Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

PLANET SIZED X-MEN

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

This June, the Hellfire Trading Company invites readers everywhere to the inaugural Hellfire Gala as they announce the first team of Krakoan X-Men to the world—and reveal the startling plans that mutantkind has in store for the Marvel Universe. This highly anticipated comics event will unfold in issues of your favorite ongoing X-Men series as well as PLANET-SIZE X-MEN, a special double-sized one-shot from two of mutantkind’s most masterful creators: writer Gerry Duggan (MARAUDERS, SAVAGE AVENGERS) and artist Pepe Larraz (HOUSE OF X). The HELLFIRE GALA rages on in one of the most pivotal chapters yet in Jonathan Hickman’s X-Men era. But even bigger things are afoot a world away…

Twelve titles, twelve stories, all focused on a single night that will go down in Marvel Comics history. Stay tuned for more HELLFIRE GALA cover reveals, costume designs, variants covers, and more as the buildup to this major turning point in the saga of the X-Men begins!

PLANET-SIZE X-MEN #1
    Written by GERRY DUGGAN
    Art and Cover by PEPE LARRAZ
    On Sale 6/16

Avatar image for namelessmonster
    NamelessMonster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: -1

#2  Edited By NamelessMonster

Looks promising I can't wait for it.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992 said:

@lordkaos@ashetdus@batvibe12@pyrofn@geekryan@storm_calling@warlockmage@comic_book_fan@onsipin@jagernutt@weatherwitch21@thunderbolt30@payneintheass@shepardoakenprime@xmangog__beastx@corapvp@martinceld@darthphoenix@emmafrostxmen@thevivas@ginman333@kenshiro3051996@captfalcon725@morpheus_@newecho@koays@nandope@renny@scarlet_wiccan@theinsufferable@marvelfan1992@@del_torro@adamtrmm@marvelfan1992@waitomegastorm@weatherwitch21@cruelrain@kasya_carey@lordofallhumans@princess_fiona@thevoidofdeath@lilbroomstick@subline@stealthgrey@battle123axe@whitequeen666@olorun@olorun@roddy2010@thunderscream@kgoulding@punyaamrit@cosmic_reign@mooty_pass@starchyldetsuna@sirkaboom11@one_truephoenix@marygcrisostomo@corpseeater@oraclefromhel@wesat@d2wolflike@phoenixpride@candymandy3366@nassergrant19@rac95@yuuki157@phoenixpride@divinereaper

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

tbh after XoS, nowhere to go but up lmao

Jota23

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This title is offensive to Blob.

Also Dugan is "masterful". Suuuuuuure....

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @pyrofn jean looks great on the cover, i think i will make it my new profile pic.......

Also i didnt go to comicbook store in over a year, i have a lot to buy but still not going.......i will read it on youtube.

MagneticStorm

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By MagneticStorm

All my favorite Omega's :D love the art as well.

cosmic_reign

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'll be tuned in. 👀

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: @pyrofn jean looks great on the cover, i think i will make it my new profile pic.......

Also i didnt go to comicbook store in over a year, i have a lot to buy but still not going.......i will read it on youtube.

there i changed my profile pic :DDD

great now im thinking magneto and jean always had a unique relationship since x-men blue vol 3 LOL

but i dont stan magXjean or do i?????

hahahahah ha ha (lol never had a good laugh in a long time)

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

yup im down, really excited for this new roster. I will be the guy who says i hope its nothing suprising, its been so long since we seen a really solid fan favorite roster that was written well., Give me all the big names and good stories to prove why they are as popular as they are (also get gambit and rogue out of excalibur they stick out like a sore thumb)

onsipin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Looking forward to this!

CrimsonFoxFire

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was excited then I saw the writer so only good thing about this book is the artist

Mooty_Pass

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, basically what I get from this cover is that they are Terraforming a New Planet......

Which I’m down for.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, basically what I get from this cover is that they are Terraforming a New Planet......

Which I’m down for.

I thought they were going to Mars lol

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mcklayn: @pyrofn@ursaber@cattlebattle

spoiler pics: in black and white

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

I like the jean grey one, im going to change that one to my profile pic lol.......its how i feel everyday "stressed out"

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.