Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13416 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

Jean grey & Shi'ar

Avatar image for deactivated-60e87a786cc9c
    deactivated-60e87a786cc9c

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 5

They killed whole grey bloodline,put jeen at trial.And now the adult one is back.Do we need a jean & Shi'ar encounter?Or it would be too repetitive? @hopesummersforthefuture

AsheTDust

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By AsheTDust

The Shi'ar are a great supporting group for the X mythos, but the whole Jean/Shi'ar thing has been done already.

I would try something different that would drag the X-men back in to Shi'ar space. Maybe something like they get recruited to help the Shi'ar fight off a massive Brood invasion where half of the Imperial Guard have already been transformed? Could be interesting!

cattlebattle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

They killed whole grey bloodline

Not really "they", more like one nutty guy suggested it and his death squad carried it out.

put jeen at trial

That wasn't really "jeen". Jeen was in a magic psychic cocoon at the time.

Do we need a jean & Shi'ar encounter

We don't really need anything.

Or it would be too repetitive

The entire X-Men franchise, along with super hero comics in general is just repetitive nonsense. Why stop now??

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

put jeen at trial

That wasn't really "jeen". Jeen was in a magic psychic cocoon at the time.

I don't see how that's different.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Smh honestly Adult Jean encountering them would be interesting. But this ground has been tread already. Rachel blew up the head of one guy responsible and made another one relive all her grief before leaving him to sulk in his guilt. Adult Jean dealing with her family's death, especially in the wake of her mother's dying words being condemming Xavier for ruining her life is ground that needs to be tread....but we can really do this without the Shiar.

Jean mourning the loss of her family, the Phoenixs role in justifying their deaths, and then embracing(even more then she already has) the X-Men as her family, including the children who share her bloodline is a major moment....but then again its alot of ground that's already been tread. Shes made peace with the Phoenix, with Rachel, Cable and Nate*, spoken to her past self. Meeting the Shiar doesnt really do anything special for Jean, especially considering how much more compassionate she is then Teen Jean and Rachel who actually went out for revenge at first. Jean's story and its effect on her can be summed up with her visiting the family grave and then flying off to hang out to join a group shot of the X-Men.

I mean she started her return by forgiving the Inhumans...and they poisoned mutants.

adamTRMM

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By adamTRMM

As the definitive mantra we learned on this board goes, with proper execution, almost anything could work.

Avatar image for hopesummersforthefuture
    HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

They killed whole grey bloodline,put jeen at trial.And now the adult one is back.Do we need a jean & Shi'ar encounter?Or it would be too repetitive? @hopesummersforthefuture

jeen already confronted them and older jean has those memories........its useless to bring it up........x-men annual red, jean told Rachel i dont have much family left but there is someone i want to meet referring to logan's daughter laura .........

its kinda sad that jean's family is dead, where would she go to christmas dinner now,????

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

jeen already confronted them and older jean has those memories........its useless to bring it up........x-men annual red, jean told Rachel i dont have much family left but there is someone i want to meet referring to logan's daughter laura .........

its kinda sad that jean's family is dead, where would she go to christmas dinner now,????

With laura & gabby her adoptive daughters.

Avatar image for theinsufferable
    TheInsufferable

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    Jean's story and its effect on her can be summed up with her visiting the family grave and then flying off to hang out to join a group shot of the X-Men.

Reminded me of that time she visited her own grave. Good old times.

No Caption Provided

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

No we don't need an encounter with the Shiar

Avatar image for the_living_tribunal_24
    The_living_tribunal_24

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

No. We need better gladiator stories tbh, doesn't get enough respect. Can we bring the annihilators back.

With Ikon pls.

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ashetdust: @hawk2916: @koays: what if jean takes over as head of the shi'ar..........i know the aliens dont like humans or planet earth .........jean grey as the new shi'ar majestrix <<<<found that word from 90's cartoon LOL

@koays said:
    Jean's story and its effect on her can be summed up with her visiting the family grave and then flying off to hang out to join a group shot of the X-Men.

Reminded me of that time she visited her own grave. Good old times.

No Caption Provided

love it how the dates are unreadable to not give jean's real age.....LOL

@mrnihal said:
    @hopesummersforthefuture said:
    @mrnihal said:

With laura & gabby her adoptive daughters.

no thank you,............ logan barely adopted laura LOL

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

what if jean takes over as head of the shi'ar..........i know the aliens dont like humans or planet earth .........jean grey as the new shi'ar majestrix <<<<found that word from 90's cartoon LOL

She can be married into the royal family.

Koays

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mrnihal said:

@ashetdust: @hawk2916: @koays: what if jean takes over as head of the shi'ar..........i know the aliens dont like humans or planet earth .........jean grey as the new shi'ar majestrix <<<<found that word from 90's cartoon LOL

I've blocked 2/3rds of the nonsensical post trio and still get tags.....smh

HopesummersFORtheFUTURE

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@koays said:
    @mrnihal said:

I've blocked 2/3rds of the nonsensical post trio and still get tags.....smh

1) there is no royal family.....last time i checked gladiator was majestor or whatever.........nah jean can become majestrix by kicking all the aliens butts single-handedly

2) at koays lol hahahahahaha ha i know u love me **hugs**

No Caption Provided

^^guess which one i am LOL i keep nudging you or annoying u but u keep coming back

HAWK2916

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@hopesummersforthefuture: There should be no inclusion of the Shiar empire in any Xmen stories for a long long time now. Jean doesn't need that bs

Avatar image for demightysquidge
    DeMightySquidge

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Jean and Scott and the Starjammers would be interesting. The Shi'ar are always lurking in the background of a Starjammers storyline. That's about as much exposure as the empire needs for a while.

That said, working Kubark into the story somehow could be fun.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.