Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13419 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Rate this X-lady Moment(22)

time1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 104

For a while now, I have been finding out what are the best X-Ladies moments. In the past I created other threads, sharing my favourite X-ladies moments and asking you guys what your favourite X-ladies moments are.

Now I feel time to rate those moments to find out, what are the most popular. I intend to share all those moments and the moments others people share too. So we can rate them.

Also I decided to change the order of the moments I post in the future. Will starts with the moments from 2000's, then more fresh in people minds. Then post 90's and then the 80s moments etc.

So far I have listed 21 moments and now time to continue listed other X-ladies moments

Now we have a Dazzler moment, it's from Bendis Uncanny X-Men

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Please Rate this moment out of 10. Any number between 1 & 10. 10 being highest number etc.

You can share your thoughts as well.

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

8/10 Dazzler got side lined in a pretty depressing manner, and while this made her edgier in many respects, I do reckon her modest revenge arc put her off the sidelines.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

2. It isn't 1 because eventually her redesign concept was made justice, but it wasn't in this book for sure.

MrAbductor

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#4  Edited By MrAbductor

What happened to her and how comes cloak is not glued to her

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The art is wonderful. The context is lost on me. Not good Bendis. If it weren’t for the art solely emphasizing the feeling where your dialogue fails, it would fall at a 1. 5/10. The art fulfilled its purpose, but the lack of context and delivery really drags it down.

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lack of context hurts. I wish they used Dazz more.

tabia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 14

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.