Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13410 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Launch your own X-Men Cinematic Universe

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

9000th POST ON ON CV!
    6000th POST ON THE X-BOARDS!
    FEAR ME!

I am Koays, the only true God to ever post on the X-Boards.

For my 9000th post I have come to ask you to make your own XCU.

Here are the rules:

1- This can be a complete relaunch or a continuation from the current movies.

2- You must have at least 3 movies with a team list

3- List a brief plot and direction for each movie or an overall direction for the your Movie verse.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By cattlebattle

9000th POST ON ON CV!

6000th POST ON THE X-BOARDS!

Where are the other 3000?? I mean, a true ruler would have all his posts be specific to the board he claims rulership over, no?? Just sayin' you woun't find Hopesummerforthefuture with posts on the off topic forum or anything ;D

Are you asking how the movies will be in the MCU, or just another X-men universe?? Because, if it's former, I did this already in another thread, so I'll just post it here...and no, I never completed "part 2"

Anyways, this was crap from another thread albeit it was about fitting them into the MCU:

An issue with the X-Men is that they have way too many interesting characters, more so than the Avengers, and there is no way to properly develop everyone in two hour+ film installments every couple of years. The Avengers are fortunate enough to be characters with solo installments which gives them due screentime before they get mashed in an ensemble movie. The X-Men work best in an ongoing soap opera setting and are not really meant for film I feel.

I also am not a big fan of connecting the rest of the rest of the MCU to the X-Men, because I think the MCU films are generic films but, anyways, I would do this...

Part 1

X-Men: Kitty Pryde is introduced to an already existing roster consisting of Cyclops, Jean, Storm, Nightcrawler, Wolverine and Colossus with Prof. X as mentor and Beast as "support"(the X-Men have existed for a while somehow) The plot is that they have to stop the Brotherhood from assassinating a government official.

Sub plots: Kitty gets to know everyone better, specifically Wolverine, keeps a diary, and saves the day at the end. Mystique's connection to Nightcrawler is apparent. It's hinted that the government knows about mutants and can't really differentiate them from super humans and put a man named Trask in charge of a program. It's also revealed that Mystique is working for someone else with but still has her own agenda (suspect Magneto)

Notes: The plot is essentially "Days of Future Past" without the future stuff.

You could really put any characters on the Brotherhood, they are lead by Mystique though and Destiny is also there with Rogue, who winds up defecting to the X-Men.

Senator Kelly (the target of the Brotherhood) and Trask can't tell the difference between the allegiances of the Brotherhood and the X-Men and consider them all enemies of the state and commission the manufacturing of Sentinels.

X-Men 2: Magneto appears and attacks Genosh, a country that has been rounding up mutants since their appearance (however they work that in) and reveals "Avalon/Asteroid M" he also builds a large canon that points down to earth, absconds to his base offering sanctuary to all mutants except the X-Men, who tried to stop him in Genosha. The X-Men have to steal tech from the government to engineer space travel capabilities to their jet. The government, who affiliate the X-Men with the Brotherhood prepare their newly unveiled Sentinels for a test run.

The X-men make it to Avalon, battle Magneto, his new followers, and the remnants of the Brotherhood, Sentinels also show up and in the ensuing battle, Avalon drops out of orbit. The X-Men manage to rescue everyone but only have a broken escape pod to get away in, this prompts Jean to protect them from entering orbit and becomes the Phoenix....like she do. The movie ends with her emerging from Jamaica Bay.

Sub plots: It's revealed that someone fed the X-Men information on where to get the equipment they stole, hinting at them being set up. Cyclops and Jean's relationship is played up and Wolverine is shown to have feelings for Jean. Since you have a lot of mutants from Genosha appearing, you can essentially introduce a whole slew of characters here. Magneto and Xavier's history is revealed and they have preachy dialogue with one another....as they do.

Notes: Magneto is obviously not really a bad guy like always, just wants what he thinks best for his people's posterity.

Cyclops winds up separated from the X-Men and boards Avalon as an inside man, not to dissimilar from the "Ultimate X-Men" arc where he infiltrated Magneto's space headquarters.

I would have Kitty be a bit older and Colossus having been a bit younger so they could get together without it being weird.

Mystique and Destiny escape from prison and hint at being involved in a much bigger game than anyone knows about.

X-Men 3 Part 1: The Hellfire Club is introduced and is revealed to be behind a lot of things thus far, including colluding with Mystique to murder Senator Kelly (Shaw is revealed to be friends with Kelly) feeding the X-Men information and bugging their mansion, they attempt to control Jean, now Phoenix, which leads them into conflict with the X-Men. After defeating the Inner Circle, Jean flies off into space and the movie ends with the StarJammers arriving and telling the X-Men they need their help as more time has passed off earth and several events have happened.

Sub plots: Mastermind manipulates Jean similar to how he did in the comics, Magneto survives the fallout from Avalon and wanders northern Canada with the alias of "Joseph".

Notes: Not much, really, just a more long winded version of the pre-climax to the Dark Phoenix Saga, I would have Iceman and Angel show up towards the end to help with battling Dark Phoenix and end up in space with rest of the X-Men.

X-Men 3 Part 2: It's revealed that Jean, as Phoenix, inadvertently killed a bunch of people and the Shi'ar are going to try her for crimes, the StarJammers, who want to topple the Shi'ar empire, enlist the help of the X-Men after they became aware that they were allies with Jean through an informant they have in the Imperial Guard. Lots of crazy shit happens with Lilandra, Detahbird, and D'Ken all trying to betray each other and the X-Men who are running like 13 or so deep at this point battle the Imperial Guard for Jean's fate. Corsair is also revealed to be trying to manipulate the X-Men to take down the Shi'ar and the Imperial Guard.

Anyways, the aftermath of the film features Jean dying, Lilandra leaving with Professor, Cyclops quitting the team, and Storm getting promoted. The team that exists in the end of this is Storm, Nightcralwer, Wolverine, Colossus, Rogue, Beast, Angel, Iceman and Shadowcat.

Sub plots: There is all sorts of Roman era civil conflict between the Shiar's royal family. Kitty finds Lockheed in the catacombs of the SHi'ar fortress, Cyclops finds out Corsair is his father.

Notes: Korvus (remember that guy??) is the agent the StarJammers have on the inside.

Since the Shi'ar fortress is orbiting not too far from earth, I would have Jean off herself using the canon from Asteroid M, which wound not too far from where the fortress is stationed.

D'Ken wanted to bargain with the Phoenix with the M'Krann crystal to represent the Shiar empire in the coming wars he was planning, D'Ken dies though, Daethbird wanted to somehow extrapolate the Phoenix's power to murder all her enemies, Lilandra just wanted to the Phoenix destroyed as she was seen as too powerful to exist.

Avengers vs X-Men: After SHIELD finds out Magneto is still alive they deploy the Avengers to track him down and bring him in. Professor X, worried what the government might do to his old friend, sends the X-Men to intercept the Avengers to rescue Magneto.

Sub plots: I have no idea who would be on the Avengers at this point, so, for the hell of it, lets just pretend Bucky is there and he explains to Wolverine that he knows him from some point. Storm begins a dalliance with Black Panther, who I assume would be on the team. There is bunch of questioning of morality between all the parties involved as Magneto's character and motives is called into question.

The film resolves with the Magneto going to stay with the X-Men at the behest of Xavier.

Notes: This story is more like the 80s X-Men/Avengers crossover than the shitty AvX.

Magneto, as Joseph, has been living with two mutants revealed to be Havok and Polaris who join the conflict and wind up joining the X-Men in the end.

Beast decides to join the Avengers in the end.

I'll do Part 2 later....

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Lol i'm gonna be honest with you...I have NO i'dea where the other 3000 are. I mean i have more then a few on the battle board, but most of that is just threads i was tagged in that turned into arguments...there's no way theres even 700 post there. I'm coming up on 5 years on the vine only maining X-Men, I have no idea how this happened.

And Hope wouldnt be caught on another board because no one else wants hope but us....and even then if we could get the Jean board up an running we'd find a way to drop her off there.

Honestly i was thinking it could be an X-Men only Movie-verse, but I realized there is a niche of people who for some reason want them in Marvel movies.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By PyroFN

Oh god. Mine is practically a carbon copy/ blend of the movie verse and comic verse. (In the sense that I’m using the original X-Men, who happen to have Jean, Scott, Orroro as one of the first students) It would work more as a alternate universe comic like the Ultimate universe or cartoon, but here goes nothing.

X-Men 1: Storm arrives at the X-Mansion as the newest student and member of the X-Men when Magneto and his Brotherhood attacks an airforce base as a declaration of war and advertisement to mutants who wish to join his cause.

Protagonists: Storm (newest student), Xavier (mentor), Emma Frost (first student and protégée), Jean Grey (second student and teacher’s aid [pet according to Emma]), Scott Summers (leader and heartthrob), Henry “Hank” McCoy (top student and class clown), and Warren Worthington III (richest student and was the last student before Storm came in)

Antagonist: Magneto (obviously), Scarlet Witch (visited after Infinity War and joins after the revelation of her him being her father; resident psychic to compete with Jean), Polaris (to give the bond of siblings that Wanda used to have with Piertro, who is, well....dead), Havok (brother complications and love interest to Polaris), Blob (got have some heavyweight, no pun intended), Toad (gotta give Angel someone to fight), and Mastermind (minor spoilers: becomes Emma’s opponent at first, only to propose a truce in order to join the Inner Circle, whom Emma is White Queen of)

X-Men 2: More members! The original team are seniors and now have to train the next generation. Still, the new students get more experience then they bargained for when Sentinels attack after a bill is passed by the government to register mutants.

Protagonists: Xavier, Scott, Storm (second in-command in-training), Jean (potential headmistress after Xavier thinks of retiring and Emma leaves for mysterious reasons and is dating Scott; will show signs of Phoenix influence), Beast (still top students, is looking for other opportunities and contemplates joining the Avengers), Warren Worthington III (is pressured to leave by his father to head his fathers company), Iceman (new class clown and crushes on Warren), Katherine “Kitty” Pryde (newest student and central protagonist), Polaris (defects from the Brotherhood to the X-Men since the last movie), and Havok (follows Polaris and joins the X-Men)

Antagonist: Bolivar Trask (creator of the Sentinels and destined to become Bastion forcefully by his own creation), Master Mold (technology copied from Ultron and Vision), Sentinels (Central antagonists), SMRFD (SHIELD Mutant Registration Force Division)

X-Men 3: After a space mission goes bad, the X-Men are caught in an alien civil war over a powerful object as destructive as the Infinity Gauntlet. To complicate things more, Jean Grey begins to exhibit a different personality and greater powers she’s never displayed before after a near fatal situation where she had to pull them out of a solar storm, becoming the almighty Phoenix.

Protagonist: Jean Grey (acting headmistress and broke up with Scott), Scott Summers (leader and still in love with Jean), Logan (new recruit and rival to Scott for Jeans love), Storm (second in-command), Kitty Pryde (senior student), Piotr Rasputin (“Peter” as a nickname and love interest to Kitty), Nightcrawler (new recruit), Iceman (senior and class clown), Xavier (retired headmaster, resident teacher, and love interest to Lilandra), and Lilandra (princess and love interest to Xavier)

Antagonist: D’Ken, Imperial Guard, Starjammers

PayneInTheAss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By PayneInTheAss

Does it have to be a cinematic universe?

I´ve always wanted to see it as a high caliber/budget tv series. Just to be different.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok. I'm accepting DoFP as the new setting. A time warp created sort of spatial shifts and universe is unbalanced. But that will be explored in the future. As of now, the first consequence is that Apocalypse is awaken long before he was supposed to (to witness mutantkind take the position of dominant species on Earth which was supposed to be inevitable by his projections. But awakening before, he now learns that humanity is far more vicious and cunning than he could ever imagine. So now he HAS to take over the world to ensure humanity knows its place and won't try and course correct the evolution due to its own inability to change. And classically for his final gambit he needs the 4 Horsemen (duh). So just like in the movie, he can sense the mutations and he focuses on those whose gifts are expanding and whose mental state will make them vulnerable and open to influence:

• Exodus. An immortal man with expanding mental capabilities that put himself in self banishment because he couldn't cope with his immense psychic range so he found himself searching for spiritual guidance across the mountains of Himalaya and monks that reside there (a bit cliche, but I have some absolutely neat visuals and entourages in mind, I think Nur's and Bennet's astral meeting would look mind blowing with proper CGI and visualization if done with no holding back on surreal).
    • Nemesis. AoA Holocaust counterpart, closer to 616 version, Genocide, in origin. He isn't Apoc's son per se, but that concept will be played upon, when Apoc will recruit him it will look as he is adopting him. In the end of the day, that's a 17 years old kid that just had his power manifested and it scorched and irradiated his small home town with all of his family and natives in there. He's confused and devastated, but then a man appears in front of him, a man that can withstand his newfound unstoppable power, a man that explains that for humanity he is a menace now, a problem that will require solution, and that solution can only be elimination. He's like Phoenix (ta-dam!), reborn from ashes, a great symbolic sacrifice to greet an entity the world has never seen before. And he needs to accept the role destiny has given him - entity, force of nature, because the world will now treat him only as such. And then we see US Air-Force already reacting by a counter scorched earth initiative to try and neutralize whatever the hell caused the "initial attack". Basically, proving Apoc's point.
    • Selene. A psychic vampire and a shadow dweller. And that was her MO since the days when someone like her would've been considered a witch. She's been hunted by fanatics for centuries and now Apoc offers salvation after easily terminating the cult. This isn't it though, real salvation comes next.
    • Archangel. After a brutal attack by the mob that dragged him to sewers and left him there crucified with his wings nailed, he's another perfect recruit for Apocalypse. That basically goes exactly like in the comics.

It takes time for X-men to react and even know what happened, meanwhile exploring their dynamics and relationships among themselves. Their relationship with the government is now official after their intervention with president assassination attempt was televised. They're sort of celebs to some, but of course controversial ones. Friends of Humanity and other similar and related humanity purist orgs are on the rise too. And that's of course a problem for the gov as their relations with the X-men are depending on public opinion. And if FoH and those groups will shift that opinion to the point such relations might be found "publicly unbeneficial", a bridge that was built between mutants and humans may be in danger. But as of now, the more compromising faction in the government wants help from mutants that they can somewhat trust. And they approach the X-men about the incident in Montana. They fear it might be Magneto or Brotherhood rebranded, but when they investigate the ground zero itself, they come to conclusion it is most likely a very rare and destructive power manifestation. Once again, that's bad news for those who believe in the status quo and coexistence. Anyway, you get the picture. In the end I envision extremely diverse and bombastic superpowered smashdown, unprecedentedly choreographed, since there are so many superpowers and I want justice to every single powerset there is. Three dimensions, combos, maximal extravaganza of what can be done with each and every powerset and it put against another. Apocalypse and the aforementioned 4 Horsemen against the X-crew that consists of young recruits of Xavier:

• Cyclops
    • Jean
    • Storm
    • Colossus
    • Nightcrawler
    • Havok and Banshee come to aid when it looks like X's are outclassed. Psylocke too due to her connection to Warren. But she won't be revealed as psychic in this. More like a now classic ninja esque, cold weaponry constructing badass. Magneto will join later on too. He will investigate independently as well and will completely agree Apocalypse is too dangerous.

Ok that was long. Next. X-force. Logan and Deadpool remain basically the same, but get a proper "shared universe compromises" tweaks. But in a controlled and creatively unbothering way.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@payneintheass: Well the MCU has its movies and tv shows so go with it.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean goes What If? Dark Phoenix, destroys the Fox universe, absorbing the essence of all humanoid life in that universe and finds MCU. She then replaces what Thanos snapped away with what she absorbed, and rewrites it so everybody was always there. Locks up her universal power and memories and lives like nothing is different.

Avatar image for lordofallhumans
    LordOfAllHumans

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Oh yeah almost forgot...

No Caption Provided

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@lordofallhumans: That story would be the easiest way to implement the Fox x-Men into the MCU without having to reboot the X-Men for the third time.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Why don’t you toss some ideas around?

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: lol i'm currently writing the end of my second movie. It's coming trust me.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: Guess I shall continue my X-Movies. After all, I stopped at the Phoenix Saga. I can’t do that without the Dark Phoenix Saga. Lol!

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

An All New X-Movieverse

Movie 1-The Astonishing X-Men (long because it sets up the others)

Team- Xavier, Briar Raleigh, Storm, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Wolverine and Kitty (later Cyclops, Rogue and Gambit)

Villains- The Acolytes: Exodus, Frenzy, Amelia Voight, Juggernaut, Pyro, Avalanche

Film opens up on July 15th with a massive battle in New York between the X-Men and Magneto's group. We see signs of Rogue and Psylocke facing off with Exodus and Quicksilver. Gambit is being chased through the rubble of the city by Frenzy before Beast and Wolverine come to assist him. A young Kitty is seen helping students run before she takes on Pyro. Just as they seem to be gaining ground Juggernaut shows up and Wolverine ask Beast how far out there back up is only for Cyclops to respond telepathically that his team is there. Storm, Cyclops, Colossus, Jean and Iceman arrive in the X-Jet turning the battle around with Jean dressed in a Phoenix costume. Xavier and Magneto are arguing about Magneto betraying the school and destroying the city with Magneto insisting that this was never what he wanted but the cure couldn’t be allowed. Cyclops tells Jean she’s the only one who can stop Magneto and she goes to save the professor. Magneto and Jean fight in a huge clash that ends with Magneto giving Jean a planet sized stroke as she KOs him. Cyke screams Jean, Wolverine goes to kill the unconscious Magneto as the screen fades to black while Xavier shouts for him to stop.

-Cut to 3 years later and were introduced to Xavier lecturing at a college campus. Everyone has questions about the New York fight (called 7/15) that he answers before moving on with the class. Afterwards he meets a girl with a green hair band named Briar who claims to have been in the city when the battle happened. Briar and Xavier talk about the X-Men being disbanded ever since the mutant cure was made public and Xavier took it. Xavier is shocked when he finds out that there is a way to reverse the cure and we find out that the Cure was the reason Magneto assembled the Brotherhood in New York despite being a teacher previously.

-Exodus attacks Xavier wanting to know what Briar told him and after he erased Xaviers mind saying that he should be grateful he saved him from the girl.

- We learn that Xavier records his day everyday in case someone tries to use telepathy on him. Xavier and Briar meet up and Briar convinces him to reform the X-Men.

- Xavier declares they need a telepath to help track down the X-men leading to him suggesting they recruit the powerful Emma Frost.

- They find a broken Scott in Alaska who refuses to come because he blames himself and the professor for Jean’s death, Emma confronts him about it but Scott lashes out.

- After visiting several X-Men only Storm, Colossus, Wolverine, Beast and former students Kitty and Nightcrawler agree to help but Colossus is reluctant to trust Xavier again.

- Briar dislikes Wolverine and calls him out for killing Magneto and Wolverine calls it a mercy kill saying Magneto betrayed everything he stood for. Briar reveals that Exodus is perverting Magneto's message and that Magneto would've never wanted what Exodus is planning

- Xavier and the X-Men go to Genosha where they find out that Exodus plans to release Kick (which is made of 2 parts that reverse the cure and the second that gives everyone access to the X-gene) in order to turn everyone into mutants.

-Emma finds an old Cerebro unit on the island that Xavier and Magneto had worked on and she projects Xavier's call for help to the mutants of the world.

-Using keywords from Xaviers speech Cyclops figures out where the other X-Men are and he, Gambit and Rogue show up to fight the Acolytes. Emma is having a psychic battle with Exodus but after he unleashes Juggernaut again she and the X-Men team up to defeat him.

- Xavier and Briar are cornered by Exodus who is torturing Xavier with telepathy until Briar uses magnetic powers to stab Xavier with the antidote to the cure giving him back his powers and allowing him to defeat Exodus.

- Exodus reveals that Magneto had grown weak, joining the X-Men and allowing the humans to create the cure, so he used his powers to slowly corrupt him into destroying the cure and the X-Men.

- Xavier begins having flash backs to before Magneto left the school with Magneto telling him that he plans to bring his daughter to the school. Briar uses her powers to kill Exodus in front of the X-Men calling it another mercy kill and saying again that Exodus perverted what Magneto stood for.

- Briar reveals that she is actually Magnetos daughter Lorna and makes a speech uniting the Acolytes behind her saying that only the worthy should be allowed to be apart of their “Brotherhood” and releases the gas around the world that would make everyone immune to the cure.

- The Brotherhood leaves with Colossus joining them despite Wolverine and Kitty trying to stop him.

Final scene- The X-men rebuild the mansion, Cyclops talks to Xavier saying that Emma helped him start to forgive himself. Xavier however reveals that he never knew about Emma Frost before he went to see her and that she had used her TP to bring him to her. The team is weary but agree that it’s even more of a reason that the world needs the X-Men.

Post credits- Emma is seen walking into a elegant room with a chessboard floor and one of Xaviers recordings in hand dated 7/15. The recording plays an it shows Xavier telling himself why he feels he needs to take the cure as punishment for failing his X-Men, but he reveals that there is a very important thing he needs to remove from his mind to protect the innocent and the guilty. The recording pauses for a second as Xavier says ‘Magneto lives'.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Time to keep going....

Marvel Universe: Silver Surfer (Yeah, I’m kinda cheating with this one not being as X-Men oriented, but I figure the X-Men should get into this kind of action in the MCU): It’s been 2 months since an alien civil war took place within the Earths vicinity and the newly formed SHIELD has been alerted that Galactus herald has been seen heading towards the Solar System, So Fury gathers the heroes to start preparations for defending Earth and of necessary, worldwide evacuation. Meanwhile, the Silver Surfer arrives on Earth and fights the heroes in effort to serve his master and it’s up to the Avengers, X-Men, and other heroes to stop him and Galactus plan. But things go from bad to worse when Doom sets his sights on Silver Surfer.

Protagonists: Iron Man, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, Cyclops, Wolverine, Phoenix, Storm, Spider-Man, Nick Fury, Reed Richards, Sue Storm, Thing, Human Torch, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Luke Cage, and Jessica Jones

Antagonists: Silver Surfer, Dr. Doom, Doombots

Marvel Universe: Galactus: Galactus has arrived and the heroes and villains band together to stop him and his heralds from destroying Earth. (Note: A lot of these heroes and villains will probably be background and not get a lot of screen time, save for those who would be fighting Galactus and the Surfer. Think Infinity War 2.0)

Protagonists: Phoenix, Iron Man, Captain America, Scarlet Witch, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Captain Marvel, Ant-Man, Hulk, Thor, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Thing, Human Torch, Cyclops, Emma Frost, Storm, Nightcrawler, Colossus, Iceman, Kitty Pryde, Starlord, Groot, Rocket Raccoon, Mantis, Drax, Dr. Doom, Magneto, Polaris, Havok, Dr. Strange

Antagonist: Galactus, Silver Surfer, Firelord, Air-walker, Stardust, and Terrax

X-Men 4: After 4 months since Galactus threatened the Earth, life has been getting back to normal for our merry mutant. Unfortunately, Jean has been having trouble controlling the entity that inhabits her after unleashing her full abilities once more to fight the almighty Galactus, having dark thoughts growing within her. To the detriment of the X-Men, the Hellfire Club seek to use this power for their own deeds, with Mastermind warping Jeans perspective to bring out the darkness she so hard tried to control.

Protagonist: Cyclops, Wolverine, Storm, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Iceman, Danger, Warren Worthington III (returns as a member of the Hellfire Club, but not of the Inner Circle), Beast (returns for Dangers debut and for infiltrating the Inner Circle), Nightcrawler, Polaris, and Havok

Antagonist: Sebastian Shaw, Mastermind, Emma Frost (enemy at first but rejoins the X-Men once Jean becomes Black Queen), Phoenix (under Masterminds influence), Stepford Cuckoos (every member of SPICE), Magneto, Donald Pierce, Harry Leland, Selene (not happy about Jeans induction as Black Queen), Hellfire Club guards

X-Men 5: Jean has been having problems readjusting after taking down the Inner Circle’s organization. Things take a turn for the worst when one day, she finally loses control and becomes the Dark Phoenix. Now the X-Men must fight their former teammate and long-time friend and hope that they can help her regain control before they do the unthinkable to end her threat. Things get worse when the Shi’ar declare Phoenix a threat to the universe and seek to destroy her.

Protagonist: Cyclops, Wolverine, Emma Frost, Storm, Beast, Warren Worthington III, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Kitty Pryde, Iceman, and Xavier (returns after Dark Phoenix debuts)

Antagonist: Dark Phoenix, Lilandra, Imperial Guard

Avengers vs X-Men: After stopping Dark Phoenix, Jean deals with the guilt of her actions and the lengths her friends went to save her from the Shi’ar’s judgement. The fight isn’t over yet. The Avengers seek to incarcerate Jean for the general public’s safety in anticipation of Dark Phoenix arising, but the X-Men feel this to be a mutant matter and everything to be under control. With the growing stress Jean is feeling from these events, time becomes of the essence, forcing an all-out war between to of the greatest heroes for the fate of possibly the universe.

X-Men team: Phoenix, Wolverine, Cyclops, Storm, Xavier, Emma Frost, Warren Worthington III, Beast, Polaris, Havok, Kitty Pryde, Iceman, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Danger, Stepford Cuckoos (have been in the mansion as students since the Hellfire Club went down), and Magneto

Avengers: Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Scarlet Witch, Dr. Strange, Silver Surfer (has been around since Galactus), Thor, Hulk, Vision (returns for the first time since Infinity War; mostly a rival to Danger), Black Widow, Hawkeye, Ant-Man, War Machine, Wasp, Winter Soldier, Captain Marvel, and Falcon

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I originally wasn’t going to continue from my original post, but, I see all the cool kids are doing it, so….

I just want to reiterate, it’s a very daunting task to build an X-men film series, there are way too many well known characters that should be featured and that leaves little room for everyone to be fleshed out sufficiently, so, it’s going to seem like a lot of characters wind up on the back burner.

At this point, the X-Men team is filled out by Storm, Nightcrawler, Wolverine, Colossus, Kitty Pryde, Rogue, Angel, Iceman, Havok and Polaris with Xavier and the recently harbored Magneto as their guest. Cyclops is awol, Jean is dead and Beast has joined the Avnegers.

Part 2

X-Men 4: Schism: The X-Men investigate a corporation called “Singularity Inc”, which is basically a dummy corporation for Cameron Hodge and Donald Pierce to fund anti mutant extremists who have been given all sorts of equipment to fight against mutants (Reavers/Purifiers mashup)

They also discover something called “Project Gateway” where Hodage and Pierce have spent billions on a teleportation device. In the ensuing battle the device malfunctions with mutant energies causing the device to go haywire and evaporate most of the X-Men team except for Storm and Angel, who get left behind at the mercy of the remaining Reavers.

Notes/Sub plots: Cyclops, who is er…finding himself when he comes across Emma Frost, who had been defeated at the hands of the X-Men. The Reavers have been cybernetically enhanced by “The Body Shoppe, which is an obvious allusion to Spiral. Wolverine leaves half way through the film when he gets a mysterious call. While infiltrating “Singularity Inc” Rogue comes across Mystique and Destiny, who were also infiltrating the building, Rogue winds up leaving with her foster mother and Destiny warns that one of the X-Men will betray the team….

Very cliffhanger, much suspicison!!

From this point on, the X-Men team is split into two different film series. More films, more money. Capitalism baby!! Caching!!

Astonishing X-Men 1: The X-Men that were “disintegrated”, whom consist of Kitty Pryde, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman Havok and Polaris find themselves in a dystopian future (I know a lot of X-Men fans hate time travel, but, it is unfortunately an indelible part of the X-Men franchise so deal with it)

In the future they find themselves part of a resistance that is comprised of a bunch of random mutants like Chamber, Bishop, Domino etc who set out to find their “only hope”

Notes/sub plots: The future is a place where humanity and mutants fought and everyone wiped each other out. The villains are primarily Sentinels, Ahab and the Hounds, all lead by someone known as Bastion. Kitty and Colossus develop a more serious relationship, Polaris, Iceman and Havok are in a love triangle, and Nightcrawler finds solace in caring for mutant children at the barracks of the mutant resistance.

The film ends with the future X-Men seeing Cable, their leader, who has a little red headed girl behind him named “Hope”

(I really want to call the Astonishing series "X Caliber" seeing as the characters' quality is being tested and it has Nightcrawler, Kitty time jumping, but whatever.)

Uncanny X-Men 1: Storm, who was left behind along with Angel, finds herself imprisoned by the Reavers, where she was tortured and had half her hair shaved and burned off. Forge, who was helping the Reavers build equipment, guards Storm’s prison and develops a relationship with her. Storm is eventually freed by a thief named Gambit who broke in to steal the Reavers tech. Storm escapes with Gambit, Forge, Angel, whose wings had been maimed, and another mutant who had been imprisoned with her named Marrow, who she befriended. They escape into the sewers as the Reavers pursue.

Notes/Sub plots: Forge secretly works for the newly founded Superhuman Commissions Divison, who put him with “Singularity Inc” to gather information, making a possible suspect as to who will betray the X-Men. Marrow leads the X-Men back to the sewers to meet her people, the Morlocks. Meanwhile, Rogue is helping Mystique and Destiny with what she thinks is saving mutantkind, but it turns out she is colluding with Sebastian Shaw to some end. Also meanwhile, Professor X is clueless to what is going on and just thinks everyone is dead and has trouble reaching everyone psychically, Magneto is still with him. With Xavier thinking most of his X-Men dead, Magneto convinces his friend to start a new and recruit new students who are young mutants that might be in danger.

Wolverine 1: Wolverine travels back to Canada where he encounters Alpha Flight, has flachbacks to his past, and ultimately runs into Sabertooth.

Notes/sub plots: A lot of the film deals with Wolverine’s past and his relationship with the Hudsons. During the film, a battle Alpha Flight has with the rogue Beta Flight spills into a mall, where Jubilee is introduced and becomes Wolverine’s sidekick for future films.

X-Factor 1: Emma Frost proposes to Cyclops to start a publicly known, corporate sponsored team of mutants to better their reputation with the public. While Frost’s motivations are unknown, Cyclops agrees and recruits some Muir Island randos to his team with Multiple Man, Darwin, Siryn, Strong Guy, some girl known as Layla Miller and Toad, who is on a rehabilitation program after his actions with the Brotherhood rounding out the team.

Notes/ Sub plots: Cyclops and Emma Frost have a burgeoning romance with Cyclops suspecting Emma Frost of ulterior motives. Madrox is the stand out character of this series.

The first mission of the team involves them investigating a mysterious orphanage, similar to the one Cyclops grew up in which prompts flashbacks. It’s revealed that Mr Sinister has a series of compounds where he is building an army of clones. The team finds someone who looks like Jean Grey in a tube and battles some of Sinister’s Marauders.

The New Mutants 1: Some time has a lapsed and Dani Moonstar is the latest young mutant to be recruited to Xavier’s school. Basically, Cannonball, Magik, Sunspot, Wolfsbane, Karma and Cypher are already students there.

So, the plot of this movie will basically be the Demon Bear Saga, only a bit different. See, Magik’s backstory in this is that she was captured by Occultists as a child who saw her as a demon child because she was a mutant. She wound up in Limbo and when she finally built the power to escape, caused a rift while battling Belasco for her freedom, seeing that time a space isn’t consistent in Limbo, she accidentally opens a portal where a powerful demon escapes , takes the form of a bear, and terrorizes pre colonial America and haunts Dani Moonstar’s lineage. This prompts Dani and Magik to have heat between them as Dani sees her as responsible for the Demon Bear.

Notes/Sub plots: The team is still new to the school and have a lot of animosity and culture shock between them. The climax of the film features the New Mutants battle the Demon Bear in an astral plane like dimension while Dani’s life hangs in the balance, similar to the comics. Lockheed is more affiliated with this team as he got left behind at the mansion.

So, at this point, you have a bunch of crap going on. The main thing is character growth though…

In Astonishing you have a lot of the more care free X-Men, like Iceman, Kitty, Colossus and Nightcralwer adapting to a harder world with a lot of interpersonal relationships going on.

In Uncanny, it’s essentially watching Storm go from naïve foreigner who believed she was a Goddess to hard edged leader of the X-Men.

In X-Factor you have Cyclops leading a bunch of unconventional heroes and learning to build a new life after to his old one essentially died with the love of his life gone and his friends missing.

In Wolverine you have him becoming a bit more humanized and fatherly with him reconciling his past and meeting with old friends and taking on a “sidekick”

And the New Mutants is a coming of age story and has the characters becoming friends amid differences.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol dam, ok so I'm just gonna have to finish mine before I finish reading all of yours because these are better then I thought they'd be.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Film 2 X-men: Hellfire

Heroes- X-Men- Xavier, Storm, Cyclops, Wolverine, Shadowcat, Nightcrawler, Rogue and Gambit

Villains- Hellfire Club: Inner Circle: Sebastian Shaw, Emma Frost, Zaladane, Selene and Mastermind. The Hellion's.

Brotherhood of Mutants- Polaris, Colossus, Avalanche, Pyro, Frenzy, Amelia Voight

Xavier and the X-Men are debating whether or not they should reopen the school to students.

-Cyclops is seen repeatedly dreaming about Emma Frost. He eventually goes looking for her an finds that Emma has been unintentionally projecting her thoughts into his mind.

- The Hellfire club meet with Emma about her confrontation with Cyclops only for Polaris to show up. Polaris reveals she knows about the club and intends to destroy them.

-Next we see Polaris speaking with a scientist named Essex who intends to boost her powers to the point where she can disrupt the earths Magnetic field. She calls for the countries of the world to give her Genosha and the surrounding islands. She next orders them to begin the deportation of all mutants to Genosha so that they can build their own mutant state.

- Its revealed the Hellfire Club’s Zaladine has been manipulating Polaris since she attacked them for trying to profit off of mutant suffering and Emma is torn by the manipulation of Polaris. When the X-men come to confront Polaris and the Hell FIre Club they easily defeat the conflicted Emma. Xavier is unable to completely read Emma’s mind but finds that she knows something is going on with Polaris.

- Kitty and Xavier contact Colossus and tell him what’s going on leading to a battle between the Brotherhood and the Hellfire Club which ends when the mind controlled Polaris attacks the Brotherhood.

- After the government refuses to give in to Polaris, the Hellfire Club reveals that they plan to let Polaris be killed and use the anti-mutant hysteria to profit by making weapons and prisons for Mutants.

- Xavier attempts to reveal the Clubs scheme to the world but they counter by releasing the tape of Xavier admitting Magneto is alive. The X-men are shaken by this but the news sends the World into hysterics leading to an all out attack on Genosha by America.

-Emma Frost wakes up and is convinced by Cyclops to help take out the Club, sneaking them into Genosha and working with Xavier to free Polaris from Mastermind and Zaladine.

- The Hellfire Club is surprised to learn that the magnetic machine that was supposed to be a prop actually works and as they attempts to escape they find themselves facing off with the X-Men.

- The X-men defeat the club and the Genoshan mutants fight off the military who attack the island. Polaris is freed from Zaladine’s control but finds that the scientist “Dr Essex" has wired the machine to keep going without her. Polaris uses her full power with the help of the X-men but still isnt strong enough until a second more powerful magnetic signature begins to help her fight back and destroy the machine. After the battle Xavier decides to stay in Genosha to help Polaris lead the mutants who have been shuttled there and to avoid the world and the X-men who believe he is aware of Magneto’s location.

Film Ends- As Emma and Kitty argue over Emma moving into the X-Mansion to teach Ethics to the newly reopening school. Cyclops and Storm prepare to take over the School and face the press. Wolverine and Colossus leave to hunt for Essex and the remaining Club members.

Post Credit Scene: Essex is shown reporting to a man in a dark lab. He tells him that the Hell Fire Club is no more and the Brotherhood and X-Men have all been weakened but that he believes Magneto has returned. The man in dark says it doesn’t matter and Essex shouts that Magneto is the world’s strongest mutant. The man in the shadow who has a pale version of the Essex's face laughs as he stairs at a tube before saying that he has something far more “sinister” then Magneto as a redheaded woman floats in a tube labeled "Project- Pryor".

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Part 3- X-Men presents the X-Force

Team- Wolverine, Colossus, Psylocke, Cable, Bishop and Domino

- Wolverine and Colossus meet up with Psylocke who tells them about someone else hunting down Essex. They investigate and find a small mutant town in the outback of Australia that has been wiped out. As they comb through the bodies they find that machines with Essex’s logo are collecting body parts from the mutants. They are supervised by men with robotic body parts who the trio do battle with.

- The 3 X-Men follow a lead to a factory formerly owned by the Hellfire club that is Building robotic weapons for “Project Sentinel”. The lead is a dead end but Wolverine spots what he believes is Reaver leaving the factory. Wolverine, Colossus and Psylocke attack the man who is assisted by Domino. The fight is broken up by Bishop (former X-Man) who tells them that the man is named Cable and he isn’t a Reaver. The battle activates one of the sentinel robots and it attacks the group. After a fierce battle the group beat the sentinel. But the factory is seemingly destroyed afterwards killing the workers. Wolverine and Cable clash over the dead workers. Cable says he has his reasons.

The group encounter his Reavers again. After capturing one of the Reavers Cable takes the group to a young mutant named Douglas Ramsey who he claims can get the information off the device. Doug agrees to help them, but tell Psylocke that hes never met Cable. Cable surprises Doug by saying that Doug is gonna “owe him one" one day.

The group go after Essex and find a lab where mutant body parts being attached to the Reavers to replace their mechanical parts(Project U-Men). They fight the Reavers and corner Essex whose mind Psylocke is about to read when he is shot and killed by a man who calls him self Sinister. Sinister releases the U-Men who the group fight. As he begins loosing the battle he runs through a part of the lab that is labeled with DNA samples from powerful mutants and X-Men. Cable and Logan destroy the samples but sinister unleashes a red haired woman who resembles Jean Grey that he uses to attack the group. After they beat back the confused clone Wolverine is about to kill it when Cable stops him and allows the Clone to escape. Logan and Cable fight and nearly kill eachother before the lab is destroyed.

-As they fight Wolverine finds out Cable is from the future and that hes from a time where sentinels have killed most of the X-men and that he came back to stop them. He tells Logan that he came back to destroy the U-Men and the Revears who would eventually change into a new type of sentinel. He warns Logan that things are about to change for the X-Men and that the clone of Jean Grey is important to the future.

Logan is about to kill Cable because he doesn’t believe him but Cable reveals his telekinesis and a Jean Grey like Phoenix in his eyes as he restrains Logan. Wolverine swears he'll kill him if he sees him again but Cable tells him he wont Before adding that they'll be seeing eachother sooner then he thinks.

Cable then opens a portal and jumps through it as the rest of the group arrives. In the Shadows Sinister collects a piece of metal with Cables blood on it smiling.

Post credit

Logan is at the school talking with Storm and a facetimed Xavier about everything that happened. Xavier and Storm debate about telling Cyclops and the others about Jean’s clone. Logan says it doesn’t matter since Cable told them they’d be seeing him sooner then they think. The scene switches to the future as Cable checks the timeline for changes before asking his computer to find “Rachel" and “Hope". He walks up the steps of the Jean Grey School for the gifted and rings the bell only for himself to open up the door but with both his arms in tact. The evil Cable shoots him before opening up his time portal and sending the unconscious Cable back in time. A young red headed woman comes to the door asking who was at the door and the evil Cable turns around and says “no one important" before walking back inside.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: As for your list, I think due to my bias for Jean, I would be anticipating X-Men 3 the most. (Both parts)

Gotta fill my Jean quota.

PyroFN

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: I love your X-Force summary. Very interesting take on the clone thing.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pyrofn: Lol thanks, I actually liked it and my ideas for X-force follow ups better then my overall main series potential plans, at least in the first go round. Also trying not to really look at the other ideas to hard till im finished with my next post but you and Cattle def made me want us to do more like these.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By cattlebattle

Part 3

Astonishing X-Men 2: The mutant resistance thinks they know of a way to return to the time adrift X-Men back home. The characters split into two teams, one to take down Bastion, the other to rescue a mutant named Blink, who is the key to them returning home.

Notes/sub plots: Cable reveals that the whole war between mutants and humans was antagonized by a mutant called Apocalypse, who rules in this time and is too invincible to beat in the future, so, they must travel back to with the other X-Men to defeat him.

As much as this is a typical dystopian future scenario for the X-Men, it also cribs from Age of Apocalypse as Kitty and Colossus get married and dress in outfits more similar to their AoA counterparts. As well as Nightcrawler starts brandishing swords and Iceman is able to tap into his power and become more powerful like he is in the AoA reality.

The film ends with the X-Men returning back to the present after they find a way to amplify Blink’s teleportation ability. Kitty, Colossus, Nightcrawler, Iceman, Polaris and Havok return with Cable, Bishop, Hope and Blink to the present where they are unknowingly followed by what’s left of Bastion.

An “end credit” scene is shown to have Professor X be abducted while teaching a class to the New Mutants, setting up a future story.

Uncanny X-Men 2: Storm finds herself living among the Morlocks while she recovers and prepares them for battle against the The Reavers, who are somewhere in the tunnels. At a point, She and Callisto do battle for the Morlocks’ leadership, which she wins. Meanwhile, Rogue, who finds herself joined by Banshee, search for the missing X-Men, and find them just before the movie’s climax begins. The final battle sees The X-Men and The Morlocks battle The Reavers before The Marauders show up and attempt to murder everyone claiming they are “playing a game”

Notes/Sub plots: Banshee has been introduced in this series at an earlier point. He considered joining Cyclops’s new team before helping Rogue find Storm. Forge and Gambit are heavily teased as the persons who will betray the X-Men that Destiny spoke of. Mystique and Sebastian Shaw are revealed to be helping a mysterious figure who had promised them great power. The Marauders in this film are pretty different from previous incarnations. Sabertooth is present but is mentioned to not be “the genuine article”. Cameron Hodge is also shown as having some sort of other worldy dealings as it shown he can't die.

Wolverine 2: Wolverine w/Jubilee travels to Japan to meet with his old lover, Mariko, which leads him to the city of Madripoor for a showdown with her brother, The Silver Samurai who is attempting to unite all the criminal Asian cartels. Along the way he meets and teams with Psylocke, who had been an assassin working for the British Intelligence group, Black Air.

Notes/Sub plots: This film is heavily influenced by and basically homogenizes all the original Wolverine/Japan/Madripoor stories that featured Wolverine, Yukio. Jubilee, Psylocke etc.

The film resolves with Psylocke joining Wolverine and Jubilee going back to the US.

X-Factor 2: Lilandra returns with Professor X, asking Cyclops, and his new team, with the recently discovered Jean Grey (??), for help as Deathbird and a man named Vulcan have overthrown the Shi’ar empire.

Notes/Sub plots: Havok and Polaris, who have been staying at the mansion since returning from the future, join the X-Factor team. Cyclops is torn between his feeling for what he thinks is Jean, and his growing feelings for Emma Frost. Havok and Cyclops also absolve their feelings along with their father, Corsair, as the Starjammers are also featured in this. Multiple Man starts a relationship with Layla Miller and Toad finds solace in just not being a bad guy anymore.

During one of the space battles with the rebel Shi’ar factions, a mysterious asteroid rips through space and takes Smasher, an Imperial Guardsman, with it, the same asteroid apparently heads for earth. Concerned for the safety of Smasher, Gladiator reveals that she was a young trainee and asks Cyclops to contact the other X-Men and ask they investigate her whereabouts.

There are children that were liberated from one Sinister’s compunds in the first film, namely Rictor, Warpath and Boom Boom, however, they are left behind and do not appear much in this film

Vulcan shares basically the same history he has in the comics, except he was never an X-Man and he is unknown to Professor Xavier. He has taken Deathbird to be his wife, or at very least she has manipulated him, and they have used The Brood to help them usurp the Shi’ar empire.

The Jean Grey that X-Factor found is indeed a clone, though, the audience is only supposed to suspect that at most. The Jean clone has more of a mean streak and it is suspected that maybe Jean was just reborn as a weaker Dark Phoenix and Sinister somehow found her and restored. She and Cyclops sleep together and Cyclops feels remorseful about it as he isn’t even sure if it’s really Jean and winds up falling for Emma in the end.

The movie resolves with Deathbird realizing her insecurities and jealousy of her sister and helps the X-Men defeat Vulcan. The main lynch pin to the victory is Polaris, who burns herself out battling Vulcan and is left powerless.

New Mutants 2: Magneto receives a signal from Professor Xavier that not only is he safe, but also that he investigate a mysterious crash site somewhere in Antarctica, in search for a fallen ally. Thinking it isn’t much more than a boring search mission, he takes the young New Mutants with him.

The New Mutants not only find a mysterious rain forest hidden within the cold wasteland, but also Smasher, find that the asteroid turns out to be a mysterious alien entity they call Warlock, and also that an advanced civilization of Romans dwell within and have dubbed their sprawling city “Nova Roma”

Notes/ Sub plots: Nova Roma is a city built by ancient refugee Romans who were in contact with an ancient alien race that colonized parts of Antarctica. Magma is introduced as well as her grand mother, Selene, who is the primary villain of the film. Throughout this film, Magma becomes closer to the New Mutants, Rahne is seen as a god considering the Roman mythos of Remus and Romulus, which allows her and Dani to investigate Selene more closely, similar to the original Selene/Magma story, Sam, Karma and Sunspot become closer to Smasher, specifically Sam, Doug forms with a bond with the Warlock alien, and Magik falls more to her darkside as she finds the Savage Land has some past connections to Belasco, the ruler of Limbo that tortured her. Magneto is also more accepted by the New Mutants who were sort of antagonistic toward him in the first film.

The areas outside of Nova Roma are indeed known as the Savage Land and the inhabitants are considered “lower beings” but are used as pawns by the likes of Selene, especially the Savage Land Mutates who are used as her henchmen in the film.

There is a lot of ester eggs to Magneto’s past in the comics as he has had a lot of connections to the Savage Land in the past, his relationship is ultimately similar to how his was with Zaladane in the arc with Jim Lee back in 1990.

The climax sees the New Mutants rally to defeat Selene who escapes and there is a lot of teaser for the future with Belasco planning his return with the help of Selene and mysterious figure, as well as Magus inbound toward earth to find his son, Warlock.

That rounds up this part. Again, the major focus is character growth, progression and adventure more so than it is about super people punching each other and jokes.

And for anyone that reads all this, and isn’t clear as to what exactly the line ups are or the whereabouts of certain characters at the end of part 3, it’s basically this:

Astonishing X-Men: Kitty Pryde, Nightcralwer, Colossus, Iceman, Bishop and Cable.

(affiliated but not actual members): Blink and Hope

Uncanny X-Men: Storm, Forge, Rogue, Gambit, Banshee

(affiliated, but not actual members): Marrow, Callisto, Caliban (assorted Morlocks)

(injured, status unknown): Angel

X-Factor: Cyclops, Emma Frost, Madrox, Layla Miller, Darwin, Strong Guy, Siryn and Toad

(affiliated, but not actual members): Havok, Polaris, Jean Grey??

(Wards/Hellions): Warpath, Rictor and Boom Boom.

New Mutants: Magneto, Cannonball, Moonstar, Sunspot, Cypher, Warlock, Magma, Karma, Wolfsbane, Magik

(affiliated, but not actual members): Smasher

(Mascot): Lockheed

And Wolverine is globe trotting with Jubilee and Psylocke in tow.

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: What happened to this thread, mang?? I was enjoying judgmentally reading other's ideas

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cattlebattle: Lol I'm working on it I'm working on it. Lol you just know you've hit a roadblock when you consider using Mojoworld and playing it completely 100% straight as the big villain behind it all.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By marvelfan1992

@koays

movie 1 - reboot

team - Scott, Jean, Ororo, Warren, Bobby, Logan, Colossus, Kitty, Rachel

Rachel has come from the future to warn the x-men about the sentinels taking over and committing genocide on the human race, but the strain of traveling to the past leaves her in a coma and the x-men must find out the cause of the horrible future that is to come

movie 2 - same team

The X-Men have discovered the beginnings of the sentinel project. Rachel finally wakes up from her coma and thanks the x-men for discovering the origins of the sentinel program as all history of it was wiped in the future to prevent people from trying to go to the past to prevent it. As they are about to leave for the Sentinel program base, they are attacked in the mansion by a bunch of sentinels. After being overwhelmed, the X-Men are all forced back into a corner and the sentinels fire at the same time. Rachel, seeing her parents about to die (they don't know she's their daughter yet) manages to draw her inner strength and blocks the combined attacks of the sentinels and unleashes her fury on them, destroying them all, but it leaves her in a comma from the overexertion.

movie 3 - same team

The sentinel program is launched prematurely after their strike team was wiped out. Programs malfunction and the sentinels begin attacking even non-mutants. X-Men deploy and try to stop all the sentinels going around, but there are too many. They eventually manage to fight their way to the HQ of the sentinel program and take out master mold. They come home, where Rachel awakens. She thanks them for saving the future, and before she leaves, she tells Jean and Scott that they are her parents, and that she is their daughter and as she is about to make the jump to the future, she says "goodbye, mom and dad" then Jean says "I'm not your mom Rachel" and the pain of hearing this causes Rachel to go into a comma once again

To be continued...

Did I really write this just to troll Rachel?

No Caption Provided

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@marvelfan1992: When you load it from the bottom and see "troll rachel" so you just don't read.

marvelfan1992

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays: go to hell i typed all that out

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.