Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

List your top 5 best X-meN costumes amoNg the ladies

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 9

RemiNder: Please doN't add your favorite character just because she is your favorite.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By jhazzroucher

#1 Ororo Munroe aka Storm. I actually just realized it today that her astonishing costume is the most awesome costume I've seen.

No Caption Provided

#2 Rachel Grey - with this costume, she stands out among the rest of the X-men characters.

No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

#3 Jubilee - always love her costumes in general. Her shades and long yellow jacket make her stand out against most of the x-men costumes

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

#4 Emma Frost - very classy costume that fits her character

No Caption Provided

#5 Rogue

Her 90s costume fits her well as a flying brawler

No Caption Provided

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

1. Lady Mastermind and her logic defying, "how are my tits holding up this costume??" costume

2. Undercover MLF Dani Moonstar

3. Death Goddess Valkyrie Dani Moonstar

4. Sage when she used to wear the hoodie with her glasses.

5 Classic "punk" Rogue

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PyroFN

A thread like this deserves the pc treatment to gaze at the glorious costumes.

When I do that, I will put many choices.

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No Caption Provided

1) Phoenix Five Emma Frost. This is probably the most risque she's ever been, but unashamedly powerful, ruthless and cosmically charged.

No Caption Provided

2) Uncanny X-Men Scarlet Witch. Not a mainstay X-Men, but probably my favourite Scarlet Witch outfit. The elegance of Magneto, the Scarlet of Wanda, and a good balance of style.

No Caption Provided

3) Marvel Now! Magik. A nice mix of demonic, a darker X-Men, yet dominatrix. I think it's mostly the headwear that sells it to me oddly enough.

No Caption Provided

4) Astonishing X-Men Psylocke. A good inbetween of iconic Psylocke and practical hero ninja. I don't really follow Psylocke, but the art in this case makes it noteworthy.

No Caption Provided

5) Phoenix Five Jean Grey, Marvel Avengers Alliance. The only Phoenix outfit I like, oddly enough. Great balance of armor, leather, and iconic touches make her incredibly imposing physically, while still being impressively feminine. Now someone just needs to make me like Jean Grey and this would go up the list.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
    deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gladeusex: Just curious, what do you not like about Jean grey? Not trying to start a debate, I just want to know.

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elpendejo: It's a combination of being universally liked by most of the 616 galaxy, having close to limitless powers to solve anything, having an oddly flat personality, constantly returning on and off again like death does and doesn't matter, getting visibly injured once in a blue moon, how she's being written nowadays, and as a kicker, being drearily played in the Fox universe which is for better or worse, ending.

Avatar image for deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f
    deactivated-5ed8b26019d3f

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

@gladeusex said:

@elpendejo: It's a combination of being universally liked by most of the 616 galaxy, having close to limitless powers to solve anything, having an oddly flat personality, constantly returning on and off again like death does and doesn't matter, getting visibly injured once in a blue moon, how she's being written nowadays, and as a kicker, being drearily played in the Fox universe which is for better or worse, ending.

You my friend,have my salute.

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 Koays  Online
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided
    No Caption Provided

Rachel- because the tails on the trench coat and spikes on the shoulders are both great character pieces.
    Rogue- Because cloak and body suit is great for someone without control of her powers and really compliments her 00's character growth when put against the slightly modified version with the just the scarf and short sleeves from after she controlled her powers.
    Psylocke- Because she still looks like a ninja but one who has common sense to be better prepared for whether.
    Jean Grey- Because she had the best New X-Men "dressed down" costume and it fits that the X-Men who is better known by her real name then by a codename would just be wearing regular clothes stylized toward her job.
    Kitty- Because as the original X-kid trainee, it's suiting that she matures to the point that she wears a outfit that calls back to where she came from as a kid but clearly more customized to show her growth.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

My top favorite costumes for my favorite X-ladies, starting with

Jean Grey

1) Phoenix Resurrection classic Black and Red- Simple and beautiful. Red is my favorite color and black goes with everything.

No Caption Provided

2) White Phoenix of the Crown- the ultimate demonstration of Jean and Phoenix bond. It's very pure, angelic even in its simplicity. Surprisingly, I believe Greg Land pulls this one off perfectly in this moment. She looks so serene and calm, like she is thinking about the wonders of life.

No Caption Provided

3) Marvel Girl- I don't know why, but this costume made her look the most like a superhero to me. Unlike the other costumes, which either made her look like she was ready for hockey or was a part of a team, this one felt more like she owned her own identity among the superhero community, with the mask, gloves, and boots to say, " STOP, villain and accept the justice, for Marvel Girl has arrived!!!"

No Caption Provided

4) Red Queen- Yeah, not our Jean, but I never said it would be 616 only. An evil Jean can be interesting, and so are the outfits. Here are two pics because I can't decide.

No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

5) Dark Marvel Girl- Yeah, Red Queen was a hint to my next pic. This Jean was apart of Shadow X, a world where Charles Xavier is possessed by Shadow King. Like Black Phoenix, I love black and red together, and it gives the evil feeling that this Jean should and does exude.

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Next, Emma Frost because she deserves her own comment post,

Emma Frost

1) Astonishing X-Men (bodice variant)- I like this variant because it is very White Queen inspired, but still carries the Astonishing style that updates the look.

No Caption Provided

2) White Queen (Secret Empire)- I love this design for a return to form as an update White Queen look. The fur and open skirt give the elegant feel the is very Emma to me.

No Caption Provided

3) Dark Phoenix Emma (Endsong)- Okay, so its not the most elegant design, nor is it anything special, but it has all the necessary components that makes Emma's outfits Emma, yet the dark and warm colors give off an energy that says someone else is there, not the cool Emma we all know and love.

No Caption Provided

4) Phoenix Five- Okay, so this has been an important outfit for Emma's history. For the second time, the Phoenix has Emma as an official host, and we get a more armored look that says to me "Warrior Queen".

No Caption Provided

5) Contest of Champions- With Emma Frost as the most recent addition, her costume takes on a flavor of nostalgia in a whole new way. Here, we have my favorite bodice look with a fur around it. And even a smaller detail, on her choker is a tiny X-symbol, shoeing she is an X-Man, but the fur gives off the villain vibe that gives her an anti-hero style overall.

No Caption Provided

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: ...Wait, Emma is coming to Contest of Champions?

Damnit, I'm already embroiled in too many f2p games...

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By PyroFN

@gladeusex: She’s already there. The Event Quest involving her is already ended.

Edit: I recommend at least looking up her trailer to get a good look at her.

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

weatherwitch21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

1. Storm

No Caption Provided

the first time i saw this costume was in the game xmen next dimension one of my favorites. I love this costume because it has all the elements of a storm costume. It has classic elements the headdress her iconic cape and it also had the badass feel that storm always brings.

2. Psylocke

No Caption Provided

Always loved a good classic and this costume is that its a iconic look I love and one she will always be recognizable in.

3. Jean Grey

No Caption Provided

This is Jeans best costume the colors the design always scream badass. AOA was great time for costumes for many members of the xmen Jean was no different.

4. Monet St. Croix

No Caption Provided

Monet has always been smart sexy and powerful and that is what this look gives me. She looks good and she knows it and isnt afraid to flaunt it.

5. X23

No Caption Provided

shes always looked great in leather her best look so sad that is left.

jhazzroucher

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@weatherwitch21: I forgot your top pick but I want my list to have different characters, unlike other posters who posted the same character from 1-5.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gladeusex: Breakingn News: Emma has a her Marvel Now! Costume in Marvel Future Fights next update.I wanted to tell you this because ironically, her fifth power has her utilizing telekinesis. And I don’t mean like possible psychic illusion, I mean literal telekinesis. She levitates in the air and we see debris start rising from the ground, even the devs describe it as psychokinetic energy. What the heck?!!! Lol!

GladeusEx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Just bought it. I've always tried to wrap my head around Emma doing telepathy in 'Diamond Skin', or doing damage to robots, but it's a game I suppose.

It's not that she's never done psionic energy attacks, she's just ... well, not consistently known for it.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gladeusex: Emma has used her telepathy in with her Diamond Form before (even if it was mostly due to artist mistakes), so it isn’t so hard to stretch the belief that a game could have Emma use her telepathy in Diamond Form.

You’re right about the robots though, but that isn’t exactly the one that gets me to say “Whoa, Wait a minute”, it is the fact that Emma is levitating and then causing debris to lift off the ground. Now, her teleporting, that’s fine, I can imagine her simply using illusion to confuse her foes and same thing with levitating. Lifting debris on the other hand, well that really made me do a double take.

Avatar image for deactivated-5beeed406e9c9
    deactivated-5beeed406e9c9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.