup lol

but i think scott is trying to push everyone away like the new students and emma cause he has to stand trial for "murder".......scott might get off cause magneto did

that "i wouldnt touch you with namor's trident" comment hurt

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: yeah. That may be the case but it sure looks like this is part of Scott capitulating to the whims of a child. He seems to be doing what Eva told him too and I have a hard time accepting that a wet behind the ears Eva has any right to tell Scott what he should and should not do and follow it up with a threat. Dammit where's a good bus bomb when you need one!! lol

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: I think the thing with Scott falling on his sword was more defendable then the other issues. I mean I didn't feel Emma came out looking weak, but considering her depiction (or lack there of) leading up to this she probably should've came out a little stronger...though no selling the "Why aren't your powers broken?" question was cool. To me though Scott giving up sort of makes sense when you consider that we found out his entire Revolution was just a last ditch scare tactic and yet his timetraveling student came back from the future and tells him his Revolution got everyone killed. I mean after everything he went through from M-Day to AvX to find out that his fake Revolution that was only suppose to scare people into leaving Mutants alone is the thing that got everyone killed...I think the guy is exhausted. Hopefully though Havok's got something up his sleeve to keep things interesting....Phoenix Egg anyone?

On Magneto- I just feel like we get so many disconnected flashbacks that relate back to Magneto's current actions that it would cheapen their importance to have them fill in the gap of the current story. I mean considering he's built Asteroid M, Avalon, Genosha and in part Utopia i'm sure there were more then a few moments he could've called back too in an issue dedicated to this repopulation of Genosha. It's a nitpick really because it's not to hard to just accept it as fact that people are just coming here for Magneto's protection or to be among mutants etc. since it happened before with him; it's just that i'd like to think we'd get to flesh out these people making that decision to come here like was done with some of the named mutants that came to Utopia. Though this may just be the writer avoiding having a large cast(he didn't even show interactions with the clones) to keep the focus contained to Magneto and Raleigh (who i'm calling is Mystique, considering it was her conversation with him that sparked this solo).

Eeshaan1685

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: i heard bendis is not good at writing romance thats why hes making emma ad scott apart. marvel thinks his best at writing teen heros like ulimate spiderman and teen romance

You've been reading Bendis' books since ANXM 1, and you still *heard* ?

''that "i wouldnt touch you with namor's trident" comment hurt''

boo hoo hoo ?

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: My thing with Emma is... in her diamond form she loses her empathy and becomes cold hearted. To see a tear shed could be seen as inaccurate although this could have been like the residue

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Eh maybe it was just artisitc choice? I mean clearly she turned diamond to dull her emotions, but i guess it would show the power of the exchange that she still forms a tear......though really idk if it's crazier that we know for a fact that Emma doesn't have liquid in her diamond body or that it's entirely likely that Bendis had it put in just to see us over analyze it

Rickbarry

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Amazing X-men: This issue boiled down to two things to ol' Rickbarry. Firstly I thought the bickering between the teammates was amusing. Kurt, Bobby and Storm blasting Piotr. Northstar slamming Rachel. Kurt dropping a reluctant Rockslide on The Living Monolith. It all worked imo. The second issue was something I feel was missed by Yost. Piotr tapped into something interesting with Cyttorak. Cyttorak himself seemed shocked at the notion of giving Colossus the Juggernaut powers again so he could kill Cyttorak. How great would have that been? Instead Cain randomly shows up as Juggernaut after Cyttorak accepts the terms.

There's an extra issue on the end. So I guess we'll see what happens.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

why is bobby always picking on rachel?

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

He is suicidal after his breakup with Kitty

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rhino999 said:
    @darthphoenix said:

He is suicidal after his breakup with Kitty

FACTS

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

or is he hitting on rachel?

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@darthphoenix said:

Depends on whether he wants to be killed by Rachel or Scott

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#35  Edited By Koays

@rhino999 said:

@darthphoenix said:

Depends on whether he wants to be killed by Rachel or Scott

MORE FACTS

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: If i hadnt heard such scary things about continuity in that book i'd pick it up so i could answer that.....

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

@koays: found this on tumblr

No Caption Provided

also i think CV is dying its not as popular as it once was

Rhino999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: I've noticed the X-Boards are dying down (before today it was near the bottom of the forum links)... But i think it's alot to do with there not being alot going. Right now a lot of stuff is just building toward or waiting for Secret Wars and Convergence. Not alot to talk about because of it.

darthphoenix

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

because of bad writing and bad artworks?

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: so the revolution was just an idle threat, that went no where.....bendis is a genius, not.....

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture: If he had year or so to continue the story that could've been awesome as a twist....unfortunately if he had another year to continue the story at his regular pace we wouldn't have gotten to Havok until December

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: If he had year or so to continue the story that could've been awesome as a twist....unfortunately if he had another year to continue the story at his regular pace we wouldn't have gotten to Havok until December

yup lol....bendis is a big time slow-pacer

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.