Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

manifest destiny mini-series

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#1  Edited By Blazing Eagle

what do you all think of the manifest destiny saga, miniseries, and all the one-shots ?

Jesus Slanda

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Jesus Slanda

It's good so far.  I really like Bianchi's art in Astonishing.  It reminds me of Jim Lee, but more stylized.  My only complaint is that it is going to be a part of Secret Invasion, which I can't stand.  This entire crossover is just an excuse for them to redo storylines that did not sell well. 

Blazing Eagle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 5

#3  Edited By Blazing Eagle

yeah agreed, but then again secret invasion has been planned well over 3-4 years ago, around the time House of M was being published. So I doubt they just recently decided to make every book tie in to the series due to recently bad storylines.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.