Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

New X-Book Starring Nightcrawler- Way of X in April 2021

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Koays  Online

https://www.marvel.com/amp/articles/comics/nightcrawler-new-x-men-series-si-spurrier-way-of-x?linkId=108732402&__twitter_impression=true

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

A story about Nightcrawler and religion has a lot of potential to turn to shit, but we'll see.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So, I wonder who will be worshipping the villains of the X-amen. That is what I assume that panel of the Phoenix, Apocalypse, and Omega Red mean.

Thunderscream

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

Is it a church or a museum? Looks more like a capital building to me...so they're not on Krakoa.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thunderscream: Top panel with the Phoenix has a cross at the end of the hall, so it could be a church. It could be a cathedral connected to a capital building too, though.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6 Koays  Online

@invain: Lol Austen still has you shook huh?

@pyrofn@thunderscream- Remember there are all of those X-Cultist that we've seen in X-Force, Cable and Marauders who worship Mutants now.... and that's not even counting people established by Claremont, Fraction and (sigh) Aaron to dress up and pretend to be X-Men and X-villains during parties and things going back at least to 04......could easily be any of them

Invain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

@koays: That solo run in the mid 00's about Nightcrawler becomming a priest was also pretty bad.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@invain said:

@koays: That solo run in the mid 00's about Nightcrawler becomming a priest was also pretty bad.

I find it a little interesting. I hated though the characterization Nightcrawler having problems with leadership. I guess Excalibur gave Kurt the very easy decisions, huh?!

Avatar image for obscureobsidian
    ObscureObsidian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

@thunderscream It looks more like a museum to me, but there's a lot of churchs, in where I live at least, that own a lot of objects with historical and artistic interest that are exposed to the public to see like it's a museum. Or churchs that even have their own museums. So it can be both things.

Also Simon Spurrier back at writing a X-Men title? One with Nightcrawler, Blink, Pixie and DJ? Sign me up.

Avatar image for deactivated-6055330d93f26
    deactivated-6055330d93f26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I am happy for Blink fans but personally I am not interested

McKlayn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 21

odd that all the teleporters are on one team? seems more like a sports club than a x men team lol but yea Austen and his priest nightcrawler was horrible, so lets hope this isnt the same

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.