#1  Edited By madrid_san
Edgeworth_11

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Edgeworth_11

Is that Storm in the air? I know the back one is Magneto. I see Colossonaut,  I am having trouble guessing the others... hmm... But I am so happy to see Cyclops is indeed the leader! ^________________________________^

AgeofHurricane

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 11

#3  Edited By AgeofHurricane

I see lightning so Storm's obviously there, Namor, Magneto, Colossonaut but I'm not sure who the big guy up front is, forgot who the girl on the left of Cyclops could be..

danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

#4  Edited By danhimself

yeah I looked at this yesterday and got up to like number 4 and stopped because I realized that this isn't a "what we know" list it's a "what we're guessing based off of promo's" list...seriously they're just guessing at this stuff

Worbbitt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 121

#5  Edited By Worbbitt

My guess: They're Cyclops, Emma Frost, Storm, Magneto, Namor, Colossusnaut, Danger (the chick with wires), possibly Magik (the chick with a sword in the other teaser) and some kind of guy (Dr. Nemesis?)

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By cattlebattle

There are too many X-Men running around, they need to dial it down

madrid_san

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By madrid_san
@Worbbitt said:

My guess: They're Cyclops, Emma Frost, Storm, Magneto, Namor, Colossusnaut, Danger (the chick with wires), possibly Magik (the chick with a sword in the other teaser) and some kind of guy (Dr. Nemesis?)

yes I see Dr. Nemesis and Danger now too! :) cool! Wish Iceman and Cannonball were on Scott's team :( WTF is Northstar?
KDarkholme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

#8  Edited By KDarkholme
@cattlebattle said:

There are too many X-Men running around, they need to dial it down

Yes!!!

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.