Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Pitch me a Mini

• 94 results
    MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@thunderscream: Not personally a fan of the name "Maia." Despite that, I'd read the (bleep) out of this, especially X-games! I also gotta point out that the way you write it makes like a new Ultimate universe, which is not a bad idea.

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

Pitch you a mini? Hmm.... Okay.

No Caption Provided

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916 said:

@cattlebattle: Again like I said its a matter of preference and I prefer the more scientific and evolutionary approach. And really what you described is accurate as far as the abilities and all but the way it was used was alot different than how it is these days. And that's what I'm saying is lazy writing. Today's writers do portray magical elements and mystical spells as the be all end all not as a small subset to other things. I think what it really boils down to is that there is an over reliance on some plot devices like magic and time travel and clones. That puts a sour taste in some peoples mouths and its not a question of how they are fans in the first place but really how lazy the writing has become. A while ago I remember a group of people that had somewhat rewritten the X-universe if you will but they had cut out all the cloning and for the most part much of the time travel and magic....it was really interesting and obviously took a lot of forethought and effort. I wish I could find it again but..... The oversaturation of certain plots as well as the over reliance in certain things is more what I'm talking about.... And come on you can't seriously think that the Cyclops "my daddy is a space pirate idea" is the best way to tell his origin story, right lol. Now I do understand that somethings sound a little more ridiculous with time and looking back and also there are things behind the scenes with editors and writers and all but even still I don't know anyone who might not consider at least things a bit ridiculous or wacky.

It's fine if you like the scientific approach. Personally, I don't even really need to see the X-Men do any super heroing and I could just read comics about them hanging out and having relationships....everyone has a different preference, my point was that it's a super hero comic and all kinds of outer space and magical stuff sort of goes hand and hand. Even someone like Daredevil, who is a fairly grounded character, goes up against mystical ninjas time and time again. If you are complaining about over saturation of rehashed plots and writers just writing magical powers with no creativity, then yeah, I agree, but when it comes to down to it you would have to jump through a lot of hoops to ignore all the out there stuff that has happened in the X-Men franchise, it would be like saying the Teen Titans should have no association with the Justice League, there is a lot of X-men characters and stories that are deeply interwoven into that weird stuff.

@hawk2916 said:

But you know I didn't mean to hijack your thread about ideas for a mini series...sorry about that. Just got caught up in the explanation or whatever. I pitched my idea though but its more like an event and I think my other idea for Xfactor is more of an ongoing that maybe could spring from a mini.

It's cool. I am on these X-Men forums to, you know, talk about X-Men ;)

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@cattlebattle:

All New Exiles Vol 1

30 Issues

Premise: Despite all his efforts, Miguel O'Hara can't seem to return to his home timeline. He had every intention to double his efforts, but he was unprepared for the single worse news of his life. The comatose Tempest Monroe, as well as their unborn child, had 90 days to live. Spiraling into rage and depression, the future Spider-man tracks down all possible he can think of, only to hear everyone say the same basic thing: They were going to die in a matter of months and there was nothing he could do to save them. Standing in front of the entrance to the underground supervillain city of Bagalia in search of other, unforgivable methods, Miguel prepares to dive in head first if it means saving his family. But before he can take a step, he is attack by two hooded figures. During the scuffle, one of the attackers teleports them back to the Parker Industries hospital. Demanding answers, Miguel rips off their coats only to find (SNIKT!) a set of claws pointed at his throat. The female then said, "Miguel, you don't know me, but my name is Clarice Ferguson (Blink) and if you help me and my friend Jimmy (Ultimate Wolverine) save the multiverse, we can help you save your family." Before he can question how they know him, he sees a third figure standing over Tempest. Enraged, Miguel leapt at the person only to find himself frozen in mid-air.

(Miguel, be calm. No, your not going crazy. My name is Rachel Grey and we need you just as much as you need us.)

Seeing that Tempest is still unresponsive, Miguel asks where they start. Blink turns to him and states, "We start with what happened 8 months ago and we start with Doctor Doom."

Artist: Salvador Larocca (X-Men: No More Humans)

Main Cast: AOA Blink, Spider-Man 2099, Jimmy Hudson, Jr., Rachel Grey (The initial members), Noah-Varr, Ragnarok (Clone Thor wielding an alternate reality Mjolnir), Ruby Summers, and Adam Warlock (616)

Mission: Blink brings together other alt reality individuals stuck on the new Marvel Earth to prevent their own dark futures/realities, fulfill their own personal goals, and find out if the Secret Wars are really over.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@masterofevil: That's great. I like it. Although, I have always thought The Exiles title was a rip off of, or at least heavily inspired by Excalibur. I like the dimensional hopping but I always feel ignoring characters that were specifically tied to the omniverse like Roma and Sat-ur-nyne was weird.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: I honestly considered having someone from Captain Britain on the group but I can't help but get a "who would even care" vibe from the idea. An arc featuring the Corps dealing with the post Secret Wars multiverse and messing with the Exiles could happen, but they wouldn't be so involved in the whole story.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: I honestly considered having someone from Captain Britain on the group but I can't help but get a "who would even care" vibe from the idea. An arc featuring the Corps dealing with the post Secret Wars multiverse and messing with the Exiles could happen, but they wouldn't be so involved in the whole story.

I always felt that a lot of the ideas out of Marvel UK and Excalibur were wasted potential. I always liked the idea of the Lighthouse being a central point of inter dimensional travel in our reality and Roma and the Omniverse and all that.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

"Checkmate"

4 issues

Artist: Jerome Opena

- Magneto and Xavier play chess and talk about stuff.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@thunderscream: Not personally a fan of the name "Maia." Despite that, I'd read the (bleep) out of this, especially X-games! I also gotta point out that the way you write it makes like a new Ultimate universe, which is not a bad idea.

Thanks! Any suggestions on the name? I was trying to stick with the Roman Gods theme of our galaxy and wanted to avoid all the X-derivative names. Maybe Cybele? Lucretia? Pomona?

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: I made a slight adjustment and added Adam Warlock as the tactician/magician of the group. Each one has a role and Captain Britian's possible role was filled by Blink and Ragnarok (leader/strong guy/ dimension hopper) who I think more interesting characters whose stories could be flesh out a lot more.

@thunderscream: I vote Lucretia. I don't know why but it sounds better to me.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#61  Edited By Thunderscream

@masterofevil said:

That's actually more fitting as Lucretia's death brought about a new republic in Rome.

I love coming up with lineups and figuring out team dynamics. At first it was unintentional, but I more or less stuck to the classic rule of 5, maybe with a handful of secondaries. In Genosha's X-Games this rule is the law of the land. 5 to a team.

My take on this facet of the new world order pits heroes against each other, allied in ways that may seem uncharacteristic. Wolverine's Weapon X is in the pocket of the Hellfire Club and he's far less honor-bound once mutant kind collectively abandons Earth. Domino is his main squeeze and they even have a daughter named Calico (relocation also came with a "suggestion" to boost the population) but neither is terribly interested in raising a kid when they're the hottest ticket in the arena.

I also wanted a spin-off mini with the first generation of "Lucretian Born" trying to figure out this world. Calico would be a key player. She's chalk skinned and feline, with a minimal healing factor and a probability field like her mom. She was basically raised by a hologram of Charles Xavier in the Danger Room while her parents were out dominating the Games. Her best friend is Wise Guy, son of Strong Guy and Tempo. He's short-sighted like his pops with bottle cap glasses, but he's also a precog. His parents are very loving, but tragedy strikes during the X-Games when Strong Guy takes a full on impact from Cannonball, overloading his kinetic absorption causing his heart to burst...if that's not bad enough, it turns out his mom, Tempo was having an affair with Sunspot and is carrying his child. Bummer. On Lucretia, Sabretooth and Mystique turn a new leaf and mentor this group of young mutants along with their sons, Thrash, who is a blue-skinned hydrokinetic, and Coyote who is pretty much like BotA's Raze, but is more inclined to morph into animals.

There are a bunch of other young'uns to rotate in and out:

Shadowcat and Justice's size-manipulating son, Skyscraper.

Sunfire and Polaris' energy transmuting son, Horizon.

Cannonball and Blink's sons Verve and Worm, both can open worm holes to teleport, but Verve's blast field protects him from cosmic radiation in transit where Worm doesn't have one and has endured painful burns and scarring.

Madrox and Boom Boom's daughter, Dice, who can create up to 5 dupes of herself, except their molecules are unstable and they self-destruct with disastrous effects.

Colossus and Firestar's organic black-steel powerhouse son with fiery hair, Anvil.

Storm and Ka-Zar's daughter, Princess Zephyra, a deadly speedster wielding Vibranium blades.

Psylocke and Kylun's twin Daughters, Sybil (hypnotic speech) and Sonya (psionic scream).

Rogue and Warpath's daughter, Wildflower's, power allows her to survive just about anything. She can withstand immense pressure and temperatures, breathe underwater or in the vacuum of space and can absorb just about anything to increase her strength and durability.

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wow. You guys are getting pretty "out there" with this one. Feels like a mix of AOA and GeNext. Definitely a different direction

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Are you talking to me and Thunderscream???

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#64  Edited By HeroUp2112

"Dirge"

Over view. 3 part mini in which Nightcrawler dies on a routine mission.

Players. Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Nick Fury, Alpha Twelve (da bad guy), small scenes with Rachel (heck I don't even know which Rachel it IS anymore, Kitty, Amanda..all the people he was close with), Wolverine

My buddy actually wrote this,

I drew it (well started to)...thinking more John Cassaday though ;)

Part 1. Nightcrawler is killed during a pretty routine hostage rescue, just a case of things go sideways at the last second.

Part 2. BIG funeral (like he SHOULD have had the first time :) ) stories, crying, the feels all that stuff Wolverine finds out the bad guy from the hostage situation is alive and being held by SHIELD on the helicarrier

Part 3. Wolverine storms the Helicarrier(or wherever), having flashbacks about Kurt the whole time. Either sneaking through or fighting through the place. Fury even unloads a SAW on Wolverine at one point. Wolverine finally gets to the guy who does the usual taunting and stuff while Wolverine beats him badly. Then Logan says "Ya know, my friend would have said I should show mercy. All lives are sacred, and spare your life because it will only way on my soul if I don't" as he turns around. "but you know what?" "My friend's dead now... End of issue.

No Caption Provided

I have three other of second stage roughs that actually have Nightcrawler in them, if you want to see them. They are actually roughs though.

Darkpesmerga10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Goldballs and Doop Kill the Marvel Universe. (and a Bamf SideKick)

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

"Checkmate"

4 issues

They should make a movie about this...they could do a whole series of movies about this...

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#68  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@cattlebattle: @hawk2916: @thunderscream

RISE vol 1

I'll be making a series of these. In a nutshell, its villains making returns and hints of what coming for some of the heroes. They wouldn't fall into particular event or order, so fans can pick them up whenever the feel like. btw, what you read would be in the exclusive preview. And if you are curious about what i'm gonna do with the character, simply ask! First, something simple:

Rise: Abomination

Artist: Ed McGuinness

"8 months? I've been out here for 8 months???" Enraged at this revelation, Emil Blonsky finally awakens from hibernation only to find a drone informing him that he is on Dia, one of Jupiter's moons. The stunningly condescending voice pointed out the he was put there by the Avengers, as well as his greatest enemy, the Hulk. It was also noted that he was dead while this occurred. Blonsky wanted nothing more than to break the robot until it stated that there was a way to get back to Earth, but he needed to look up. Seeing a series of satellites, the drone simply said "Figure it out," then shut down.

After 3 weeks of hopping from satellite to satellite in the vacuum of space, the Abomination made landfall in the Mohave desert. After getting out of the massive crater, he finds a man congratulating him on finally arriving. Blonsky tried to crush the man's bones, only to find them malleable.

"If you're done, my name is Reed Richards, but you may call me the Maker. I've been studying your biology and your gamma issue and I just had to ask: Have you ever heard of an inhuman?"

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sprior93 said:

"Checkmate"

4 issues

Eh, what could Magneto and Xavier really talk about that we haven't read several times before? Also, Xavier and Magneto had some pretty interesting and long winded conversations about stuff during Claremonts Excalibur run in 2004. Pass.

"Dirge"

Over view. 3 part mini in which Nightcrawler dies on a routine mission.

Players. Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Nick Fury, Alpha Twelve (da bad guy), small scenes with Rachel (heck I don't even know which Rachel it IS anymore, Kitty, Amanda..all the people he was close with), Wolverine

My buddy actually wrote this,

I drew it (well started to)...thinking more John Cassaday though ;)

Part 1. Nightcrawler is killed during a pretty routine hostage rescue, just a case of things go sideways at the last second.

Part 2. BIG funeral (like he SHOULD have had the first time :) ) stories, crying, the feels all that stuff Wolverine finds out the bad guy from the hostage situation is alive and being held by SHIELD on the helicarrier

Part 3. Wolverine storms the Helicarrier(or wherever), having flashbacks about Kurt the whole time. Either sneaking through or fighting through the place. Fury even unloads a SAW on Wolverine at one point. Wolverine finally gets to the guy who does the usual taunting and stuff while Wolverine beats him badly. Then Logan says "Ya know, my friend would have said I should show mercy. All lives are sacred, and spare your life because it will only way on my soul if I don't" as he turns around. "but you know what?" "My friend's dead now... End of issue.

I have three other of second stage roughs that actually have Nightcrawler in them, if you want to see them. They are actually roughs though.

Nice art man.

As I have said before, while this does sound interesting, I personally am not that interested in more minis that feature characters that have been mainly featured for 30 years, especially Wolverine.

@cattlebattle:

RISE vol 1

I'll be making a series of these. In a nutshell, its villains making returns and hints of what coming for some of the heroes. They wouldn't fall into particular event or order, so fans can pick them up whenever the feel like. btw, what you read would be in the exclusive preview. And if you are curious about what i'm gonna do with the character, simply ask! First, something simple:

Rise: Abomination

Artist: Ed McGuinness

"8 months? I've been out here for 8 months???" Enraged at this revelation, Emil Blonsky finally awakens from hibernation only to find a drone informing him that he is on Dia, one of Jupiter's moons. The stunningly condescending voice pointed out the he was put there by the Avengers, as well as his greatest enemy, the Hulk. It was also noted that he was dead while this occurred. Blonsky wanted nothing more than to break the robot until it stated that there was a way to get back to Earth, but he needed to look up. Seeing a series of satellites, the drone simply said "Figure it out," then shut down.

After 3 weeks of hopping from satellite to satellite in the vacuum of space, the Abomination made landfall in the Mohave desert. After getting out of the massive crater, he finds a man congratulating him on finally arriving. Blonsky tried to crush the man's bones, only to find them malleable.

"If you're done, my name is Reed Richards, but you may call me the Maker. I've been studying your biology and your gamma issue and I just had to ask: Have you ever heard of an inhuman?"

What does this have to do with the X-Men?? Also, this sounds more like the build up to an event then just an idea for a mini series. Creativity is noted and appreciated though.

HeroUp2112

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Thanks for the compliment. Also, I can understand the over use of certain characters.

Avatar image for deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3
    deactivated-5a04a566e9ae3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@cattlebattle:

"Eh, what could Magneto and Xavier really talk about that we haven't read several times before?"

The possibilities are endless:

- Wolverine's hair

- foreign films

- vegan cookies

- Norwegian architecture

- vegemite

- Latin American fashion

- origami

- shampoo vs 'no-poo'

- antique cars

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#72  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@cattlebattle: I'm getting to the x-men related stuff, but this series will affect everybody. it's not really leading to an event, but more like "Here's how things are right now" like with Dark Reign. What i'm doing is creating a time when no hero is safe. Abomination would go after Hulks (She-Hulk and Cho) while dealing with the Inhumans as (spoiler alert) he'd be one of them.

TristanHeron

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

"Frost, Psy.D."

Emma Frost opens a telepathic therapy business in Paris for the world's elite (politicians, celebrities, multinational CEOs etc.). In the mind of one of her clients she discovers an anomaly, a psychic block that she cannot break. Emma calls on Rachel Summers to help her uncover the mystery inside the mind of her client, and unravels a plot that could threaten the entire world.

A four part mini with art by Bill Sienkiewicz and appearances by Monet and Sage as Emma's administrative assistant.

Potential for an ongoing series, "The Superior X-Men" with the core team of Emma (team leader), Rachel, M, Gambit, Wolfsbane and Nightcrawler as the public face team leader.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#74  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@cattlebattle: @hawk2916:@thunderscream:

RISE: Horsemen of Apocalypse

Note: this takes place during Civil War 2

Artist: Daniel Acuna (Uncanny Avengers Vol 1)

"Disappointing." As the tyrant Apocalypse watches the infighting of the world's various heroes, he notes that either side has multiple opportunities to simply kill the oppositions and take the fortune teller inhuman. But then he notices something strange. He made sure to choose 4 new horsemen upon his return, but recently, he felt as if there was another that he was unaware of. Using his Celestial technology, he find a Death Seed energy signature within the X-men's facility in Limbo. Knowing he has no way to get there, he realized he had to speak to that man, the Maker, once again. "Ah, Apocalypse. I'm surprised to hear you so soon." "Spare me your snide remarks, Maker. I believe you have a method of accessing the Limbo dimension and I will require it." Impressed that the mutant knew his history of dimensional travel, the Maker gave Apocalypse the device under the arrangement that Apocalypse gives him Celestial tech in return. Some time later, due to the X-men being heavily involved in the current conflict, his horsemen return with the mysterious 5th Horsemen, the X-man called Banshee. Bowing before his lord, Banshee swore servitude to the Akkaba. But, Apocalypse ignored him and immediately teleported to his monitors. After hours of searching, Apocalypse was finally said the words he never thought he would say. "Multiple active Seeds would bring the rage of the Celestials, but somehow, there are no Celestials. There hasn't been a Celestial energy reading for nearly 8 months." The horsemen were unsure of their master's feeling towards this revelation, until he exploded with laughter. "At last! FREEDOM!" Ushering Banshee to him, he led him to a room filled Celestial Seeds. Thousands of them. Handing Banshee a large list of superhuman names, Apocalypse smiled and said: "Sean Cassidy, my Rider of the Dark, we have great work ahead of us!"

cajunpirate

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The Ultimate Heist

Gambit's been assigned the ultimate heist, one so big he know he can't do it alone. He enlists the talents of his former x-teammates, Storm and Nightcrawler, as well as some heroes outside the X-universe, specifically Ant-Man, Wasp, Black Cat and Susan Storm.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cajunpirate: How would he get them to agree? I'd read it for sure, but I'm curious how he'd convince them.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#77  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@cattlebattle: @hawk2916: @thunderscream:

RISE: The Accuser Corps

Note: I've only just begun lolz

artist: Steven McNiven (Civil War)

Bearing the name of the destroyed Kree homeworld, Hala the Accuser wallowed in shame for failing in her revenge against Spartax and especially against the half-Earther, Peter Quill and his friends. Held in the a prison meant for heralds of Galactus, should they be caught, Hala continuously recited Kree laws in order focus on her goal, but stopped when she heard the sky break with sound of thunder. Her cell door exploded open and she witnessed a sight that she prayed she would see again: Ronan the Accuser, greatest of the corps, filled with the power of the Black Vortex! "You are here, just as the Maker said." After being freed, she saw new Accusers seething with purpose and vengeance for their world, but also noticed they were holding unfamiliar weapons. Asking who this Maker was, Ronan stated he was the one who assisted in finding more of their race and the way to empower them for war. One of the soldiers handed Hala her Universal Weapon but also held out another hammer. Ronan asked Hala to remember why she fights. She replied, "For the Kree and for the Empire," and took the hammer. Lightning struck her and she became empowered with newfound strength. Ronan stated that she, like the rest of their group, was worthy of the god hammer, the Mjolnir. Ronan then proclaimed, "For the crime of the destruction of the Kree home planet, Spartax and Earth are sentenced to death! By fire and by lightning!!!"

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#78  Edited By MasterOfEvil

RISE: The Maggia

Artist: Ken Lashley

"What are we even doing here?" In an underground ballroom of the Styx club in Bagalia, the Maggia gangster, Hammerhead, examined the invitation that was sent to him one more time. All it said was to meet at this club at this time and that only the fearless would be allowed to build the Maggia's future. He wouldn't go along with this normally, however the invite arrived to his men first. He couldn't afford to look weak anymore after the mess with Black Cat and the smaller Spider-Man. Walking in without a second thought, he found various figures who were equally surprised to see him. "They invited you too, I see." Hammerhead instantly recognized the man that spoke as Silvermane, the cyborg boss of one of the Maggia groups. Scanning the room again, he realized all the people in the room were Maggia members for across the world. Before anything could be questioned, the sound of a knife clinking against a glass silenced the room. "Oh crap.... It's Madame Masque..." She began speaking about recent events in the superhero communities, the recent Civil War, and the fact that Black Cat, current queenpin of New York, is driving her organization into the ground due to her emotions towards the Spiders. She also pointed out that recent issues (her being possessed by a demon that one time) caused her to want more out of her life and her Maggia family. She now intends to do what has never been done before: bring the planet's entire criminal underworld under Maggia control. All of the Maggia lords thought the idea was crazy, but realized that with the attention on the heroes and any other superhumans, now was the perfect time. But Silvermane had to ask how she was so sure she can force out Black Cat and become Queenpin of the world. "Like she said... Family." Everyone felt a chill up there spine as they turned around and saw Count Nefaria himself! Realizing that now they had no choice but to help her, Hammerhead asked what the plan was. "The plan already started. I have already begun recruiting members of her own gang to our side and putting law enforcement under our employ to hold off the heroes. And once we have her cornered, I'll take her head off myself."

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

RISE: Return of the King

Artist: Doug Mahnke

"What happened to him?" Walking up to his current patient, the lead doctor, the Maker, simply says, "A series of very unfortunate events. Then, apparently, the Man-Thing." Shining light into the patients eyes, he confirmed that his mind was still responsive, despite his charred, mangled body. "You know, I'm not easily impressed. But your body a covered in the radiation so many dimensions, I could just applaud you right here!" Activing the solar energy emitter on the body, the Maker further noted the man's shattered bones and burnt flesh were starting to heal at an extraordinary rate. "It was quite lucky for the planet that SHIELD kept your body in storage and away from the sun, but it was especially lucky that a new, telepathic, friend of mine happened to be there and "heard" you screaming. By the way, we extracted the aragonite in your system, so feel to thank me." The man started moving and tried forming words, but his vocal cords were atrophied. "You're in my facility, to answer your question. But there is an issue about why I helped you." Turning on several monitors, the Maker showed the man images of likely a dozen super-powered individuals. The man noticed two in particular. "On this side we have the Ultimates, featuring your old "buddy," the Blue Marvel. And on this side, we have the Squadron Supreme, featuring... Hyperion." Enraged, the man, near fully healed, managed to finally scream, "He isn't Hyperion,I AM!!!!"

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#80  Edited By MasterOfEvil

Last one, I swear!

RISE: Avatar of Oblivion

Artist: David Marquez

In the middle of an uncharted section of space, The Maker has just told Thanos of his uprising. Considering the plan and the offer to be the final member of the Cabal, The titan knew his answer. "No." The Maker pushed for a reason why, but Thanos walked away pointing out the the Earth has nothing that he wants and and told Richards not to overestimate his relevancy in the new universe. "Well, that was insulting." The Maker turned to see who said that, but found nothing. The surrounding space melted as a man stepped through it. Introducing himself as Maelstrom, the servant of Oblivion, he made the Maker an offer.

The reasoning was simple. 8 month's ago, the multiversal aspect known as Oblivion had all but won. All that remained was Battleworld, a single world lost in the void. There was little time before it fell as well, but then the multiverse, in all its entirety, was restored. Many people slipped through the cracks and fell into the void. This satisfied Oblivion, despite how cheated it felt. Luckily, Oblivion was patient because it knew eventually all would fall into the void once again. Even so, it preferred sooner than later. Of all those who fell into its grasp, it chose one as it's avatar. This avatar would help set the multiverse on the fastest path to its proper state: nonexistence.

The offer that Maelstrom made was having this Avatar join the Cabal and allow it to kill as it deems necessary, as well as assist it if needed. The Maker would win the war and Oblivion get what it wants. The Maker was skeptical as to why the avatar would need him. Maelstrom simply stated again that his victory was the fastest way to the end of this version of the multiverse. Considering the options, the Maker agreed with Maelstrom's terms, but need to speak with the avatar first. Once it had materialized, the avatar told them both who the highest priority target is: Carol Danver.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Just give MastersofEvil a job already, Marvel.

The guy actually has ideas for stories and characters outside of handing down mantles of iconic characters to gay mulattos and black people.

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#82  Edited By MasterOfEvil

@cattlebattle: Nothing against legacy characters (of any race or orientation), but Marvel has been shit lately when it comes to storytelling. However, one of the futures they showed off was an Old Man Logan after Civil War 2, so the Villain Uprising could still happen. I say amp the villains and push the heroes to the breaking point.

Plus, if anyone is interested, I have a plan for Captain Marvel

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: What they actually don't realize or are just too stupid to understand is that while they think that doing this is somehow catering to OR showing tolerance for so called diversity and alternate lifestyles anyone with the sense can see this is a gimmick and a cheap one at that. Also it's really offensive when you think about it. The message is you can't be successful in your own right but take the name of the "massa" in order to be relevant. I mean really Sam Wilson would have been just as relevant if he had decided to hold a press conference and say he was aiding Captain America in his fight and then gone about doing what he does, no need to change you identity and masquerade as someone else. That's kinda assumed backwards when it comes to the message of being proud of who you are right? But you know diversity rules. And everyone is a winner

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hawk2916: Frankly, the legacy characters are being introduced to closely together. It's like if they introduced all the young avengers team immediately after the Onslaught saga when the main avengers died (kinda). The bodies aren't even cold yet and we have to settle for completely different people. I'm still not used to Cho Hulk and now they murder Banner and piss off She-hulk.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

BUMP.....because this idea is even better 2 years later.

@koays said:

@cattlebattle: Ok I'm back to redeem myself.

Title- Hell, Fire & Diamonds

Characters- Emma Frost

Art- John Cassidy (X-Men/Hero Scenes) Jerome Opena (Hell Fire Club/ Villain Scenes)

Plot- Emma Frost recounting a story that starts around the Skrull Invasion and tells tales about her time with the X-Men with a twist. What if Emma has been working both sides for years?

Love for Cyclops,The TRUE Hell Fire Club, and a ongoing psychic war with Cassandra Nova....With such a questionable narrator and the only thing about this story that isn't unbelievable is that Emma Frost is out for herself.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#86  Edited By PyroFN

Oooh, interesting thread. My turn!!!

Title: “Perfect Sisters”

Characters: Madelyne Pryor and Selene

Plot: Madelyne Pryor and Selene set out to recruit new members for their Sisterhood of Mutants.

Artist: While I would love to do the art, the smart guy in my head says “Phil Jimenez”.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#87  Edited By adamTRMM

*skims through all of oneself fanfics*

I'll be back.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Warpath, Frenzy, Armor, Rockslide and Ernst are chosen by the demon god, Cyttorak, to endure tests of their strength and will power to dawn the mantle of The Unstoppable Juggernaut and become a bigger player in the X-Men's top tier team.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 9

Of Sounds and Music, 4 issues

Celine Dion gave a ticket to Storm by mail to attend one of her Las Vegas shows. But Storm is busy leading a team so she decided to give the ticket to Dazzler who is very happy to watch a Celine Dion show. During the show, Klaw appears and abducted Celine. Dazzlers chases them to rescue Celine and to know why Klaw is after Celine.

Read to find out why. : )

MasterOfEvil

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Future of the X-men

Cast: Cyclops, Jean Grey, Wolverine, Beast, Angel, and Iceman

Plot: Gambit is on the run from the law as he's stolen data on a government project. Heading back to the X-mansion, he tells the team how this project has NOTHING to do with mutants. Its meant to create robots that could go into dangerous areas for construction, combat, or rescue. No one can see the problem until he shows the blueprints to Beast.

Nimrods. The government is making the first generation of Nimrods and they don't even know it. The project director, Melanie Rojas, is barely even out of school and she is building a death sentence for mutantkind.

Some of the group want to stop the project, but others have concerns. Attacking a government project without any cause could lead to the true birth of the unstoppable Sentinels. Angel leaves the room, unwilling to hear any discussion about attacking humans. Outside the room, he gets on a transceiver as his eyes go red and his skin turns blue. "Magneto, its Archangel... We have a problem."

Wesat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: my short idea is jean grey runs a school for "potential" phoenix hosts in space.......lmao

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

@cattlebattle: my short idea is jean grey runs a school for "potential" phoenix hosts in space.......lmao

That's actually.........not that bad.

aww tyvm had this idea for awhile, posted it here 4 years ago on different thread.

Mark this date down, i actually had a good idea LOL <<<<< XDDD

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.