Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13415 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

questions about lockheed(kitty's dragon)

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

From x-men gold 30, he had a what looks like a female mate dragon(his wife?) and two little baby dragon(i dont know if there a boy or girl or one of each)

what is his "girlfriend's" name? edit: girlfriend's name is Puff.......for real lol

what are the name of the 2 baby dragons?

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

i think the purple dragon is a boy and the red one is a girl.......

IMO: i would have named lockheed's girlfriend "lady" or "lucky"

then i would name the two kids(get a L words family thing going): luke and lori

leave questions and comments below

@pyrofn@ursaber

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They absolutely have to get Gugs away from the X titles ASAP. He just writes whatever pops in to his head without any previous backstory to back up a move he makes.

Avatar image for demightysquidge
    DeMightySquidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah, Gugs has Lockheed forgetting how to count!

LOL!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puff is from an old issue of X-Men after the X-Men return from the original Secret Wars story, though, she was a large dragon that apparently died at the end of the issue. I guess the writer forgot about that or didn't care. Which I assume is the general attitude at Marvel these days overall.

Avatar image for demightysquidge
    DeMightySquidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puff was brought back and made Lockheed-sized for Kitty Pryde: Shadow and Flame (2005? 2007? something like that). She was still alive at the end of that series, though she flew off to who knows where. No explanation that I remember for how she got into that story, though. I think that top panel in the OP showing both of them is either a copy, or very similar to a panel in Shadow and Flame. So, it doesn't look like they put that much original thought into the return of Puff.

Still, any mention of Lockheed, even if it's a bit forced, is a good mention in my book.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Puff was brought back and made Lockheed-sized for Kitty Pryde: Shadow and Flame (2005? 2007? something like that). She was still alive at the end of that series, though she flew off to who knows where. No explanation that I remember for how she got into that story, though. I think that top panel in the OP showing both of them is either a copy, or very similar to a panel in Shadow and Flame. So, it doesn't look like they put that much original thought into the return of Puff.

Still, any mention of Lockheed, even if it's a bit forced, is a good mention in my book.

yes puff return in shadow and flame........ha ha it took lockheed what 5 yrs after that to start a famly???? i wonder if dragons get mariied

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.