July solicitations

#2 Posted by RabumAlal (5191 posts) - - Show Bio

Things I noticed:

Nightcrawler is red.

Magik is also Colossus?

Baby Havok

Two Wolverines on the cover (one is Weapon X)

Prof X wearing a mini Cerebro, becoming Maker.

#3 Edited by MrNihal (3227 posts) - - Show Bio
  1. HOUSE OF X #1 (of 6)

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • PEPE LARRAZ (A/C)

CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY MARK BROOKS (1 OF 2)

ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER

VARIANT COVER BY MIKE HUDDLESTON

FLOWER VARIANT COVER BY SARA PICHELLI

CHARACTER DECADES VARIANT COVER BY TBA

VARIANT COVER BY JOE MADUREIRA

VARIANT COVER BY PHIL NOTO

HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY DAVE COCKRUM

VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG

PARTY VARIANT COVER BY TBA

PREMIERE VARIANT COVER BY PEPE LARRAZ

BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE

FACE THE FUTURE

Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (SECRET WARS, AVENGERS, FANTASTIC FOUR) takes the reins of the X-Men universe! Since the release of Uncanny X-Men #1, there have been four seminal moments in the history of the X-Men. Giant-Sized X-Men. X-Men. Age of Apocalypse. New X-Men. Four iconic series that introduced a new era for Marvel’s mutants and revolutionized the X-Men. In House of X, Charles Xavier reveals his master plan for mutantkind…one that will bring mutants out of the shadow of mankind and into the light once more.

40 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

2. POWERS OF X #1 (of 6)

JONATHAN HICKMAN (W) • R.B. SILVA (A/C)

CONNECTING VARIANT COVER BY MARK BROOKS (2 OF 2)

ACTION FIGURE VARIANT COVER BY JOHN TYLER CHRISTOPHER

VARIANT COVER BY MIKE HUDDLESTON

NEW CHARACTER VARIANT COVER BY DUSTIN WEAVER

CHARACTER DECADES VARIANT COVER BY TBA

VARIANT COVER BY TBA

VARIANT COVER BY TBA

HIDDEN GEM VARIANT COVER BY DAVE COCKRUM

VARIANT COVER BY SKOTTIE YOUNG

BLANK VARIANT COVER ALSO AVAILABLE

FEAR THE FUTURE

Superstar writer Jonathan Hickman (INFINTY, NEW AVENGERS, FF) continues his revolutionary new direction for the X-Men. Intertwining with HOUSE OF X, POWERS OF X reveals the secret past, present and future of mutantkind, changing the way you look at every X-Men story before and after. You do not want to miss the next seminal moment in the history of the X-Men!

40 PGS./Rated T+ …$5.99

3. UNCANNY X-MEN #21 & #22

MATTHEW ROSENBERG (W) • Salvador Larroca (A)

Covers by WHILCE PORTACIO

ISSUE #21 - CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT COVER BY DECLAN SHALVEY

ISSUE #22 - CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT COVER BY TBA

It all ends here. This is forever!

As Cyclops’ cleanup mission nears its close, all the problems the X-Men face come together. The truth behind the Hellfire Club’s intentions, the culmination of the O.N.E.’s assaults on mutantkind and even the inner struggles within the team... It all ends here. This is forever.

Issue #21 – 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Issue #22 – 40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

4. X-FORCE #10

ED BRISSON (W)

Dylan Burnett (A)

Cover by Valerio Schiti

With Rachel Summers under his control, Stryfe and his Mutant Liberation Front finally have the power to secure their futures – at the cost of everyone else’s. Will Cable and his X-Force be able to stop them, or will the time stream be forever altered? Find out in this final showdown!

32 PGS./Parental Advisory …$3.99

5. DEADPOOL #15

SKOTTIE YOUNG (W)

NIC KLEIN (A/C)

CARNAGE-IZED VARIANT COVER

BY SKOTTIE YOUNG

PAY THE DEVIL HIS DUE!

• Mephisto and Weasel have come for Deadpool!

• Will Good Night finally get his vengeance?

• Can Deadpool survive? And what will be left of him?

40 PGS./Parental Advisory …$4.99

6. DEAD MAN LOGAN #9 (of 12)

ED BRISSON (W)

MIKE HENDERSON (A)

Cover by DECLAN SHALVEY

RETURN OF THE BEAST!

Before he left the Wastelands, Old Man Logan slayed the feral, cannibalistic animal once called Victor Creed, better known as Sabretooth. Their centuries-long rivalry ended the only way it could: with a corpse. But nothing tends to stay dead out here except the ones you love...

7. DOMINO: HOTSHOTS #5 (of 5)

GAIL SIMONE (W)

DAVID BALDEON (A)

COVER BY R.B. SILVA

PHENOMENAL COSMIC POWER…

…itty-bitty guns in space! Domino wanted to keep a Celestial artifact out of the wrong hands, but does that make her bloodstained hands the right ones?

8. AGE OF X-MAN: PRISONER X #5 (of 5)

VITA AYALA (W) • GERMAN PERALTA (A) Cover by PATCH ZIRCHER

THE AGE OF X-MAN CONCLUDES!

• Tensions have finally boiled over – it’s an all-out prison riot!

• Will Bishop be able to lead his fellow prisoners in tearing down the walls, or will they all end up buried beneath them?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

9. AGE OF X-MAN: APOCALYPSE & THE X-TRACTS #5 (of 5)

TIM SEELEY (W) • SALVA ESPIN (A)

Cover by GERARDO SANDOVAL

Apocalypse stands revealed, and his place in this world laid bare! What will his X-Tracts make of this revelation?

32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

10. AGE OF X-MAN OMEGA #1

ZAC THOMPSON & LONNIE NADLER (W) • Simone Buonfantino (A)

Cover by PHIL NOTO

VARIANT COVER BY WHILCE PORTACIO

As twilight falls on the Age of X-Man, the X-Men are forced to decide what they stand for.

40 PGS./Rated T+ …$4.99

#4 Posted by MrNihal (3227 posts) - - Show Bio

Things I noticed:

Nightcrawler is red.

Magik is also Colossus?

Baby Havok

Two Wolverines on the cover (one is Weapon X)

Prof X wearing a mini Cerebro, becoming Maker.

3 logan actually .

#5 Posted by AsheTDust (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

July is going to be a very busy month!

#6 Posted by Jota23 (315 posts) - - Show Bio

It looks like a terrible month but, at least, Uncanny X-Men is ending.

#7 Posted by PyroFN (6418 posts) - - Show Bio

@rabumalal: Don’t forget two Storms, amalgams Of Magik, Colossus, and Danielle Moonstar, Moira, regular Cable, and Emma is still the Black King.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
#8 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio
#9 Posted by PyroFN (6418 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture: *cue

Eh. Wolverine and Scott will be fine. Scott has Phoenix energy and Logan has a healing factor.

#10 Posted by PyroFN (6418 posts) - - Show Bio

@ashetdust: My poor wallet can’t stand all the stories I will shell out cash for.

#11 Edited by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: *cue

Eh. Wolverine and Scott will be fine. Scott has Phoenix energy and Logan has a healing factor.

wolverine is drawn good in the pic and scott not so much.........then we have scott hiding behind poor logan LOL

#12 Posted by PyroFN (6418 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn said:

@hopesummersforthefuture: Actually, Logan is carrying Scott on his back from looks of it.

hahah ha ha maybe scott is using logan as a body-shield LOL

or maybe scott's leg got hurt and logan had to carry him LOL

"Rrrrrrrr I'm getting us outta here, one way or another"

@mrnihal: @koays@god_spawn@ashetdust@ursaber

also as a cyclops fan we need to buy this comic so we support books only scott is in ........so marvel knows how popular scott is

No Caption Provided

I dont even buy avengers books but since this one has cyclops in it......why not? what the heck

Also pyrofn this cyclops pose is LOL ......his hip joint is going to be sore tomorrow LOL <<<< ^^ XD XD

#14 Posted by God_Spawn (43169 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan’s all like “I’ll save you, baby. Nobody points guns at my bubsy, bubs.”

#15 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

Logan’s all like “I’ll save you, baby. Nobody points guns at my bubsy, bubs.”

LOL

also "bubsy"? bubino? bugsy?

lol jk

#16 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

@pyrofn: @god_spawn: @koays@ursaber@ashetdust@mrnihal i dont know where to put art teases so here

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

is that old in the future nightcrawler? or maybe nightcrawler's son from the future?

the girl is obviously kitty/colossus kid(that has a dark side like magik, maybe raised by magik lol) LOL

#17 Posted by AsheTDust (1876 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture:

Interesting pictures, I really do look forward to seeing what they do with these 2 series.

my theory is "house of x"(the one with present day x-men ie charles, jean. scott, logan and magneto)

"powers of X/10" is about the future x-men in the future.......how the present day x-men effect the future lol (red nightcrawler look-a-like, kitty/magik look-a-like)

@pyrofn@koays@ursaber u have any theories????

eh what can i say "im hope summers for the future baby" hahahahahah ha ha "i miss dark hope ie me "

#19 Edited by cattlebattle (17734 posts) - - Show Bio
@hopesummersforthefuture said:

the girl is obviously kitty/colossus kid(that has a dark side like magik, maybe raised by magik lol) LOL

She obviously has something to do with Dani Moonstar as well, as she has her same hair and uniform. Perhaps something happened to Illyana and Dani took the Soulsword.

Everyone keeps insisting that the first image is Moira, I don't know, it just seems Moira wouldn't be as important as some other characters. Possibly Kitty??

#20 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

@hopesummersforthefuture said:

She obviously has something to do with Dani Moonstar as well, as she has her same hair and uniform. Perhaps something happened to Illyana and Dani took the Soulsword.

Everyone keeps insisting that the first image is Moira, I don't know, it just seems Moira wouldn't be as important as some other characters. Possibly Kitty??

the pic of moria and the other ppl(like younger storm and havok, 5 wolverines, etc) was a promotional pic...........it meant showing "the past, present and future x-men" ........moria is dead and shes not coming back for "Hox/PoX (doesnt mean little storm or little havok going to be in it either)

#21 Posted by cattlebattle (17734 posts) - - Show Bio

the pic of moria and the other ppl(like younger storm and havok, 5 wolverines, etc) was a promotional pic...........it meant showing "the past, present and future x-men" ........moria is dead and shes not coming back for "Hox/PoX (doesnt mean little storm or little havok going to be in it either)

No, I am talking about the first image you posted above, which is the same female character that is sitting next to Charles on the bench in the promo. She is obviously part of the story as she is depicted outside the promo artwork. I was saying that people have said it's possibly Moira and I just suggesting maybe it's Kitty.

#22 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: @pyrofn@koays@ursaber@ashetdust since its a slow day, i can type whatever i want(being the queen and all )

just read mr and mrs x 10, Gambits dad shows up at the last page he looks like scott's dad ........heres one pic i can find .......but the one drawn in mr and mrs x 10, really looks like him LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ha ha ha ha ha

No Caption Provided

hahahaah ha ha

#23 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (9383 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle: @pyrofn@koays@ursaber@ashetdust since its a slow day, i can type whatever i want(being the queen and all )

just read mr and mrs x 10, Gambits dad shows up at the last page he looks like scott's dad ........heres one pic i can find .......but the one drawn in mr and mrs x 10, really looks like him LOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL ha ha ha ha ha

No Caption Provided

hahahaah ha ha

seriously ??? no one replayed to this? not even a lol this is funny????

S#rew u, im funny

#24 Posted by AsheTDust (1876 posts) - - Show Bio

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.