Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Rate this X-Men series (a) (2018)

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

I thought it would be fun for us X-Men fans to rate X-Men comic book runs. To find out what are the most popular X-Men titles, according to comic vine fans

I do intend to go through all the team titles and solo titles. Some comic runs I haven’t red. You will notice that in my opinions. I also have highlights category.

Now we have a solo series

Magneto Solo Series

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

In 2014 Marvel decided to give Magneto's his first own ongoing series.

Highlights

Magneto hunting down Marauders in issue two of the series

Discovering Magneto building his own army

Briar Raleigh reminding Magneto who he is and why Mutants need him, by showing him a broadcast of live television, where a mutant is being interview. You can see this above.

Magneto bringing villains together in AXIS tied inI wish I can remember more highlights.

Please rate this series out of 10, 10 being the highest and 1 being the lowest. Share your thoughts. Did you enjoy this series. ?

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

9/10 love the new character briar she has the creepy attitude like emma frost

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

9/10 it would of been a 10 if it wasnt a solo lol. This is where my love affair with bunn started

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By adamTRMM

It had its moments, but ultimately it barely scratched the potential of the character and had some pretty tedious story accents.

6/10

THUNDERBOLT30

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Don't find Magneto interesting enough to buy so can't fairly rate it.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

The best X-book from the Marvel NOW line. 7/10

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

I’m going give this series a solid 8/10. Its very good series. It was one of my favourite titles of 2014. One of the best X-Men titles over the last couple of years. One best X-Men solo titles. I hope Magneto get another solo series. Fingers Cross.

9/10 love the new character briar she has the creepy attitude like emma frost

@mcklayn said:

9/10 it would of been a 10 if it wasnt a solo lol. This is where my love affair with bunn started

@adamtrmm said:

It had its moments, but ultimately it barely scratched the potential of the character and had some pretty tedious story accents.

6/10

@invain said:

The best X-book from the Marvel NOW line. 7/10

Thanks for taking part guys.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.