Follow

X-Men

Team » X-Men appears in 13417 issues.

The X-Men are a superhero team of mutants founded by Professor Charles Xavier. They are dedicated to helping fellow mutants and sworn to protect a world that fears and hates them.

James McAvoy bald in DOFP?

elayem98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

I haven't seen the movie yet but I have to know, does 1970s Charles Xavier (James McAvoy) go bald in Days of Future Past? If he does, I don't want to know how or why, or any other spoilers in the movie, I just really want to know whether it happens or not. I will be pretty disappointed if he isnt bald for X-Men Apocalypse. Thanks

Catsnlynne

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Catsnlynne

No JM is not bald.

elayem98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@catsnlynne: Dang that's so upsetting, he never goes bald in the whole movie? And he is walking instead of in a wheelchair in this one too, despite the ending in First Class. Disappointing. Thanks

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thats actually something good to bring up,but I guess Bryan thought it was insignificant and was more focused on the continuity issues and keeping the balance between everything.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
    buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elayem98 said:

@catsnlynne: Dang that's so upsetting, he never goes bald in the whole movie? And he is walking instead of in a wheelchair in this one too, despite the ending in First Class. Disappointing. Thanks

Having hair is a small thing to nitpick on isn't it? We already know he will eventually go bald so I don't see why there has to be a scene specifically dedicated to it. As for him walking, watch the movie first before complaining. It's all explained. Spoiler, he's only walking for the first hour of the movie, maybe less.

elayem98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By elayem98

@buttersdaman000: Dont get me wrong, Im still extremely excited for this movie and I know it will be very good, I just hoped to see some evolution and development.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elayem98 said:

@buttersdaman000: Dont get me wrong, Im still extremely excited for this movie and I know it will be very good, I just hoped to see some evolution and development.

Oh well there is definitely some evolution and development throughout the film. Don't worry about that lol Singer kept his promise there

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
    NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Plot twist, he wears a wig

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elayem98: If they go the route were The old cast ends up replacing the new cast for good they'll eventually have to show it.

elayem98

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@flameboy298: Yeah good point. Although if they do the decade jump with each movie they can only have one more movie after Apocalypse, because that would be set in the 90s and the first xmen movie is from 2000. I wonder how they will get around that? Set it permanently in the 90s?

flameboy298

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
    Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#12  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@flameboy298 said:

@elayem98: I thought it was the 80s

Nixon was President from 69' to 74'. He was in the movie as President, impossible to be the 80's.

Edit: Er...read your response wrong. I may not be replying the right way.

buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@elayem98 said:

@flameboy298: Yeah good point. Although if they do the decade jump with each movie they can only have one more movie after Apocalypse, because that would be set in the 90s and the first xmen movie is from 2000. I wonder how they will get around that? Set it permanently in the 90s?

Well, there's 50 years of history that was changed. I can easily see them making a film for each decade until they reach the 2020's, the decade the happy ending was set in. Then, after that, bring back the original cast for one last film since their ages should actually sync up quite nicely with their characters. Also, there would be nothing wrong with keeping the first X-Men film in continuity (which it mostly is) and setting the new 2000's film a little bit after it.

This edit will also create new pages on Comic Vine for:

Beware, you are proposing to add brand new pages to the wiki along with your edits. Make sure this is what you intended. This will likely increase the time it takes for your changes to go live.

Comment and Save

Until you earn 1000 points all your submissions need to be vetted by other Comic Vine users. This process takes no more than a few hours and we'll send you an email once approved.